WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, this was not something I was expecting (maybe I was but didn't want to admit it). I'll never believe that her father took him ANYWHERE. I'm sure LE has already been all over this and have probably been able to rule that out. Sadly I think we all know what has happened and with this much time passing, how in the world will they ever be able to find him? Poor Solomon and little M. Poor Sky! I hope Julia knows how hated she is is. I want her arrested and thrown under the jail.

Attorney: Sky hasn't been seen since May

Solomon Metalwala's attorney Clay Terry says he can't find anyone who has seen Sky in the six months prior to his disappearance.

More: http://www.king5.com/news/Attorney-136712518.html

I wish we still had that flicker account. Although she could have changed dates, I am sure there was some pictures on there dated after may.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-boy-raises-new-questions-abou-136720338.html

Article says that Medical records were checked and the child had not been seen.

I posted somewhere way up thread that I thought those June 15, 2011 pics were fake. Sky looked younger to me than he did in the March/April pics. Also, our June weather was unusually bad this year. It was raining and overcast on June 15th and those pics looked sunny. I also downloaded the manual to JB's camera, and you can change the date stamp on the camera for a pic directly on the camera after the fact.

I hope this it true. It would mean that there is a chance that Sky is still alive.

I posted somewhere way up thread that I thought those June 15, 2011 pics were fake. Sky looked younger to me than he did in the March/April pics. Also, our June weather was unusually bad this year. It was raining and overcast on June 15th and those pics looked sunny. I also downloaded the manual to JB's camera, and you can change the date stamp on the camera for a pic directly on the camera after the fact.

I hope this it true. It would mean that there is a chance that Sky is still alive.

Someone on another board said he personally confirmed with the salon in those photos that M did in fact get her hair cut on June 15, 2011 and the stylist confirmed both Sky and Grandma S were present (though she didn't recall JB being there). Maybe this info can be passed on to SM and his lawyer for additional verification?

A-R-R-E-S-T HER N-O-W!!!!!!!!

I say time's up. Arrest her for something ----- maybe with her 'illness' being locked up might just push her over the edge and she'll give something up!!!???!!

Doing nothing just seems...........wrong. :(

A-R-R-E-S-T HER N-O-W!!!!!!!!

I say time's up. Arrest her for something ----- maybe with her 'illness' being locked up might just push her over the edge and she'll give something up!!!???!!

Doing nothing just seems...........wrong. :(

I agree Hoppy. It's time for some hard times behind bars to see if that will jog her memory about where she put her son. Get her off the streets NOW!

Someone on another board said he personally confirmed with the salon in those photos that M did in fact get her hair cut on June 15, 2011 and the stylist confirmed both Sky and Grandma S were present (though she didn't recall JB being there). Maybe this info can be passed on to SM and his lawyer for additional verification?

Hmmmm. . ..I wonder how sure that stylist is on that date. I wonder who paid and how. Can't that be verified?

All I know is that June 15th was overcast and raining and the pics from Grandma S's backyard were sunny.

This article says nobody except one neighbor had seen him since April. We know there is a neighbor who apparently saw Sky in October.
I guess the question is, how credible that sighting is.

Eyewitness sightings are (unfortunately) notoriously unreliable. I wish I could believe this one person but I think the odds are they were mistaken. Perhaps JB fooled them into thinking they saw Sky or perhaps they saw M and innocently thought it was Sky. One person has maybe, possible, but probably not, seen Sky in over 8 months.....that's scary.

Hmmmm. . ..I wonder how sure that stylist is on that date. I wonder who paid and how. Can't that be verified?

All I know is that June 15th was overcast and raining and the pics from Grandma S's backyard were sunny.

I appreciate your inside knowledge and the expertise on the camera. I suspect those dates were forged.

The mother of Amir, the missing boy on the East Coast, has been charged with some crimes to keep her in jail while they try to figure out what happened to Amir and also try to find him...why not Julia??

The mother of Amir, the missing boy on the East Coast, has been charged with some crimes to keep her in jail while they try to figure out what happened to Amir and also try to find him...why not Julia??

If I could 'thank' you for posting this a million times I would. This is exactly what I want to know!! Arrest her already and MAKE HER TALK!! I know it's unconstitutional and all, but I'm thinking bamboo shoots under her perfectly manicured fingernails would make her spill the truth about this baby boy!! :maddening:

JMHO!!

I have been able to locate some of the photos online from that date. In most of the pics it appears to be overcast (and both kids have their rainboots on). However there is one of M standing on a grassy hill (with the Veloce apts in the background I think) where the sky is blue with some big billowy clouds. I also found a photo from inside the salon and there is a calendar on the wall open to the month of June (and the dates match up with 2011 i.e. the last day of the month fell on a Thursday).

I don't remember the backyard pics from the same date but I will take your word for it!

I assume the salon has an appointment book that can be cross checked. Good question re who paid. I really think SM's lawyer should follow up.

Edited to add some of the times of the June 15, 2011 photos (if the Exif info from Flickr is to be believed):

Kids in stroller on sidewalk - 4:01pm PDT (partly sunny)
M in salon - 5:16pm PDT
M on grassy hill with new shorter hair - 6:21pm PDT (partly cloudy blue skies)
M next to Sky in stroller in park - 6:23pm PDT (overcast)
M next to Sky in stroller with bus in background - 6:24pm PDT (overcast)
M in SJ's arms in parking lot (likely Costco) - 7:23pm PDT (partly overcast)

The difference in the skies does seem suspicious (especially how it goes from blue skies to overcast in 2 minutes) but maybe that's the way it is in the PNW? Or maybe it just depends on the direction the photos were taken (skies were clearing up or clouds were rolling in?). Or maybe JB has been screwing with the dates and times all along.

