WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something regarding the clothes that he was last wearing? I thought that Sky was last seen wearing a gray hoodie and black and aqua striped Carter pants - exactly the outfit that he is wearing in this picture
sky.png

Some sources which have posted this description of his clothing since Day 1:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=78978
http://bellevue.patch.com/articles/...supporting-reunion-of-sky-s-sister-and-father
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010220-24.html
http://kirkland.patch.com/articles/...ond-saturday-for-information-on-sky-metalwala
http://www.king5.com/news/cities/be...on-in-search-for-Sky-Metalwala-133574628.html
http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/9...sing-child-bulletin-sky-elijah-metalwala-case

381746_2849249552135_1286341567_32984368_1334842455_n.jpg

please take a moment and print these off. Per Solomons Attorney, we ask that you keep track of how many flyers you have posted and let me know. we are keeping a count. thanks so much!

I think the first outfit description most likely came from Julia. . .what he was wearing in the "out of gas, Acura." That can pretty much go in the bin with her whole "story" IMHO. Now that we have a date, 10/15 or 10/16, per the neighbors last sighting, that is probably what he was last seen wearing. . .by anybody rather than Julia.

MOO

**bump**

Heard this song and it made me think of Solomon, M and Sky.....

Somewhere out there......Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there...

===

Praying that Solomon, Sky and M find each other very soon.

:bump: for Sky!!

Where are you little one??? Praying you are safe wherever you may be.

I wish LE would do a presser - even if to rehash things - just to keep Sky's name in the news.

I agree with the poster above who said it should be law that a parent can't refuse to speak to LE when it concerns the well-being of a minor. I understand they have Constitutional rights, but too many people are murdering defenseless babies/children and getting away with it by refusing to talk. GRRRR :furious:

Sky -- here's hoping the new year will bring new news! Come on LE, please give us an update!

:bump: for Sky!!

Where are you little one??? Praying you are safe wherever you may be.

I wish LE would do a presser - even if to rehash things - just to keep Sky's name in the news.

I agree with the poster above who said it should be law that a parent can't refuse to speak to LE when it concerns the well-being of a minor. I understand they have Constitutional rights, but too many people are murdering defenseless babies/children and getting away with it by refusing to talk. GRRRR :furious:

Thank you! I can't believe how many beautiful amazing children are disappearing right from under their parents noses and they are clamming up. It just doesn't make sense that the childs rights don't factor into this somewhere. These babies are people, they do matter, and they have feelings, emotions, hearts and personalities, and these things are being snuffed out by the people who should love and protect them above all else. I will never understand how it's allowable by law to not talk to LE and do these innocents more harm. If anything it should be child neglect or child abandonment because that is essentially what these parents are doing, abandoning that child and his or her needs. It's despicable and as I parent I'm ashamed of them.

Sky baby, where are you? God please bring him home.

I think it's time they start going through that trash at the landfill. :(

Surely, JB would have had to put him somewhere. . .I wish I knew what LE knows. Do they know she was on foot? Do they know what day it likely was? If he was put in water, I'm afraid only time and mother nature will reveal him now. Sad.

Haven't caught up on many missed posts yet, but I have a question.

A poster on another thread said that the online game Sim City has a peculiar thing where a player has children but doesn't 'like' the boy children and so kills them over and over again as part of the game. The player also has girl children but LOVES the girls and never hurts them. This poster knows a mother who played this game obsessively and went on to actually suffocate her own infant son. I believe that person is now on trial for that.

Does anyone know if JB played SimCity?

I hope I have the name of the game right. This was posted in the thread on Aliahna, the little girl murdered in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

"Think of a Paradigm Shift as a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation, a sort of metamorphosis. It just does not happen, but rather it is driven by agents of change."

There are those out there that have the means and avenues of being agents of change!

Firstly, I would like to know if any of you have any insight as to how the current missing fliers are working at this time. i.e. Are they generating new tips? Is there a way we can find this out? My hunch is some degree of non-tips, as well as an ongoing mindset of people seeing the big red letters "MISSING" -and quickly going about their business, thinking, oh, poor thing...yet overall psychologically removing themselves from the sad story -and essentially insulating themselves from such bad news -looking fleetingly, putting their heads down, and moving on about their business. --It's natural -why, they have their own problems, and are not interested in, or feeling empowered to, make a difference.... So...

