WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to write a letter to Sue & Shelby.

The two of you obviously have good hearts and have supported Julia through thick and thin. You believe in the goodness of all people and you believe people can overcome what appear to be insurmountable odds. I am that way, too -- that is why I am a therapist. At my core, I believe people can heal, people can do better, people can lead more fulfilling lives. I know you are like me in that way.

I also know that you know Julia. You know her in a way we do not. You know her loves, her likes, her disdains. You know her passions, her talents, you know why you love her. And, you love her children. You would not have been in her life if not for these reasons.

I realize you stood by Julia in the hopes that your support would help her become a better person and mother -- that, somehow, your devotion to Julia would infuse her with devotion to her own well-being as well as her children's.

I also know you know things no one else does. I am begging you to sit down with law enforcement -- tell them everything you know, even if you think it is perfectly insignificant -- it may not be. Tell them so they understand Julia in the way you do -- and, since, you love those two children -- tell the stories for them as well.

I truly believe you know something no one else does. Julia is tortured by these secrets, I am certain. Help alleviate everyone's suffering -- Julia's, her family's, the children's, your own....tell law enforcement what you know, even if you find it unimportant. Someone else might not. I thank you in advance for your act of courage and generosity.

Thank you so much for putting into words what I, and I'm sure others, have been thinking.

It makes me sad that it's been 3 weeks since precious Sky was reported missing (and likely even longer that he has been gone) and those who love him still don't know where he is or what happened to him.

I was looking at Julia's FB wall and noticed she had posted something on October 23rd at 4:31pm and then nothing until November 4th at 4:28am (which still remains the last post). I'm sure I'm not alone in believing that whatever happened to Sky occurred sometime between those dates.

What we know is:
- she borrowed her brother's car for 10 days beginning as early as Friday Oct 28 (if it's true that the day Sky allegedly disappeared was the last day she was to have the car)
- she attended the marathon mediation session on Tuesday Nov 1, which went past midnight on Nov 2, where she agreed to allow SM to see the children
- on Friday Nov 4 SM's lawyer receives a letter from Julia's lawyer stating Julia wants to back out of the parenting agreement
- on the morning of Sunday Nov 6, Julia abandons the car (with Sky allegedly inside) at the side of the road and returns an hour later then reports him missing

I noticed that on her FB page too. She may be posting things to her FB (statuses, comments, etc...) but because none of us are her friends on there, we can't actually see those posts. She probably has that kind of stuff set to 'friends only.' JMO, though.

What I am wondering is why did she have her brother's car? Does Julia not have her own or was her car actually the one that WASN'T working properly? I know that she suffers from OCD, so maybe she just didn't want to 'dirty' her car with Sky's body.

I noticed that on her FB page too. She may be posting things to her FB (statuses, comments, etc...) but because none of us are her friends on there, we can't actually see those posts. She probably has that kind of stuff set to 'friends only.' JMO, though.

What I am wondering is why did she have her brother's car? Does Julia not have her own or was her car actually the one that WASN'T working properly? I know that she suffers from OCD, so maybe she just didn't want to 'dirty' her car with Sky remains.

Somewhere it was reported that the family only had one car, JB tried to get it during the divorce proceedings, however the court ruled that SM was to keep the car so he could have transportation to and from work. That way he could continue to provide for the child support. It was further reported that JB rented a car for a period of time but she wrecked the rental and has been without a car ever since. She lived in an area that appeared to be close to shopping/food/parks etc and there was a public transportation system.

Is it just me or is Julia's Flickr account now set to private? I haven't been able to view any of the pictures in the links people have posted. All I get is a "There's nothing available to you in this view of Julia Biryukova's archive." Then it lists a bunch of reasons why this could be =\

Is it just me or is Julia's Flickr account now set to private? I haven't been able to view any of the pictures in the links people have posted. All I get is a "There's nothing available to you in this view of Julia Biryukova's archive." Then it lists a bunch of reasons why this could be =\

Yes, it is now private.

I believe that JB was mentally sick, but I think that her world was very, very small so few people really got to experience how she and it was. I also believe she was capable of acting "fine" in certain situations and with certain people, maybe she managed even though it was a struggle for her. So when she was with the people closest to her - that's when she became a "beast".

I checked her FB profile last night. I don't get the feeling that the people on her friends list are close friends. Don't know why I get that feeling, I just do. Almost no one has "rallied" and put Sky's picture up as their profile picture..
Has she been very active on her facebook account? I can tseem to find it, Ive looked and it looks private to me. Maybe I should add her to my friends list. Ive even been thinking about emailing her asking her if she hid him and why. I really dont need to be involving myself in a missing child's case in that capacity but the curiosity is killing me.

