WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every child gets cranky when they are hungry, so the fact that NB mentioned that doesn't really strike me as strange. What does irk me about her email is that she says she's all heart broken over Sky's disappearance and that she doesn't believe anyone has or could hurt him. Then why isn't she trying her clear Julia's name or help hang posters, etc...?

ITA. Also, if she doesn't believe anyone has or could hurt him, then, where does she think he is?

She probably thinks that Solomon has him somewhere. Even though, we all know that that's not possible...

I want some real news on this baby. What is LE doing? Are they searching? Following up on leads? What?????

Where is Sky? I hope he is home soon!

Salem

amen! I want to know what they are doing too! And why no charges yet for Julia?!!!!

Praying today will be the day when Sky is found and Julia is thrown under the jail!!!

BBM. I don't think he was really sick. It was just an excuse for Julia to use when questioned about why her car was where it was. If he was sick, it would have been directly related to malnourishment or from an OD or accident from when he was left home during mediation. IMO

I honestly think he was dead before the mediation though. NO ONE (except a neighbor) had seen Sky since 10/23...and that two weeks before he was reported missing.

What is a 4 year old child's concept of time like? I can see how JB could have fooled M for maybe a day or two by wrapping a toy or bundle of clothes in a blanket and saying Sky was sick or sleeping but what about for two weeks? The two times that LE had spoken with M (that we know of) were in the early days and I'm not sure they had nailed down 10/23 as the last time someone outside of the home had seen Sky at that point.

I wonder if they have spoken to M since, and if so, what sorts of questions they could ask to figure out if she had in fact seen and interacted with an alive-and-well Sky after 10/23.

I would love to know more about little Sky and MM. When did they attend daycare and how often? How did they do playing with other children (since it seems they were not regularly exposed to peers)? How up to date were they in their developmentals and medical/immunizations and growth?

During the "exchange from hell" tape that JB recorded . . . . I found it strange that Sky never made a whimper, all the while his big sister was crying and his Mama was clearly upset. I would have never known that Sky was even present during that time, except JB asked if SM was taking Sky with him. There was no other mention of little Sky in that tape (IIRC). Was Sky even present in his Mama's mind at that time (or others)? Did JB ever put herself to look through the eyes of her child?

She probably thinks that Solomon has him somewhere. Even though, we all know that that's not possible...

BBM

(Jumping off your post here---not directed at or attacking you ilovepierre.)

I haven't sleuthed out the players in this case nor know any thing about them other than their child is missing for the most part because of time constraints workwise & I am trying to read up on this case & gather info from here and other articles of info & sources.

HOW do "We" know it is NOT possible that Solomon or a family member does not have Sky somewhere in a secret location or in another country in hiding?

Is Solomon from the USA & Born here? Where are his immediate family members (parents, g-parents, aunts/uncles/cousins, brothers/sisters) living?

I am just sleuthing & entertaining the thought of an international parental abduction where one parent is from or has strong ties to another country and has the child removed from the USA or parental kidnapp the child and moves with them to another country. I have seen this in cases which do not get much public attention or put out there for the public to know, but most times it is known and not seen as a missing child case.

I am looking for known facts and history here that show a long and short history that this, a parental kidnapping type situation, would in fact not be the case in this childs situation any way you look at it.

I understand that Julia's story has holes and she really does look guilty of his disappearance, and that Solomon appears to be a very loving caring parent and doing the right thing in looking for his child.

In MY detective mindset i sleuth equally and as deep as i can go, for i never take the face value and leave it at that. (I have heard, seen, witnessed (fallen prey to by a few) people who are so clever, so smart, able to take senario's and situations and use them to fit their goal, excellent liers & fakers, that they could sound and appear completely innocent of comitting any crime or distastful act and fool others into believing & seeing their innocence (sp?)).

Anyone care to list the known facts that would fit my sleuthing here in this part of the case with Sky?

( This case doesnt have a thread/forum where it has timelines, links, news threads etc listed individually like the anthony and irwin cases correct?)

Thank You!

(My entire post is MOO)
ArtzyPantz

Julia has admitted that she left Sky alone in the car while she and M went to get gas. The car was shown to have plenty of gas and no car problems that LE could find. For Solomon to have kidnapped Sky, he would have been following her for the past year so he could seize the perfect opportunity to take Sky which is a ridiculous concept. Julia has refused any followup with LE and is not cooperating with their investigation. Those are the facts as has been presented on the numerous threads devoted to this case. Solomon Metalwala is considered a victim in this case and accordingly he is to be treated as such until such a time that LE states he is a suspect or person of interest in the disappearance of his son. To date, that has not been the case. Additionally, if Sky was taken out of the country when he "disappeared," you can bet that LE would have already found that information out. I'm sure all relatives and associates on both sides of the family have been thoroughly investigated.

~jmo~

Julia has admitted that she left Sky alone in the car while she and M went to get gas. The car was shown to have plenty of gas and no car problems that LE could find. For Solomon to have kidnapped Sky, he would have been following her for the past year so he could seizure the perfect opportunity to take Sky which is a ridiculous concept. Julia has refused any followup with LE and is not cooperating with their investigation. Those are the facts as has been presented on the numerous threads devoted to this case. Solomon Metalwala is considered a victim in this case and accordingly he is to be treated as such until such a time that LE states he is a suspect or person of interest in the disappearance of his son. To date, that has not been the case. Additionally, if Sky was taken out of the country when he "disappeared," you can bet that LE would have already found that information out. I'm sure all relatives and associates on both sides of the family have been thoroughly investigated.

~jmo~

Adrienne37 :tyou: for the Facts and Your Opinion you have stated on this case.

To everyone: Just for the record, I am not accusing or insinuating Solomon is NOT a victim in this case or treating him as guilty of anything here.... I am Sleuthing according to My own mind and tastes and i'm not even sleuthing from my Opinion of this case.....thats just how i roll. :rolleyes: :)

MOO JMO

Artzy, thank you for coming over to Sky's thread. I'm glad to see a "fresh set of eyes" and the willingness take a look and read over everything. Sadly, this case seems to be getting lukewarm, and we all want Sky to come home. :)

BBM

(Jumping off your post here---not directed at or attacking you ilovepierre.)

I haven't sleuthed out the players in this case nor know any thing about them other than their child is missing for the most part because of time constraints workwise & I am trying to read up on this case & gather info from here and other articles of info & sources.

HOW do "We" know it is NOT possible that Solomon or a family member does not have Sky somewhere in a secret location or in another country in hiding?

Is Solomon from the USA & Born here? Where are his immediate family members (parents, g-parents, aunts/uncles/cousins, brothers/sisters) living?

I am just sleuthing & entertaining the thought of an international parental abduction where one parent is from or has strong ties to another country and has the child removed from the USA or parental kidnapp the child and moves with them to another country. I have seen this in cases which do not get much public attention or put out there for the public to know, but most times it is known and not seen as a missing child case.

I am looking for known facts and history here that show a long and short history that this, a parental kidnapping type situation, would in fact not be the case in this childs situation any way you look at it.

I understand that Julia's story has holes and she really does look guilty of his disappearance, and that Solomon appears to be a very loving caring parent and doing the right thing in looking for his child.

In MY detective mindset i sleuth equally and as deep as i can go, for i never take the face value and leave it at that. (I have heard, seen, witnessed (fallen prey to by a few) people who are so clever, so smart, able to take senario's and situations and use them to fit their goal, excellent liers & fakers, that they could sound and appear completely innocent of comitting any crime or distastful act and fool others into believing & seeing their innocence (sp?)).

Anyone care to list the known facts that would fit my sleuthing here in this part of the case with Sky?

( This case doesnt have a thread/forum where it has timelines, links, news threads etc listed individually like the anthony and irwin cases correct?)

Thank You!

(My entire post is MOO)
ArtzyPantz

First, I want to say I appreciate your wanting to keep an open mind and explore all of the possibilities. While it's true that we hardly have access to all of the evidence and facts in this case, I base my opinion that SM had nothing to do with Sky's disappearance on one thing, the behavior of JB.

For him to be involved it would have had to happen one of two ways (that I can think of.) Sky went missing before the car "ran out of gas" and was taken by his father and somehow hidden away or taken out of the country, possibly to Pakistan where SM has family. I find it impossible to believe that if that happened JB would not be raising hell and going after SM with everything she's got.

The second scenario would be for SM to be stalking JB on a Sunday morning and then get very, very lucky. He would have conveniently chosen a morning where JB had borrowed a car, left unexpectedly to take a sick child to the hospital, faked running out of gas and then left Sky alone in an unlocked car where his father could then remove him and hide him away somewhere safe.

