Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aung could face up to 36 months in custody, a $250,000 fine, up to one-year supervised release and a $100 special penalty assessment, according to documents filed with the US District Court for the Eastern District of Washington.
Major update in case of fugitive dad who kidnapped his daughter

I hope AA not only has to serve time but must pay the maximum fine. Since AA likely doesn't have that sort of funds available to him, I hope the Aung family is prepared to help him pay that fine because I am convinced they assisted with the planning and carrying out of the abduction.

ETA I am not at all surprised that when this abduction occurred AA was behind on/refusing to pay child support. This further cements my thinking that this was NEVER about Seraya and her well being. It was always about money and control. I hope Nadia is realizing the bullet she dodged in AA.

I guess the Golden boy isn’t so Golden anymore.

They might want take that website down as it has the potential of doing more harm than good.

Is he still incarcerated? Can’t imagine he’d be released. He fled the country once, I’m sure he’d do it again.

MOO
I guess Aaron’s recent arrest and charges will prohibit him from accomplishing his lifelong dreams of serving in the US military.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back