Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Aung totally misunderstood how the public would react to their public antics. We are collectively unimpressed with the self-praise and with airing supposed dirty-laundry of their grandchild's mother.

jmo
This. Yes.

I don't know if it's a cultural thing or a family thing, but the Aungs immediately jumped on the best-defense-is-a-good-offense bandwagon, and it backfired badly.

I wonder if AA has been misleading them. The photos of Samara's messy house and snips of her texts are petty matters that violate privacy and trust. Yet, the Aungs didn't seem to understand that the public might be offended by them airing that dirty laundry.

The accusation of putting Seraya in proximity to a sexual abuser is more serious, but that's something to report to the authorities, not to try in the court of public opinion.

It makes me think AA might tend to be a bit melodramatic. Did he blow everything out of proportion? Could he still be a bit jealous? Maybe he doesn't like the idea of Seraya competing with a new sibling for her mother's attention.

I only wonder that because I have a nephew who is that way. He's an adult, too, but he makes up so many stories and upsets his mother. She believes every word he says. I just have to wonder if AA did something similar to his family and to Nadia.

This. Yes.

I don't know if it's a cultural thing or a family thing, but the Aungs immediately jumped on the best-defense-is-a-good-offense bandwagon, and it backfired badly.

I wonder if AA has been misleading them. The photos of Samara's messy house and snips of her texts are petty matters that violate privacy and trust. Yet, the Aungs didn't seem to understand that the public might be offended by them airing that dirty laundry.

The accusation of putting Seraya in proximity to a sexual abuser is more serious, but that's something to report to the authorities, not to try in the court of public opinion.

It makes me think AA might tend to be a bit melodramatic. Did he blow everything out of proportion? Could he still be a bit jealous? Maybe he doesn't like the idea of Seraya competing with a new sibling for her mother's attention.

I only wonder that because I have a nephew who is that way. He's an adult, too, but he makes up so many stories and upsets his mother. She believes every word he says. I just have to wonder if AA did something similar to his family and to Nadia.
It's very manipulative, imo. I have a neighbor/acquaintance who manipulates people through gossip about others. I don't like it one bit, and it seem so obviously stupid once you recognize what's happening.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back