Oh Yeah just thought you guys might want to know...I vacuumed my living room three times today ROTHF... :sweep:

Question, who is SO is this sue or shelby??? Im confused and Im not sure who they are to begin with????

I've thought the same thing. I also wonder about holding her on custodial interference at some point. I don't know much about custodial interference, but I imagine when SM is granted custody, he will be granted custody of both children. I see no reason he will not be granted custody and I see no reason why he would be granted custody of one and not both children.

maybe gitana1 can comment on holding her on custodial intereference at some point in the future if she sees this post.

jmo

Thats a good question, but to 'interfere with custody rights' the child must be present, at least one would assume so, good question for our girl gitana to answer. I am assuming she could not be charged with that criminal offense unless the child is actually known to be in her care (even though he was at the time) until they know 'where he is' Im assuming they couldnt charge her with that (and I know you dont wan t me to saythis lol) but one more reason to fake like he is missing so she cant be charged for that very crime if she hid him.

She doesn't seem to be too active on her Facebook. Her last post was on Nov. 4. But again, she might have certain things set to 'friends only' so we as outsiders can't see if she is in fact updating her statuses every day or not. On another note about her FB, only one friend (that I can see of) has set her FB picture to Sky's missing poster pic. It is SO, the friend that picked her up at the gas station the day Sky was reported missing.

Makes it seem like most of Julia's FB friends are people she doesn't personally know and they don't have a clue that her son is missing. Even so, you'd think she would send messages to her friends, asking them to help them find Sky.

I live in Canada, and I have posted Sky's Missing poster on my blog. You never know who may have seen him last. I know there's a SLIM chance he's been shipped to Canada, but it's still worth a shot.

I don't know if this link has been posted yet (forgive me if it has...). It has about 15 pictures of Sky and JB (mostly of her though). Some look to be from surveillance cameras at a grocery store or something. Are those recent pictures of her, or are they from right before Sky went missing? It would be nice to know what store she is in :) It would narrow down search areas.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...130183.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0#gallery-image

I don't know if this link has been posted yet (forgive me if it has...). It has about 15 pictures of Sky and JB (mostly of her though). Some look to be from surveillance cameras at a grocery store or something. Are those recent pictures of her, or are they from right before Sky went missing? It would be nice to know what store she is in :) It would narrow down search areas.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...130183.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0#gallery-image

:welcome4:

Welcome ilovepierre - some of the places in the photos have been sleuthed out by our members (you'll find the info in past threads - some photos taken by a member in the general area are found in the "links and photo thread"). LE refused to say where they were taken but said they were newer shots and represented what JB looked like the day beautiful Sky was reported missing.

I think it was an OCD issue. It is so much easier to keep a home clean when there is not much stuff in it.

I'm not excessively OCD in any way, but I've always claimed to be something of an opposite to a hoarder. I can't stand stuff and I get rid of things constantly. Especially in periods of my life that I moved more, I've always had pretty low furniture. I am just now getting to a point where I have a "semi-normal" amount, and it's still sparse. Like for years before we had kids, we used Japanese futons so I wouldn't have to mess with the clutter of beds. I realize how ridiculous this sounds to others. lol.

I don't think it's automatically an illness (I'm quite functional) but I can certainly see how it could be an element of one.

Bumping for our sweet "little dude", Sky.. He is a little dude, a little miniature man.. His beautiful features are all so very striking.. I am drawn to this little dude and my heart breaks for him, his big sissy, who I know misses him more than we can imagine, and for daddy, who I fear will never get to hold, love, or ever throw a football with his little dude..

Julia, I know you are reading.. Where is M's little brother, and Solomon's son, Sky Elijah Metalwala?.. This will never, ever stop until he is found.. So very many people love this little boy and we will never stop until he is found.. You cannot hide forever and once Law enforcement find him themselves your gig is up, with zero leniency!!. Do it for your best interest!!!.. Tell us where is Sky!
bbm

He looks very much like my husband, and what I imagine a son of his would look like. I think that's why his sweet little face tugs my heart.

About the possibility of him being fed in the sink,

in the picture at the link below - he's standing in the kitchen eating what looks like a piece of watermelon! The messiest stickiest stuff, so if the pics were taken the same day - maybe he was put into the sink for a quick clean-up after the messy watermelon?