I would like to propose a new approach to the fliers and mindset of the search, since I believe the current plan is not generating the desired results. Please let me know what you think about the my plan, and how you might modify it in order for it to be more productive! Seriously, I laid awake last night, on Christmas, thinking about this unfortunate tragedy, Sky being away from his loved ones, and trying to come up with something new :-(

NEW FLIERS

We live in the land of freedom of speech -So let's express it! Don't fall pray to the, "standard" MISSING posters. Get creative. This is a guerilla operation! -look at it as a *marketing opportunity* -a business -get into to the mindset of your, "customers." Come up with new colors, new taglines...the works! Why follow the so-called standard for missing kids posters??? Sky deserves more! Again I state, people have seemingly become immune to missing fliers. Make it different! Use different colors, and contents!

1. Produce a flier that has the absolute most [known] recent photos (including surveillance photos) of JB and her TWO children. Gather images that may solicit a recent memory in someone -sightings and responses not JUST about having seen Sky, but the family as a whole out and about in the community. I am thinking about the flier that LE sent out to all neighbors in the area where Kyron went missing. Similar to what can be viewed here, sorry, I can't rustle up the questionnaire in short order:
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/photo/flyerjpg-1865fa1091c1d178.jpg

PHOTOS: Include a broad collection of photos -
1) Use ONLY the most RECENT pics of Sky (seemingly those are of him in sink, Sky eating watermelon, or other -when I saw those two pics, it felt drastically different than the little infant-looking photos in hoodies, which could be misleading if trying to elicit more recent sightings).
2) A picture or two of the Acura, which she allegedly was driving for about 10 days prior to her reporting Sky missing.
3) A picture, if they can find it, of JB with kids strolling, or otherwise walking in public.
4) A picture of M and Sky together -she is an exquisitely beautiful girl, and I would definitely notice her -if not all three of them! (This is a "maybe" -just an idea It's likely that M has rights NOT to be reproduced, but I am unsure as to the legalities of that. As for Julia, it can, and should, be done. Fliers were produced and distributed of Dede and Terri and it happened without consequence.)
5) The latest known photo or two of Julia in her day-to-day garb, seemingly sweatpants and hoodies, with hair up in a bun/clip. (NOT the glamour pics like from the dating sites...

Verbiage:
Include on the flier, NOT the "story" of November 6th "reporting" of Sky's disappearance, since, IMO -it never happened as was told. And NOT the height, weight, or even birth date, etc -waste of space. People are visual, imo, stats mean nothing...and as much as I know about this situation, I could not even begin to quote the HT or WT of Sky! At the end of the day, sightings are going to come from cashiers and customers of place they went to.
Keep the language more open. "Have you ever seen this woman? Have you ever seen these kids? Have you ever seen this woman, with these kids? If you recall seeing them at any time, anywhere, during the month of October or early November, then we want to hear from you! No tip is too small!

Develop also an effective tagline, that will GRAB THE NEW ATTENTION of "customers" -i.e tipsters.

(Admittedly, this is not well-developed...but something like that -the primary objective being to evoke new responses about all of them, and not just about Sky, as to hopefully narrow the timeline of disappearance, as well as location of any wrongdoing, or even current location.)

WHY IS THERE NO FLIER IN RUSSIAN???? SPANISH???? Minorities always notice a white woman with mixed children (as do whites, actually). I know this from personal experience. It is actually a reason to take pause and look twice (and probably judge)! In some areas, it is out of the norm -and I do not know so much about diversity in that area, admittedly. Another way of shifting that paradigm in what I am trying to get at, is to show the white woman with mixed children -it peaks interest, that's just the way it is, imo. Why get PC now? Get into the minds of your, "customers!"

Flier Locations: Post at every single dang (willing) business within spitting distance of the home, and beyond - every business that can be identified by fiscal records that JB has frequented, or even just visited -People are creatures of habit.... I am! The places I shop at would remember me surely especiall if I was fortunate enough to have such gorgeous children! PCC Market, Trader Joe's, doctor's office, Ross Dress for Less, Gas stations, Bellevue Mall (where the pic of Sky on a carousel was taken, I sloothed myself that one...!), Old Navy, Carter's kids clothing, Banks, ATMs, Grocers, Russian community centers or businesses, churches, YMCA -what have you -anywhere and EVERYWHERE that can be identified as somewhere that Sky has been, in tow.

The goal of this new flier is designed to shake things, to up GIVE PEOPLE A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE - A Paradigm Shift! It's time for something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shift the focus from purely eliciting sightings of Sky, but of all three. It's a mindset. Shift the paradigm. Make it happen. Make it happen NOW before it's too late, before the recall of any community person has been lost.

great ideas! i have written it down and will start working on it when im back home. i like the multi language, this was mentioned prior to our huge flyer campaign.

just wanted to check in with everyone. I am going to be working on a new flyer that was suggested. we are also going to be doing another , larger flyer campaign and the info on that will be released in january. we want to announce it when we are close to doing it so people look for them instead if it being old news.

