WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This confirms what I think happened to Sky....

When Solomon Metalwala recently regained custody of his daughter M, he claimed she was severely underweight. He's still searching for his son, Sky.
I hate to say it, but I think JB's OCD got out of hand. Solomon was the only saving grace for those children....taking them daily to eat outside the house. Without him around to feed them, their fate was basically sealed, in my opinion. If M, who is larger and, possibly capable of sneaking some food, was still underweight, what would Sky's condition have been? It's so sad. It also explains, in part, why JB became so reclusive in those last few months. She was probably so wrapped up in her OCD compulsions and also hiding the fact that her children were wasting away.

I'm still hoping that CPS and all those lawyers and judges responsible for keeping Sky and M in JB's care are held accountable for not following up. As a society, we've got to stop viewing things through such a tight lens that only men commit domestic violence and that men with guns steal our babies from their beds in the middle of night. If you read my blog, you'll see that what put these missing, "kidnapped" children at most risk is their mothers. If the court system hadn't used such a narrow lens in the Metalwala case, the children would have been with a loving father who fed them and we'd know where both of them are right now. I'm so angry about this.

Can Solomon sue the system?!?!

That picture is from early Sept. 2010.

ETA- Help me remember about the restaurant pics when JB's dad was here. I know it was confirmed by a local as being Salty's on Alki. I think originally we thought it was for JB's birthday, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't Easter (April 24th) or Mother's Day (May 8th) brunch. I do remember that JB's plate had only fruit on it. To me that says brunch. Grrrrrrr! I wish we could still get into her Flickr!

I never connected the Salty's photos with grandpa visiting. I don't think he was in any of the photos but JB's mother was. I know some have been saved in Google images. I can't tell you how many times I've cursed myself for not saving every single image from her Flickr!

Here are some links to the Salty's photos:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC7W3ZdsJiI7vzJxyuX1MDvtv3X7ipkXKnO8PGNAvPCcUktjr69A
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXfWID07xzwH9YkBSii1EHWhiQXyN3metliPqES6NvdC9hg3yr
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5YVQ60I05xOC61gzBNGsJFy7Cxiw20XkIEaXX_6tQsVhBLUOe
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5kR5qH4PzdnqOu8yn-51im3gEXlsLTX40NsVzFVtbT4gZ0FJs

This confirms what I think happened to Sky....

ITA. The courts sided with the mother and prevented father from seeing the children for close to a year, despite mother's OCD issues. It appears she stopped taking these children to doctors either in April or May. The bigger, older child (M) could have attempted to try and take care of herself, but the smaller, younger child (Sky) might not have been able to.

Wouldn't it be easy enough for LE to get security camera footage of grandpa at the airport?

I hate to say it, but I think JB's OCD got out of hand. Solomon was the only saving grace for those children....taking them daily to eat outside the house. Without him around to feed them, their fate was basically sealed, in my opinion. If M, who is larger and, possibly capable of sneaking some food, was still underweight, what would Sky's condition have been? It's so sad. It also explains, in part, why JB became so reclusive in those last few months. She was probably so wrapped up in her OCD compulsions and also hiding the fact that her children were wasting away.
<snip>

I agree. Even with Solomon out of the picture, we know the kids were at least occasionally fed outside of the home (Costco with SJ, at SJ's house, at grandma's house, at parties, hotel, restaurants for special occasions). But what happened when JB isolated herself at home with the kids and had no one checking in?

Makes me wonder where the weight approximation in Sky's missing poster came from and if it's even close to being accurate.

THe latest information approved to be released by LE is that it HAS BEEN CONFIRMED Sky and M did INFACT get their hair cut on 6/15/2011 by the hairdresser at Brat Pack. Grandma S was the one who took the kids there. the apointment was kept at 515pm.

<modsnip>

Also, Grandpa left the US and returned to the UK in early May. Sky was not with him. Sky was seen in the us on 6/15/2011. this was after Grandpa returned to his native country.. ALSO CONFIRMED.

If these sightings have been confirmed, then why in the heck does Solomon think that is where he is?

:waitasec:

I never connected the Salty's photos with grandpa visiting. I don't think he was in any of the photos but JB's mother was. I know some have been saved in Google images. I can't tell you how many times I've cursed myself for not saving every single image from her Flickr!

I know! My foot HURTS that's how many times I've kicked myself for not saving every-single-last-one of those photos.

Search & Seek -- please tell me LE has all the photos in their possession, at least. Also, I am soooo glad to hear that everyone's efforts are helping. It's motivating and I hope that, with everyone's help, we can bring Sky home.

If these sightings have been confirmed, then why in the heck does Solomon think that is where he is?

:waitasec:

Wishful thinking because then Sky would still be alive. If he isn't with grandpa in Ukraine then the chance of him being alive obviously goes down significantly.

Makes me wonder why she would go through the trouble of changing the dates on the Flickr account and then later remove it?

Any ideas?

I've been re-reading all of these article that JB wouldn't allow food in the house. And, you all are talking about M's weight being an issue. But, I'm confused. I distinctly remember photos on her Flickr account of the children eating, clearly in a house.

I remember a bowl of fruit on a countertop. I remember boxes on the counter in the Earth's Best or World's Best (I can't recall exactly) brand.

I stepped away from this case after the initial month. Did I miss something major here about the food?

Thanks in advance,

I've been re-reading all of these article that JB wouldn't allow food in the house. And, you all are talking about M's weight being an issue. But, I'm confused. I distinctly remember photos on her Flickr account of the children eating, clearly in a house.

I remember a bowl of fruit on a countertop. I remember boxes on the counter in the Earth's Best or World's Best (I can't recall exactly) brand.

I stepped away from this case after the initial month. Did I miss something major here about the food?

Thanks in advance,

The general consensus around here is that those photos were taken intentionally to disprove SM's claims that JB wasn't feeding them. Many (probably most) of the photos were taken outside of JB's home (some were at her mother's house, some at SJ's house, pizza at Costco, food at hotel etc.). People pointed out that the focus of the photos was the food (with the kids in the background).

There was one photo in particular of M sitting on the floor with a giant bowl of cereal or something in front of her. Someone on here pointed out that the bowl had way too much food in it for a little girl and that the spoon was clean (i.e. hadn't been used). It seemed like a staged photo.

As for the photo with the Earth's Best formula in the background, that was indeed taken in JB's apartment and it has been speculated that she was still feeding the kids, at least Sky, formula because it was easy/not messy and wouldn't go against her OCD tendencies to not keep food in the house.

Wow. That raises a lot of questions.

1. On what date were the claims of no food made? Both by Solomon and I think also by a hospital.

2. Whose house were they in?

3. Wouldn't that person think it was strange to offer a child a giant bowl of cereal and plop them in the floor for a photo?

Most of us believe that the food in the photos were strictly for props, to dispel the claims that Solomon made about her bizarre feeding habits for him and the children.

What I am finding really strange is that in all of these pictures:

Haircut Day
Untitled3a.jpg

Which is also Park Day
6497884649_6f12de7649_m.jpg

and Costco Day
Untitled1a.jpg
[/IMG]

Why is Sky's new haircut always covered up and not a single picture of Haircut Day has a picture of Sky's new haircut?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill