WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where could he be? And, why isn't Julia cooperating? Isn't that suspicious to LE? It certainly is to me.

My biggest concern (I've said it before) is that this case is going to drag on until the possibility of lesser charges are no longer viable (statute of limitations). I'd rather her be charged with something than nothing. November will be 2 YEARS that Sky has been missing. Yet Julia (and her family and friends) have moved on like he never flipping existed. :banghead:

Is it possible that his case has become a 'cold case'? I hate to think that way, but what is LE doing? Are there any new searches? I wish KlaasKids or TES would've been called. I'm not sure it would've done any good, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt.

I think this is the thread I posted on earlier, but got passed up, but... I was reading Alison DuBois' book earlier and she mentions that if she is contacted by family or family friends, she will/would help. Isn't there someone here who is in contact with Solomon and let him know? Maybe she CAN help in this case?? Just sayin'

:seeya:

Thanks everyone.

I thought I should come back and say that if I wasn't supposed to say anything about Julia being the guilty party (my opinion) or if I offended anyone by saying that, I'm truly sorry. Feel free to mod snip that right out if it isn't allowed. I assumed it would be because she was named as a POI. You will have to forgive me...because people around here freely talk about the case and speak of Julia as the culprit, it didn't occur to me till later that it might not be acceptable to say that on here. Sorry in advance, if that's the case...I will learn the rules. Promise. :p :)

I do not think anyone here will disagree with you regarding Julia being ... Ahem... Er... An unacceptable person... KWIM? :wink:

she makes me... :furious:

JMO

I think this is the thread I posted on earlier, but got passed up, but... I was reading Alison DuBois' book earlier and she mentions that if she is contacted by family or family friends, she will/would help. Isn't there someone here who is in contact with Solomon and let him know? Maybe she CAN help in this case?? Just sayin'

:seeya:

Contacting Alison DuBois to help Solomon... and everyone.... find Sky sounds like a FANTASTIC idea to me!

:great: :great: :great:

JMO

Hi Guys, :newhere:

I recently joined WS for another case. But I was SO SO happy to see y'all have a thread going for Sky. And so touched to see how much love and prayers and good wishes he has coming from everyone. Looking through some of the posts on here - Wow! You guys have covered a lot of ground. So impressive.

Sky's case is pretty special to me as well because I live in the same town where he lived with his mother. It was BIG news around here when he first went missing and I followed the case faithfully every day. It just ripped my heart out seeing his sweet little face all over town and wondering where he might be and if he was okay. Needless to say, from DAY ONE I/we suspected his mother. It was MADDENING to just keep waiting each day hoping for word, while scanning every little face that we saw....just in case. :banghead: I even ran into Solomon in one of our local stores a few weeks after it happened. He looked so sad. :(

I can't believe it's been almost two years since then. Crazy! I was SO afraid that soon the media would stop reporting and that the pressure on the case would ease off. And honestly, here in town, it feels like it has. There a few posters around town that one sees every now and then. A couple times a year, there is a vigil or a brief news story covering him again, but as far as I know, that's about it. I know people haven't forgotten those precious little eyes, but it kind of feels like they have.

I think most people here believe Julia is guilty - they just aren't sure of what. (I know I sure as heck do!) Some think she murdered him (God forbid) and some think she has him in hiding. But it seems they've all, except for a few, given of hope.

So it's SO encouraging to come on here and see that people are STILL talking about him, remembering him and asking "WHERE IS SKY??". :yourock:

I would like to "join in" with your awesome thread here and share the love and concern for baby Sky (who is not so much of a baby anymore). :tyou:

Welcome to Websleuths! It's always good to have a new set of eyes in this case. Especially, when that set of eyes is already familiar with the case.

BBM: Maybe it's time to plaster the area with new posters??? Let it be a not-so-subtle reminder to Julia (who seems to have gone on with her life as though Sky meant nothing to her) that WE have not forgot SKY!!!

Do you ever see Julia out and about?

As I was driving to Sea-Tac this week, I saw the sign for Bellevue. I told my husband that I'd love to go search for her as I have a few "questions" to ask.

How can we get this case back in the news?

We have NEVER forgot Sky!!!! And, NEVER will.

Sky_zps0807d404.jpg

Welcome to Websleuths! It's always good to have a new set of eyes in this case. Especially, when that set of eyes is already familiar with the case.

BBM: Maybe it's time to plaster the area with new posters??? Let it be a not-so-subtle reminder to Julia (who seems to have gone on with her life as though Sky meant nothing to her) that WE have not forgot SKY!!!

Do you ever see Julia out and about?

As I was driving to Sea-Tac this week, I saw the sign for Bellevue. I told my husband that I'd love to go search for her as I have a few "questions" to ask.

