WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I agree. Another example of someone who hates their ex more than they love their children. I'm sure Julia will continue to demonstrate such as she makes excuses for her lack of cooperation and assistance in finding her child.

jmo

Totally agree..if she loved her children we would never have heard of her ..Sky would not be disappeared.

Terribly sad for those that love little children..I think I am saddened most for MM. She is now without her brother forever, imo.

Julia is relying on her brother SB now..MM will never be able to do that with her brother...Sky. All because of Julia.

I am blessed with great brothers..so sad for little M.

I have not read all the threads, so this may have been posted already,..but here is an article I found today...kirotv.com - "Father of Sky Metalwala hopes to offer reward".

Hang in there Solomon..I am sure Julia wont be able to contain her anger and ranting toward SM. She has to have someone else to blame.

oh yah, her little racist rant was a bit much for me (and SM isn't even Muslim according to the reporter). So in addition to being a neglectful mother (by leaving sky alone), she gets the title of racist of the week, IMHO.

Arrest her already - I'm tired of watching her play the blame game.

MOO

Mel

I have not read all the threads, so this may have been posted already,..but here is an article I found today...kirotv.com - "Father of Sky Metalwala hopes to offer reward".

Oh, good, someone send this to Julia, she can make some extra money. I hear she's short on funds lately.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-sky-metalwala-hopes-offer-reward/nFjRb/

Solomon hopes to offer a reward this week to encourage anyone who knows anything to come forward. Also in this article:

Aaron Bosworth was out walking his dogs when he saw the police activity. "They said they were in there with dogs and that they didn’t want people walking in the park with other dogs because it might interfere with their search and rescue and the dogs that were looking for scent in the park,” said Bosworth.

Terry said he and Metalwala plan to go to court this week in an effort to remove the restraining order that prevents Metalwala from spending more time with his daughter.

Totally agree..if she loved her children we would never have heard of her ..Sky would not be disappeared.

Terribly sad for those that love little children..I think I am saddened most for MM. She is now without her brother forever, imo.

Julia is relying on her brother SB now..MM will never be able to do that with her brother...Sky. All because of Julia.

I am blessed with great brothers..so sad for little M.

I'm terribly sad for MM, SM and for those who were fooled and manipulated by Julia. She was able to get friends and family to go to bat for her in family court. Now she won't even go to bat for her son. :sigh:

oh yah, her little racist rant was a bit much for me (and SM isn't even Muslim according to the reporter). So in addition to being a neglectful mother (by leaving sky alone), she gets the title of racist of the week, IMHO.

Arrest her already - I'm tired of watching her play the blame game.

MOO

Mel

I'm pretty confident an arrest will be made once LE can charge her with something that will keep her behind bars for sometime. Not something she can turn around, make bail and be released within a few short hours.

LE will not wait indefinately for her to cooperate.

jmo

I was thinking about photo 8 of 15.
Link to photo

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=7

Here is a link to KingCounty's layout of the Redmond development:
http://www.kingcounty.gov/transport...nsitOrientedDevelopment/Projects/Redmond.aspx

In the upper right hand portion of the page there is a photo of a bus shelter. They use the fancy word 'architectural passenger shelters' and other improvements will be made to NE 83rd Street between 161st Avenue NE and 164th Avenue NE.

In photo 8 could Julia be at a transit shelter? Could she be looking at a bus schedule? It looks like she could be resting her foot on something.

I am trying to think outside the box. Unfortunately not coming up with much. :waitasec:

Solomon should have custody of his daughter. There is no reason for her to be in foster care when she has a daddy who wants her and loves her. At least let them be reunited...that poor little girl must be so scared and lonely. :(

This could very well end up like Kyron, though. We all know what happened, but if they never find Sky, then they may never charge Julia. I think LE is gun shy after Casey Anthony got off even after they FOUND little Caylee. I hate this, that she might get away with it. It seems so clear....I just have to trust that LE knows what they are doing with this case and with Lisa Irwin in Kansas City. I just have to trust that they know more than they are saying and there is a lot going on behind closed doors.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-sky-metalwala-hopes-offer-reward/nFjRb/

Solomon hopes to offer a reward this week to encourage anyone who knows anything to come forward. Also in this article:

“They said they were in there with dogs and that they didn’t want people walking in the park with other dogs because it might interfere with their search and rescue and the dogs that were looking for scent in the park,” said Bosworth.

I wonder what kind of dog's they used here. When I looked up King County search and rescue dog's, I seen a lot of them are cross-trained. Did the dog find the "item of interest" I wonder...

and about her "email" that may have been written by Julia, this is all i'm gonna say " :furious: "

MOO

I wasn't ever able to listen to the audio files posted by JB. Can someone confirm that the one from 10-28-2010 (the "exchange from hell") is JB handing over the kids to SM?

I noticed the photos from the church Fall Fun Party on Flickr were supposedly taken Oct. 29 of that year so I'm curious if SM had custody that weekend, why she had M. Also the final photo in that set is M asleep in her crib taken Oct. 30. I noticed there is a framed photo of JB and SM (taken in happier times, no doubt) prominently displayed on the night stand. Interesting that she'd keep a reminder of a man who supposedly abused her and the kids.

Julia says this:
When Karlinksy asked for more details about Sky's disappearance, she replied: "My attorney has forbid me from speaking about the ongoing investigation.

then Julia says this
Karlinsky's next e-mail asked her if she thought her husband had anything to do with Sky's disappearance, and she replied "yes."

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Sky-Metalwala-mother-speaks-out-134242318.html

I thought She wasn't allowed to talk about it? (I guess unless it involves implicating her husband that is)

**belch**

“They said they were in there with dogs and that they didn’t want people walking in the park with other dogs because it might interfere with their search and rescue and the dogs that were looking for scent in the park,” said Bosworth.

I wonder what kind of dog's they used here. When I looked up King County search and rescue dog's, I seen a lot of them are cross-trained. Did the dog find the "item of interest" I wonder...

and about her "email" that may have been written by Julia, this is all i'm gonna say " :furious: "

MOO

The item of interest turned out not to be connected to the case.

Julia says this:

then Julia says this

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Sky-Metalwala-mother-speaks-out-134242318.html

I thought She wasn't allowed to talk about it? (I guess unless it involves implicating her husband that is)

**belch**

Nothing has been ruled out yet so even though it sounds like the father is not involved, LE is still being very cautious.

They still have yet to determine whether or not the daughter can be safely returned to her father.

It does beg the question as to why there was a restraining order to begin with and why did they feel she was unsafe.

A King County Superior Court commissioner ruled last week that M will remain in foster care while case workers determine whether she can be safely returned to her father. The commissioner determined, however, that Metalwala may have supervised visits with his daughter.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016775423_missing16m.html

I hope they continue with supervised visits until this case is resolved.

I wasn't ever able to listen to the audio files posted by JB. Can someone confirm that the one from 10-28-2010 (the "exchange from hell") is JB handing over the kids to SM?

I noticed the photos from the church Fall Fun Party on Flickr were supposedly taken Oct. 29 of that year so I'm curious if SM had custody that weekend, why she had M. Also the final photo in that set is M asleep in her crib taken Oct. 30. I noticed there is a framed photo of JB and SM (taken in happier times, no doubt) prominently displayed on the night stand. Interesting that she'd keep a reminder of a man who supposedly abused her and the kids.

There's a transcript available for those tapes.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ow-into-dysfunction-of-sky-metalwala-s-family

I think the way it ended up, MM did not go with her father b/c JB managed to whip her into a hysterical frenzy, but the younger child did go with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx