Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nadia has deleted all of her Instagram posts and made her account private
If she wants to move on she'll change her name, dye her hair (back?)- and move to Oregon. Maybe get a nose job and gain some weight. Lie low.

She'll be fine, apply to law or nursing or medical or other graduate program and move on.

Too bad she won't be answering to her role in this. Privilege always has its privileges.

“Help Them Prosecute” ?
... the Harmon family made sure to point out in their statement that only the father was responsible for the kidnapping. I'm thinking they must be trying to get Nadia on their side so that Nadia can help them prosecute Aaron. Otherwise, why else would they let Nadia get away with all of this?
sbm. @scriabina Not following this ^.
I’m not sure what Nadia “GOT AWAY WITH” in terms of criminal or civil liability. Aiding or abetting by assisting AA w custodial interference is the only possible offense coming immed’ly to mind. Any other ideas?
Not saying that Nadia’s actions in this escapade reflect well on her.

IIUC ^ line of thought = Harmon family (I’m interpreting as parents of Samara Harmon, Seraya's Mother & ex-wife of AA) issued/posted public stmt, in hopes that AA’s (now presumably ex-finance) Nadia Cole will “help them prosecute” baby Seraya's Father AA.

If I have that straight, is ^ post also saying, SH parents (likely) will/should ---
- Encourage prosecutor to file CRIMINAL charge against AA, for interference w child custody or similar crim offense?
Afaik, Samara’s parents had not been granted any custodial rights, but they could urge prosecutor to act; they may be called to testify. But pressing charges?
Samara herself could press prosecutor to act, as it seems pretty clear that AA violated ct. orders re custody of baby. Seems likely that has already occurred.

Or SM’s PARENTS urging filing re crim offense OTHER than custodial interference, such as ____? IDK, maybe child endangerment or child neglect? Anyone?

SM’s PARENTS filing CIVIL suit against AA HIMSELF for __, well for what? IDK.

If I have misunderstood ^ post, my apologies; sometimes I just misread and go off on a tangent.

Regardless, a tragic situation.

Last edited:
my husband was taken by his biological father who had weekend visitation rights at the age of 6. He was not returned to his mother after the weekend and the police were called.This was in NJ. They tracked the father down in VA with the intention to take my husband to FL for good. He was returned to his mother by helicopter and never saw his father again

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back