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

:eat:

I hear what you're saying, but watermelon is hardly sticky. It's 92% water and is cleaned up with a quick wipe of a towel. I've never heard, nor witnessed, anyone putting a 2 year old in the sink to clean up after eating. The tub maybe -- but not the sink.

IMHO, this prolly isn't the first time Sky ended up eating in the sink. With JB's OCD history and her issues with food and cleanliness - I would blame it more on JB's issues, than anything Sky was eating. I think he'd still be in the sink had he been eating a jelly bean.

But that's just my opinion. :crazy:

I'm not excessively OCD in any way, but I've always claimed to be something of an opposite to a hoarder. I can't stand stuff and I get rid of things constantly. Especially in periods of my life that I moved more, I've always had pretty low furniture. I am just now getting to a point where I have a "semi-normal" amount, and it's still sparse. Like for years before we had kids, we used Japanese futons so I wouldn't have to mess with the clutter of beds. I realize how ridiculous this sounds to others. lol.

I don't think it's automatically an illness (I'm quite functional) but I can certainly see how it could be an element of one.

It's funny. I'm almost the opposite. I'm not a hoarder. In fact, there are big parts of my life that I tried to be perfect. But now I'm almost frozen in paralysis. I can logically know that I need to act, say paying an utility bill, but I just can't. I can have the money to pay it, but being faced with the stress of the second pink notice, I just won't. I was abused for as long as I can remember, 4 being the earliest I can remember. And there is some weird thing, thought process, that keeps me from acting. If I can just not move and stay still enough then nothing bad will happen. I really think that someday I will just end up being an agoraphobic. Just stay at home and don't move or draw any attention to yourself and nothing bad will happen. I know it's absurd!

It took me until I heard somebody on TV, I think was actually Oprah. Being in the shower was always hard for me, it's where I always broke down. Anywhoo,. . .I heard to visualize your abuse as a third party observer. as cheesy as it sounds, it was very therapeutic! It was the first time I was relieved of my guilt. I could see it for what it was. . . .a small child being taken advantage of. I actually had empathy for myself! I am forever grateful for that. I still have behavioral issues to work through though. But it is easier.

I think Julia has issues. She needs to understand that she's not alone. You are never alone. . .there are so many people that have been where you are. She needs to come clean and start on the road to recovery.

ETA_ never in a million years would I have been able to post what I just did before that whole Oprah thing. . .looking at it from a 3rd party observer. Go Me!!!!!!!

I hear what you're saying, but watermelon is hardly sticky. It's 92% water and is cleaned up with a quick wipe of a towel. I've never heard, nor witnessed, anyone putting a 2 year old in the sink to clean up after eating. The tub maybe -- but not the sink.

IMHO, this prolly isn't the first time Sky ended up eating in the sink. With JB's OCD history and her issues with food and cleanliness - I would blame it more on JB's issues, than anything Sky was eating. I think he'd still be in the sink had he been eating a jelly bean.

Watermelon is incredibly sticky! I think too much is being read into those photos of him eating in the sink. I don't see anything sinister about them. I don't feed my children in the sink, but if I had only 1 toddler (I have 3, and 8 others), you bet I'd pop her into a clean sink to eat a messy treat or give her a quick bath.

My biggest question is why the silence? From both JB and her family?

About the possibility of him being fed in the sink,

in the picture at the link below - he's standing in the kitchen eating what looks like a piece of watermelon! The messiest stickiest stuff, so if the pics were taken the same day - maybe he was put into the sink for a quick clean-up after the messy watermelon?

http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=129&sid=580607&pid=0

:eat:

If you look closely at the background of the picture in which Sky is standing in the kitchen, you will see that he is taller than the oven/stove behind him. That made some of us believe it was also a photo of him in the sink, but from a different angle.

Watermelon is incredibly sticky! I think too much is being read into those photos of him eating in the sink. I don't see anything sinister about them. I don't feed my children in the sink, but if I had only 1 toddler (I have 3, and 8 others), you bet I'd pop her into a clean sink to eat a messy treat or give her a quick bath.

My biggest question is why the silence? From both JB and her family?

No, there's nothing sinister about feeding a messy kid in the sink or vacuuming two times a day or getting a noise complaint for vacuuming at 11:30 at night, or propping up stripped mattresses against the wall, in a bedroom, such that the floor is completely clear, or feeding a four year old on a carefully laid out platform of mats and paper towels in the middle of a living room completely devoid of furniture, and giving that four year old a spill proof baby bottle to drink out of, etc. etc..