Just because defense lawyer checked medical records and the child was not seen after May means nothing. She probably didn't take him to the doctors often. I don't think this child went missing in May, I think the father wishes the child went missing in May because that means the child could still be alive.

I have been able to locate some of the photos online from that date. In most of the pics it appears to be overcast (and both kids have their rainboots on). However there is one of M standing on a grassy hill (with the Veloce apts in the background I think) where the sky is blue with some big billowy clouds. I also found a photo from inside the salon and there is a calendar on the wall open to the month of June (and the dates match up with 2011 i.e. the last day of the month fell on a Thursday).

I don't remember the backyard pics from the same date but I will take your word for it!

I assume the salon has an appointment book that can be cross checked. Good question re who paid. I really think SM's lawyer should follow up.

Edited to add some of the times of the June 15, 2011 photos (if the Exif info from Flickr is to be believed):

Kids in stroller on sidewalk - 4:01pm PDT (partly sunny)
M in salon - 5:16pm PDT
M on grassy hill with new shorter hair - 6:21pm PDT (partly cloudy blue skies)
M next to Sky in stroller in park - 6:23pm PDT (overcast)
M next to Sky in stroller with bus in background - 6:24pm PDT (overcast)
M in SJ's arms in parking lot (likely Costco) - 7:23pm PDT (partly overcast)

The difference in the skies does seem suspicious (especially how it goes from blue skies to overcast in 2 minutes) but maybe that's the way it is in the PNW? Or maybe it just depends on the direction the photos were taken (skies were clearing up or clouds were rolling in?). Or maybe JB has been screwing with the dates and times all along.

OMG! If you look at the calendar. . .March 2011 also has 5 days in the last week, like June.

Well, looking at the calendar picture, I found THAT calendar! And that pic is for the month of March!!!!! :eek:

Assuming they are listed on the back of the calendar in order of the months. . .isn't that how they normally are?

Amazon.com: Horses 2011 Wall Calendar (9781604936261)

ETA I don't know now. . .the back of the calendar does not show all 12 months. :banghead:

We have to remember that police provided the public with the photos of the boy sitting in the sink, where he looks to be older than in the rest of the photos. Even though police haven't said what date those photos were taken, I presume they know it. Never once did police say they think the child went missing in May, or April, or March.

OMG! If you look at the calendar. . .March 2011 also has 5 days in the last week, like June.

Well, looking at the calendar picture, I found THAT calendar! And that pic is for the month of March!!!!! :eek:

Assuming they are listed on the back of the calendar in order of the months. . .isn't that how they normally are?

Amazon.com: Horses 2011 Wall Calendar (9781604936261): TF Publishing

ETA I don't know now. . .the back of the calendar does not show all 12 months. :banghead:

Good idea to find the actual calendar! It's hard to tell in the photo but it looks like the first of June falls on a Wednesday (which would be correct). March has an additional day in it so the first would have been on a Tuesday. I don't think the salon pic has been photoshopped at all.

Although is M wearing a wig in it? I know her hair was long prior to the haircut but it looks curlier and more full in that photo. It reminds me of the hair pieces on Toddlers & Tiaras. Maybe it was something they were doing for fun?

We have to remember that police provided the public with the photos of the boy sitting in the sink, where he looks to be older than in the rest of the photos. Even though police haven't said what date those photos were taken, I presume they know it. Never once did police say they think the child went missing in May, or April, or March.

Sky's hair in the photos around the time of grandpa's visit (end of March/beginning of April) is buzzed short like it is in the sink photos. Can anyone approximate the age difference between the two? Maybe those sink photos aren't as recent as we thought.

http://seattlest.com/attachments/hannabrooksolsen/skyimg2.png

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/....jpg?9d74a679772b302cd354e1e6e54b2855e904d640

Oh my goodness, this was not something I was expecting (maybe I was but didn't want to admit it). I'll never believe that her father took him ANYWHERE. I'm sure LE has already been all over this and have probably been able to rule that out. Sadly I think we all know what has happened and with this much time passing, how in the world will they ever be able to find him? Poor Solomon and little M. Poor Sky! I hope Julia knows how hated she is is. I want her arrested and thrown under the jail.

Ditto. Julia, sick though she may be, infuriates me. And it's really sad that her apparent lack of humanity brings out such ugly feelings in the rest of us. Just makes me more determined to do anything within my power to help make the world a safer place for all the amazing children coming up in it...

Sky's hair in the photos around the time of grandpa's visit (end of March/beginning of April) is buzzed short like it is in the sink photos. Can anyone approximate the age difference between the two? Maybe those sink photos aren't as recent as we thought.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/....jpg?9d74a679772b302cd354e1e6e54b2855e904d640

He looks older to me in the sink photos and doesn't have the chubby cheeks.

Just another random thought, Sky has deep set eyes. How much light gets into them really makes a big big difference in perceptions. IOW- overhead lights are going to accentuate the deep set eyes and make him look a lot different than he does in broad light. My kids all have deep set eyes, and in some pictures indoors at night when the lights are on they look like entirely different kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member