How can we get this case back in the news?

We have NEVER forgot Sky!!!! And, NEVER will.

Sky_zps0807d404.jpg

I think that's a great idea!!! I know I would be willing to hang some new posters. Has anyone seen any pictures of Sky where they have maybe given us an idea of how he would look now, as a 4 yr old? It would probably be fine to hang the original ones, but I just wondered if there has been an age progression picture released.

No, I have not seen Julia...yet. At the time Sky went missing I was living one town away and I remember seeing an image of the apartment complex where she lived. Now I live in the same town as her and I have thought I would like to go back and find the picture or name of that apartment complex. I have a feeling it's very close to the apartments where I live.

Oh, and I like your location description!!! I'm originally from North Carolina. I miss it everyday! :( The rainy, dreary weather here is definitely hard to get used to.

I went to search for that old news article where they mention where Julia lives in Redmond and came across this blog article. I'm not sure if this is a permissible link so if it's not, I apologize in advance and feel free to remove it. It's not really offering any new info but it does make some insightful remarks and also gives some direct quotes from Solomon's lawyer. Just some more fodder for the raging fire of frustration we probably all feel towards Julia and her refusal to cooperate with LE. :(

https://www.nationalparentsorganiza...ce-julia-biryukova-living-off-state-taxpayers

PGF - Hello and welcome to Sky's thread! Everyone here holds a special place in their hearts for little Sky.

The Veloce Apartments in Redmond. That is where she was. I'm not sure if she's still there or not but she was still there up to a few months ago at least.

Maybe a few of us can get together and put new flyers up and in the surrounding stores. A fresh new flyer with a new look would be a great idea to keep his face out there. To show that his community has not forgotten about him!

PGF - Hello and welcome to Sky's thread! Everyone here holds a special place in their hearts for little Sky.

The Veloce Apartments in Redmond. That is where she was. I'm not sure if she's still there or not but she was still there up to a few months ago at least.

Maybe a few of us can get together and put new flyers up and in the surrounding stores. A fresh new flyer with a new look would be a great idea to keep his face out there. To show that his community has not forgotten about him!

Thank you princesspjs!! Oh wow...yeah, I live right by the Veloce Apartments. Pass by them about every day, several times a day.

I think hanging new fliers would be a great idea. I'd be totally willing to help with that!!! Does anyone on here know of a local group (in the Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond area) that meets to do things like this for Sky?

Last year I heard of some people meeting for a vigil or some such thing, just to let the community know he was not forgotten or given up on. I was thinking we are coming up on the anniversary of his disappearance and this would be a good time to have something like that. If anyone knows of anything, TIA. And if not, then maybe this needs to be started!!!

Thinking of our Sky tonight... never forgotten. We will have justice one day little man, today we are one day closer.

I think that's a great idea!!! I know I would be willing to hang some new posters. Has anyone seen any pictures of Sky where they have maybe given us an idea of how he would look now, as a 4 yr old? It would probably be fine to hang the original ones, but I just wondered if there has been an age progression picture released.

No, I have not seen Julia...yet. At the time Sky went missing I was living one town away and I remember seeing an image of the apartment complex where she lived. Now I live in the same town as her and I have thought I would like to go back and find the picture or name of that apartment complex. I have a feeling it's very close to the apartments where I live.

Oh, and I like your location description!!! I'm originally from North Carolina. I miss it everyday! :( The rainy, dreary weather here is definitely hard to get used to.

Welcome.
You are strong help here!

To be honest, it doesn't really matter to me how people choose to earn their living, or behave, if it's not illegal or hurting others or something.

But I think Sky's mom has a duty to be dignified and credible, if she really wants help to find her son. Sky's dad has overcome some pretty difficult circumstances to do that, but he's managed it.

What she has been doing is undignified, and her refusal to provide any comments, attend vigils, ask people to help with searches is simply not credible. I know her attorney has said she has done everything she can, but I don't think she has, in comparison with parents of other missing children. There are moms out there still appealing for help in finding children missing 30 years - or more.

I found this study really interesting.
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/201253NCJRS.pdf

Man, she's done NOTHING to find her son. Here total strangers are keeping the porch light on for one very darling and very lost little boy. Day after day, week after week, month after month, total strangers continue to be consumed by love for little Sky and dedicated to finding him while his egg donor sits idly by. Not a word.

It's horrible.

Anyhow, what's been happening with the mother? Has she tried at all to see her daughter? Still living with her brother? Still looking for a sugar daddy?

And what about Solomon and M? Poor man. I will never forget the tape of him just trying to see his daughter and having that woman whip her into a frenzy. He asked little M to pray with him as a means of showing he loved her and was a good guy and so she would feel safe and get help from God to make her feel secure. It's awful. Those babies went through an absolute horror with an insane, evil person. Poor babies. And now one is gone, probably forever.

I wondered if her mental issues would cause her to break over time as she sat there with no daughter and the knowledge she disappeared her little son. I guess not. I guess she is more evil than sick.

Dear Sky Crew,

Sorry I've been absent (or hiding in the shadows) lately, guys. I know I used to be one of the most frequent posters on Sky's threads and was always toiling away on some new timeline or profiling JB's mental status. I was proud to be one of Sky's greatest and most frequent advocates!

I think it's something about being a new mom. My little guy is now 2.5 months and he looks an awful lot like Sky, actually. So, I think it's harder for me to work on the forum now -- just knowing how much can be lost and the horrible things JB must have done to such a precious little boy.

My wife and I tried for over a year to conceive our son and spent in the 5-digits to create him -- we would have gladly adopted Sky in an instant and loved him with every fiber of our beings. I'm so grateful we have a little boy now, but I guess it makes the case a lot harder for me to digest than before I was a mom. Anyway, just explaining my absence -- I'm around, and reading all your posts, just doing more lurking and hitting of the 'like' button to offer my support. Staying one step removed, I guess.

WELCOME, btw, to PGF -- it's great to have fresh eyes on the case! The fact that you are local made me realize....oh my gosh....what if I lived locally and ran into JB? Oh, the things I would say to her.....I'd have her head spinning!

Love to all,
~Rouge

Hey wonderful Sky Crew!!!

I have been absent from posting, but here is spirit and reading as my RL has taken so many twists and turns this summer. I am so excited that my dear friend Roug is enjoying her bundle of joy! :heartbeat:

Welcome to our new poster!! :welcome4: The Sky Crew is the BEST group of posters / sleuthers out there! We always love a new set of eyes and a new heart to add to our family. We all care so much about Sky, Solomon, and little M. We just WISH that there would be some justice brought out for our "little man".

Love to you all! :grouphug: Still here. :waiting: Still wishing we would hear some wonderful news about an arrest.

I saw a baby last night with big brown eyes that reminded me so much of Sky in the pictures that were released of him when he disappeared. Obviously it was not our little man, because he would be older now. Also, the mother of this little boy ADORED him! She was so careful, kind, loving, and protective of this little guy. The adoration was obvious!

I know that this post does not help us find out what happened to Sky; but, I just had to tell you that there is love out there. Love like I see in Solomon's face in my signature. Oh how I wish that Sky was blessed with that love today.

:sigh:

:waiting:

:heartbeat: Sky :heartbeat:

Dear Sky Crew,

Sorry I've been absent (or hiding in the shadows) lately, guys. I know I used to be one of the most frequent posters on Sky's threads and was always toiling away on some new timeline or profiling JB's mental status. I was proud to be one of Sky's greatest and most frequent advocates!

I think it's something about being a new mom. My little guy is now 2.5 months and he looks an awful lot like Sky, actually. So, I think it's harder for me to work on the forum now -- just knowing how much can be lost and the horrible things JB must have done to such a precious little boy.

My wife and I tried for over a year to conceive our son and spent in the 5-digits to create him -- we would have gladly adopted Sky in an instant and loved him with every fiber of our beings. I'm so grateful we have a little boy now, but I guess it makes the case a lot harder for me to digest than before I was a mom. Anyway, just explaining my absence -- I'm around, and reading all your posts, just doing more lurking and hitting of the 'like' button to offer my support. Staying one step removed, I guess.

WELCOME, btw, to PGF -- it's great to have fresh eyes on the case! The fact that you are local made me realize....oh my gosh....what if I lived locally and ran into JB? Oh, the things I would say to her.....I'd have her head spinning!

Love to all,
~Rouge

Oh Rouge...

congratulations to you and your wife on your new cherub! :baby:

I do understand the need to step back from some of these threads when they hit too close to home...

Love and hugs to your son!

:heart: :baby: :heartbeat: :grouphug:

Has anyone done an age progression of Sky?

SkyMetalwala_zpse6aff08b.jpg

Additionally, WHO DOES JULIA KNOW IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA?
Julia said she would stop making demands for child support if Solomon would give her the freedom to leave. "To allow her to take the children to Russia or Scottsdale, Arizona,"

Two weeks later, Sky 'disappeared'.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133894908.html

Attachments

• Sky Metalwala.jpg
    Sky Metalwala.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 20
That woman has no soul. How can she live with herself and not be haunted by thoughts, memories and images of little Sky?

We took one look at his little face and can't forget it, so how could she?

Checking in on our precious Sky. The two year anniversary of his disappearance is quickly approaching. Has anyone heard of any events in the local area to help keep the case alive? It does seems to have gone 'cold.' I will check the FB site as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member