I just can't figure out a way, without some cooperation from JB that SM could have been involved.

Artzy, thank you for coming over to Sky's thread. I'm glad to see a "fresh set of eyes" and the willingness take a look and read over everything. Sadly, this case seems to be getting lukewarm, and we all want Sky to come home. :)

SurfieTX Thank You!!

I am a bit slow on this because of my own life constraints, and am trying to sleuth this case even tho i am way behind on it. Every set of eyes and minds is important and you never know when and where you could end up helping a person or situation in life. I really find this case interesting as both parents have been known to have left a child alone, apparently both have ties to other countries, and they both do have issues with one another. Just as all others, i want sky to come home too! I could not imagine having a missing child or to be a child missing!

It is unbelieveable to me that there are so many missing children and the many different reasons (known & speculate) as to their disappearances, its just mind boggling....i would gladly remake the world :maddening: :furious:

First, I want to say I appreciate your wanting to keep an open mind and explore all of the possibilities. While it's true that we hardly have access to all of the evidence and facts in this case, I base my opinion that SM had nothing to do with Sky's disappearance on one thing, the behavior of JB.

For him to be involved it would have had to happen one of two ways (that I can think of.) Sky went missing before the car "ran out of gas" and was taken by his father and somehow hidden away or taken out of the country, possibly to Pakistan where SM has family. I find it impossible to believe that if that happened JB would not be raising hell and going after SM with everything she's got.

The second scenario would be for SM to be stalking JB on a Sunday morning and then get very, very lucky. He would have conveniently chosen a morning where JB had borrowed a car, left unexpectedly to take a sick child to the hospital, faked running out of gas and then left Sky alone in an unlocked car where his father could then remove him and hide him away somewhere safe.

I just can't figure out a way, without some cooperation from JB that SM could have been involved.

Thank you pdxmama!

I certainly understand how and why your opinion is this way! i dont disagree with or agree with you at this point -- i am still neutral because of lack of information, still reading up on info as i am behind, and i need time to digest and roll things around in all the areas of my mind lol, but i certainly understand why people are forming opinions as they are.

In general:

The thing with my mind is, it may be a possibility that i over imagine many senarios in many different situations that may or may not be a possiblity.

I am this way due to several reasons:
-private facts of others lives that few share and keep secret;
-sometimes people can react to things in a very bizzare and non logical way even tho they have a history of doing things in a logical or somewhat logical manner;
-past tactics and/or past results do not bring desired results and person(s) do something completely bizzare or opposite of past actions;
-stressors or threats or situations that cause bizzare or non logical actions even tho they did things differently or opposite than before;
-i feel that sometimes bizzare situations are possible not only from one persons actions but from more than one persons bizzare actions coming together at the right time;
-also there are people in this world who live 2 different lives at once and people who know them in one of their appearant lives may have no clue untill one day they see what and who they are really dealing with, the curtain is lifted and then they have bizzare reactions to the bizzare situation (and nothing seems to make sense to people who do not live this way, or are logical thinking, or etc); sometimes these situations are made "public" and other times not, due to many factors which may include shame or embarrassment, or fear of being unbelievable or fear of loosing ones life.
-i believe some situations in life may be completely bizzare and that some even half sane people can loose their sanity from an already bizzard situation causing things to be unbelievable unless you live in it, with it, etc and never truely come to light.

I guess these are some of the reasons i sleuth the way that i do, even if it doesnt seem to fit the appearant situation at any given time, and may very well be a waste of time, you never know if or when it might not be. And my mind may not be as logical as i think or hope it to be. Sometimes when there is a lack of information and people are keeping quiet or things just dont make sense maybe my mind is going places that it shouldnt be.

JMO and its a take it or leave it situation lol and i know and understand many will leave it and i'm okay with that lol

Thank you pdxmama!

I certainly understand how and why your opinion is this way! i dont disagree with or agree with you at this point -- i am still neutral because of lack of information, still reading up on info as i am behind, and i need time to digest and roll things around in all the areas of my mind lol, but i certainly understand why people are forming opinions as they are.

In general:

The thing with my mind is, it may be a possibility that i over imagine many senarios in many different situations that may or may not be a possiblity.