But none of those things is the norm and each of those backs up precisely, Solomon's allegations about Julia's severe OCD, to the point that she may have been too sick to properly care for her kids.

I saw in Kyron Horman's case and Caylee Anthony's case, one anomaly in behavior after another "logicked" away, the underlying inference being that the suspects could not be guilty because what some thought of as strange, others had a logical explanation for. Sure, but when you put it all together, the picture is clear. No case is examined as if each clue is a separate puzzle in and of itself. Instead, each clue is merely a piece of the larger picture.

Here, Julia was accused of specific things, like vacuuming for 11 hours per day and not being able to stand dust, of not allowing anyone to eat in the house, of not allowing the kids or anyone else to sleep in beds because they were too perfect to mar, of having debilitating OCD to the point of child neglect.

Julia's pictures seemed designed to refute those allegations. And yet, even knowing what Solomon was accusing her of, she posts pictures that, despite the subjects (eating) that appear to refute those allegations, yet exhibit the very neuroses she is frantic to deny.

That is quite telling to me.

Watermelon is very sticky and certainly can be super sticky after it dries. It is made up of primarily water, but it does have natural sugar in it. But then again, it is very juicy and juice tends to run down a childs face, belly, etc. Messy!

I have a 2 year old and I have washed him off at the kitchen sink because it was the nearest source of water after eating at the dining room table (he had spaghetti everywhere). I have pictures too. He was super messy - in nothing but a diaper. My son is too tall to sit in the sink so I put him on the counter with his feet in the sink.

I won't judge her for putting Sky in the sink for whatever reason - to each their own - we all do things differently. I look at Sky's pictures and just wish she would just tell us where he is. He's so beautiful!

It breaks my heart to know that he may have suffered the same fate as Caylee (tossing the baby out like garbage). :furious:

On another subject: I know I heard/read somewhere that SO had spoken with LE and took a polygraph. Has JB's other friend?

I tend to think that something happened (either accidental or on purpose) to Sky after the mediation. Something made her change her mind about the visitation. I wouldn't think one would sit for 12 hours in mediation only to change her mind overnight. But, then again, I think about Halloween and there being no pictures nor has anyone come forward saying they saw them. My little one was so excited about trick or treating...or rather the candy...and showing off his costume. Is it normal for her mom or brother to not speak/see her children often? My mom or brothers speak with my son every day.

ETA: It took me forever to get back to my computer to post my reply. Now I've read Gitana's excellent post and I agree. Eating watermelon isn't such a biggie until you tack on all of the other obsessive acts. I am guilty of placing something under my son while he eats something in the living room floor though. I'm far from having OCD like Julia obviously has.

Oh, one more thing: perhaps MM likes to drink from a bottle. Strange?! My friends 3 y/o daughter drinks from a baby bottle and her barely 1 y/o drinks from a sippy cup...it's just what they prefer.

It's funny. I'm almost the opposite. I'm not a hoarder. In fact, there are big parts of my life that I tried to be perfect. But now I'm almost frozen in paralysis. I can logically know that I need to act, say paying an utility bill, but I just can't. I can have the money to pay it, but being faced with the stress of the second pink notice, I just won't. I was abused for as long as I can remember, 4 being the earliest I can remember. And there is some weird thing, thought process, that keeps me from acting. If I can just not move and stay still enough then nothing bad will happen. I really think that someday I will just end up being an agoraphobic. Just stay at home and don't move or draw any attention to yourself and nothing bad will happen. I know it's absurd!

It took me until I heard somebody on TV, I think was actually Oprah. Being in the shower was always hard for me, it's where I always broke down. Anywhoo,. . .I heard to visualize your abuse as a third party observer. as cheesy as it sounds, it was very therapeutic! It was the first time I was relieved of my guilt. I could see it for what it was. . . .a small child being taken advantage of. I actually had empathy for myself! I am forever grateful for that. I still have behavioral issues to work through though. But it is easier.

I think Julia has issues. She needs to understand that she's not alone. You are never alone. . .there are so many people that have been where you are. She needs to come clean and start on the road to recovery.

ETA_ never in a million years would I have been able to post what I just did before that whole Oprah thing. . .looking at it from a 3rd party observer. Go Me!!!!!!!

:hug: you're very brave.

:hug: you're very brave.

Thank you! I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I know that what I lived through is very common, but while you are living through it you think you are alone. When you live your whole life in shame, all it takes is a small moment of empathy and someone else's kind words to validate your feelings. You are a true angel.:hug: Now let's focus all of our past pain and trouble on helping the poor angels that are going through it now. Julia, where is Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC