WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to quote myself but I just want to say photo #8 ...I can say with some degree of certainty is a surveillance camera at the Chevron Nov 6th. The perspective ....the counter and the way she is standing facing the teller with the windows is the same. It is blurred so I cannot say with 100% certainty but it placement in the group of 15 photos makes sense. I have been inside this Chevron and this would track with her story of Nov 6th. MOO

I wish a local would go into that Chevron to confirm. Not say what they are there for, just to confirm. :innocent:

I wish a local would go into that Chevron to confirm. Not say what they are there for, just to confirm. :innocent:

Cubby, I can tell you that it is the Chevron. I have stood exactly where JB is standing. But,the blurred photo makes it difficult for me to say this is her at the counter at the Chevron 100%.

OK, probability is very low there is another Chevron with that exact layout and I have been in there many times...so I will say this is the Chevron on the morning of Nov. 6th. OK you can swear me in now. :smile: MOO

I know folks want some maps up here and likely places where Sky might be located, but the more I get a grasp on this case (or lose my grasp, I should say) the more I wonder if he is not very, VERY close by.

If it is true that Julia left a 2 yr old and a four yr old alone in an apartment building for 11 hrs without any adult supervision...gah. I am running through every scenario that we have come across in the last 15 years with those exact or very similar circumstances.

First one that comes to mind is a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old (siblings) who both walked out of a residence in the middle of the day and drowned in a retaining pond.

Second is a 4 yr old who tried to give a 2 yr old a bath, and the 2 yr old drowned in the tub. 4 yr old wandered outside and got lost.

Third is a 2 yr old who wandered outside in an apartment complex and was murdered by a teenager, who dumped the baby in a wooded area.

Fourth is Silar.

Fifth is a 2 yr old who wandered out in a hallway of an apartment building and into a construction area (no one was working at the time) and fell through an unfinished floor, three stories down and was caught up in ductwork.

Ugh. I could go on. :(
While it certainly seems likely that Julia may have had a hand in Sky's disappearance...I am wondering at this point what exactly that hand was. I REALLY hope they cleared the apartment building.

Cubby, I can tell you that it is the Chevron. I have stood exactly where JB is standing. But,the blurred photo makes it difficult for me to say this is her at the counter at the Chevron 100%.

OK, probability is very low there is another Chevron with that exact layout and I have been in there many times...so I will say this is the Chevron on the morning of Nov. 6th. OK you can swear me in now. :smile: MOO

Newbie here but I have been following the thread closely. If this is at Chevron where is M?

I believe they did. We have a poster here who lives at Veloce. He/she said the FBI did come door-to-door asking questions. I seem to recall a helicopter flying over and around the area in the first day(s) of the search.

The poster also said even though it is a controlled access community (via card, I believe), there are no surveillance cameras on the property and in the garage (which surprised me - this is a new complex and pretty expensive).

Excellent- did not realize we had a poster here *quite* that local!
Can they call the building supervisor and get a schematic??

Even if LE went door to door, they likely did not search with dogs and/or some residents may not have been home at the time, etc. Would really like the entire building searched with HRD dogs. :(

Oh, ok, I gotcha. I thought you weren't certain it was the Chevron versus not being sure it was Julia. Thank you!

Newbie here but I have been following the thread closely. If this is at Chevron where is M?

Link to photos
http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0
In the first eight pictures it is obvious LE has blurred most of the pictures. I would even say the first eight pictures are meant just for Julia ...saying to her #1and # 2 are last two images of Sky we found on your iPhone. Then here you are at Sterling Bank in Whole Foods Redmond. Also the same day at a retail store showing Julia's pants and shoes. Finally, #8 two days later Nov. 6th at the Chevron different pants and different shoes the surrounding very blurred and as you point out no M in focus. MOO

:wagon:

I know folks want some maps up here and likely places where Sky might be located, but the more I get a grasp on this case (or lose my grasp, I should say) the more I wonder if he is not very, VERY close by.

If it is true that Julia left a 2 yr old and a four yr old alone in an apartment building for 11 hrs without any adult supervision...gah. I am running through every scenario that we have come across in the last 15 years with those exact or very similar circumstances.

First one that comes to mind is a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old (siblings) who both walked out of a residence in the middle of the day and drowned in a retaining pond.

Second is a 4 yr old who tried to give a 2 yr old a bath, and the 2 yr old drowned in the tub. 4 yr old wandered outside and got lost.

Third is a 2 yr old who wandered outside in an apartment complex and was murdered by a teenager, who dumped the baby in a wooded area.

Fourth is Silar.

Fifth is a 2 yr old who wandered out in a hallway of an apartment building and into a construction area (no one was working at the time) and fell through an unfinished floor, three stories down and was caught up in ductwork.

Ugh. I could go on. :(
While it certainly seems likely that Julia may have had a hand in Sky's disappearance...I am wondering at this point what exactly that hand was. I REALLY hope they cleared the apartment building.
We know that, in an emergency, JB doesn't mind admitting to having left children alone. That's how she staged this whole thing.

So why, if she came home to a missing or dead child, would she hide it and take care of it herself and then stage a fake scene that involved the same detail of leaving a child alone?

I'm not seeing anything, personally, to indicate accident.

Hi all - I'm normally just a lurker and have followed many cases, but this one hits especially close to home as it is local. I am stunned that anyone could do anything to hurt this little boy, physically or emotionally!
Anyway, I'm posting this morning because I was 'sleuthing' online (ha) and found this: http://www.christianmingle.com/view-profile.html?u=julia0381&link=3
I'm wondering if it's something that should be forwarded to the tipline? It's certainly no 'sugar-daddy' site but it could give police some insight into her activity or connections. Please advise!
Thank you - you people are amazing!

Hi all - I'm normally just a lurker and have followed many cases, but this one hits especially close to home as it is local. I am stunned that anyone could do anything to hurt this little boy, physically or emotionally!
Anyway, I'm posting this morning because I was 'sleuthing' online (ha) and found this: http://www.christianmingle.com/view-profile.html?u=julia0381&link=3
I'm wondering if it's something that should be forwarded to the tipline? It's certainly no 'sugar-daddy' site but it could give police some insight into her activity or connections. Please advise!

Another....
:wagon:

Thanks and great sleuthing!

Here is the tip line ...
The search continues for Sky Metalwala, a two-year-old boy reported missing in Bellevue Sunday, Nov. 6. There are still many unanswered questions regarding his disappearance. Anyone with information is encouraged to call the tipline at 425-452-2564 or email Pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov

Welcome and that's a most excellent find! I had wondered a while back if she would be on a dating site like Plenty of Fish, etc.

Police have said during the press-conference-if you have a tip, contact them. They will decide if it's important or not.
:seeya:

We know that, in an emergency, JB doesn't mind admitting to having left children alone. That's how she staged this whole thing.

So why, if she came home to a missing or dead child, would she hide it and take care of it herself and then stage a fake scene that involved the same detail of leaving a child alone?

I'm not seeing anything, personally, to indicate accident.

My guess is if an accident was reported she knew she would lose her fight for custody. Accident or not, by setting up the staged kidnapping, my guess is she really believed her punishment would be no more than the slap on the wrist she received the first time she and SM were caught leaving Sky alone.

JMO

I would imagine so. It's such a disconnect, IMO, to have such severe OCD and leave two little children alone for hours upon hours. Did she lock them in the bathroom or in a closet? Were they trained (mentally abused) so much so that they knew not to touch anything or make a mess?

I don't know. Nothing about Sky's disappearance and the behavior of the people involved makes sense to me.

I'm thinking possibly medicated - it's the only way she could ensure the kids wouldn't mess things up. Perhaps she caved and agreed to the visitation after 11 hours because she knew meds would be wearing off and she had to get home. And perhaps she returned home to something wrong with sky. Just speculating out loud...

Reading SM's declaration, I have wondered how she could insist that M sleep until 2pm everyday without drugs or physical restraint? Unless she kept her up until 2am each night, to ensure she'd sleep late...

Again, just speculating, MOO.

etkay - LE probably already has this, but I would call it in to be safe. They may have missed it somehow and it may be important to see all the details and know when she created the page.

So I would encourage you to call it in.

Salem

Good find etkay! Welcome to WS. :welcome:

Oh my, a Christian dating website and seeking an arrangement? What was she thinking? She'd have a Christian SO with an arrangement for financial reasons on the side?

IMO it is worth sending to the tipline. They had an email address for tips iirc, no? Even though LE has her computer, I wouldn't assume they found this. I would definately send it in.

I imagine she's on more of the many online dating sites out there using the same moniker, Julia0381.

Finally catching back up . . .I wanted to mention things that stood out to me:

1) SM is wearing a tee shirt that says "Defend Peace". I am wondering if this is a message to JB.

2) Anyone wonder why JB has NO furniture? I know they just lost their home, condo, business but she didn't keep any of her furniture? Not a table, a chair, a dresser, an end table . . . nothing? No family members willing to donate a chair, sofa, kitchen table, anything? Just strikes me as so very odd. Was this part of the OCD she was struggling with or is this a financial issue?

3) It looks to me that JB could frequent the bank, whole foods, ross, etc by walking within a few blocks. Did JB actually have a car for herself or just borrow her brothers if she needed to go farther out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000