I know we all have ideas of what happened to precious Sky, and no one knows more about JB then Solomon. He spent many years in a relationship with her. I know it is tearing him apart not having his son. I also know he is very religous and believes God has a plan. Solomon prays constantly for Skys safe return. While i think rattling cages would help in this case, i dont know if Solomon is the person to do that.

as for keeping SKy's story alive, i would appreciate if everyone would call the local news on occasion and ask for updates! this could help a ton! even calling Nancy Grace would help! we need to let the media know that the community wants to know what is happening!

Can someone do a map of the stores JB frequented? we know there is the mall, ross, etc. so if soeone could do that for me?

We are also working with Lamar (the billboard company) to get a board up along I-5 for Sky. we have the board itself donated, we just need the company to donate the 600.00 vinyl work. as soon as this is up ill take pics and post here!

we have to keep Sky's story alive! if everyone could please print the current flyer out and place in your vehicle window, that way everyone sees him.

The flyers are working by the way. we just have to reach the one person who seen Sky!!

thanks for everyones dedication to sleuth this case! it means alot to Solomon, M and the supporters. THank you!

If you have a flier that needs to be transposed to Spanish - please let me know. We would be happy to do that for you.

I know we all have ideas of what happened to precious Sky, and no one knows more about JB then Solomon. He spent many years in a relationship with her. I know it is tearing him apart not having his son. I also know he is very religous and believes God has a plan. Solomon prays constantly for Skys safe return. While i think rattling cages would help in this case, i dont know if Solomon is the person to do that.

as for keeping SKy's story alive, i would appreciate if everyone would call the local news on occasion and ask for updates! this could help a ton! even calling Nancy Grace would help! we need to let the media know that the community wants to know what is happening!

Respectfully snipped..

Just want to say thank you again search and seek for all you are doing for Sky. Based on Solomon's previous statements, I can't see him being one to do or say anything bad about Julia. He seems to be just that type of person and bless his heart for being that way. I also could tell that he was a deeply religious person and I know his faith is strong enough to help him endure this.

We have a great group of people here at WS and I know those of us that are following Sky's case closely will bombard all the media outlets with requests to continue to keep Sky's story in the news. He's out there somewhere and it's way past time for him to be brought home.

God Bless all of you searching, Solomon, and little M. All of you are in my prayers every single day.

I did want to post this as well (sorry for all the posts this morning). This is an uplifting story and is proof that sometimes there is a positive outcome....

Child Abduction Ends with Victim Returned to Parents

Kienan Hebert was returned home five days after he was taken (more at link)

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980961128

just wanted to check in with everyone. I am going to be working on a new flyer that was suggested. we are also going to be doing another , larger flyer campaign and the info on that will be released in january. we want to announce it when we are close to doing it so people look for them instead if it being old news.

Can someone do a map of the stores JB frequented? we know there is the mall, ross, etc. so if soeone could do that for me?

We are also working with Lamar (the billboard company) to get a board up along I-5 for Sky. we have the board itself donated, we just need the company to donate the 600.00 vinyl work. as soon as this is up ill take pics and post here!

we have to keep Sky's story alive! if everyone could please print the current flyer out and place in your vehicle window, that way everyone sees him.

The flyers are working by the way. we just have to reach the one person who seen Sky!!

thanks for everyones dedication to sleuth this case! it means alot to Solomon, M and the supporters. THank you!

Thank you so much for your dedication and help in bringing this little guy home! Your efforts are much appreciated and the fact that you have reached out to ask WS'rs for their input on how to help find little Sky means a lot to me. The people here are dedicated to helping to find the missing and our collective goals are embraced and appreciated.

Please let this be the day that some important clue is uncovered and Sky can come home to the ones that love him.

link to interactive map by Nursebeme

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004b128f183551e14a36&msa=0

I only wish that LE had the sunshine laws like in FL where we had something to sleuth . . . . I would love to get my hands on JB's credit/debit card transactions over the month of October. I am willing to bet money that there were no purchases that could be directly related to little Sky (ie: diapers, wipes, etc) for at least 2 weeks prior (ie: the last time the neighbor confirmed she saw Sky). I am truly wondering if she borrowed her brothers car for the specific reason of disposing of his remains.

LE could so benefit from the free resources available right here @ WS if we could get some information to work from. My heart is aching for this little Man today and I wanted him found before the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member