I am this way due to several reasons:
-private facts of others lives that few share and keep secret;
-sometimes people can react to things in a very bizzare and non logical way even tho they have a history of doing things in a logical or somewhat logical manner;
-past tactics and/or past results do not bring desired results and person(s) do something completely bizzare or opposite of past actions;
-stressors or threats or situations that cause bizzare or non logical actions even tho they did things differently or opposite than before;
-i feel that sometimes bizzare situations are possible not only from one persons actions but from more than one persons bizzare actions coming together at the right time;
-also there are people in this world who live 2 different lives at once and people who know them in one of their appearant lives may have no clue untill one day they see what and who they are really dealing with, the curtain is lifted and then they have bizzare reactions to the bizzare situation (and nothing seems to make sense to people who do not live this way, or are logical thinking, or etc); sometimes these situations are made "public" and other times not, due to many factors which may include shame or embarrassment, or fear of being unbelievable or fear of loosing ones life.
-i believe some situations in life may be completely bizzare and that some even half sane people can loose their sanity from an already bizzard situation causing things to be unbelievable unless you live in it, with it, etc and never truely come to light.

I guess these are some of the reasons i sleuth the way that i do, even if it doesnt seem to fit the appearant situation at any given time, and may very well be a waste of time, you never know if or when it might not be. And my mind may not be as logical as i think or hope it to be. Sometimes when there is a lack of information and people are keeping quiet or things just dont make sense maybe my mind is going places that it shouldnt be.

JMO and its a take it or leave it situation lol and i know and understand many will leave it and i'm okay with that lol

I'm all for looking at all possibilities, no matter how bizarre they might seem. Actually, this is one case where I don't think anything is too bizarre to consider when looking at what we have seen so far.

Like I said, those are the two scenarios that I can come up with, that doesn't mean there aren't more. I look forward to hearing what you may come up with.

What is a 4 year old child's concept of time like? I can see how JB could have fooled M for maybe a day or two by wrapping a toy or bundle of clothes in a blanket and saying Sky was sick or sleeping but what about for two weeks? The two times that LE had spoken with M (that we know of) were in the early days and I'm not sure they had nailed down 10/23 as the last time someone outside of the home had seen Sky at that point.

I wonder if they have spoken to M since, and if so, what sorts of questions they could ask to figure out if she had in fact seen and interacted with an alive-and-well Sky after 10/23.

This is all just my opinion, based on conversations with my own 5 year-old. I believe M's birthday is in the next couple weeks, so she is about four months younger than my son. It would be hard to get an idea of how long Sky has been missing based on information from M, without having a major event to reference. And by major event, I mean something that is major to a child. Like a holiday, birthday, trip to the zoo, etc. A child this age doesn't really have a strong concept of months, weeks, or even days.

My own son knows the names of the months and days of the week, and even their correct order. If you asked him when the last was my parents visited, he'd likely say when school started or on his birthday. He might even take it a step further and tell you it was in August, because he knows his birthdate. But if you asked when he last saw my mother-in-law, I'm not sure he could give any sort of time reference. There was nothing that happened during that time.

Last week he asked me, "Mommy, remember on Tuesday when I had a fever and you picked me up from school?" He didn't mean this Tuesday, or even last week. He meant a Tuesday that was well over a year ago, when he had to miss a Swim Day at daycare because he was sick. I guess that was important enough for him to remember the day of the week.

So I think, to ask questions about time that M could understand, they'd need to have an understanding of events that occurred in the past few months. They could ask whether they went to a fall festival with Sky. Or maybe about the last time they went to the park. What did she and Sky wear? Did they need jackets? (Though that might not even be helpful, based on picture after picture of them wearing the same outfits.) Does she remember the last time Sky went to the store with M and Mommy? What types of decorations were in the store?

What is a 4 year old child's concept of time like?

(respectfully snipped by me)

I have a 4.5 year old...and I can tell you...she has absolutely zero concept of time. A minute = an hour = a day to her. She's starting to get, a little, anyway, the concept of "tomorrow" (when we wake up), but saying "yesterday" to her, vs. a week ago vs. a month ago vs. last summer, means almost nothing. Although, she can remember past summer vacations we've taken (where we went,etc.), she doesn't get "last summer" or "next summer".

She wants it now, now, NOW! "In five minutes" doesn't compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member