WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
after what LE said about her facebook, I am starting to think she could have some help of some kind....

jmhoo

she most likely erased a bunch of things thinking they were gone forever...

in the first thread someone posted her message on flickr... that she wanted a certain friend to only be able to see certain pictures (I will have to dig thru to find it)....

SPECULATION ALERT!

1. The people closest to Julia and Sky, after daughter M, would be her parents, wouldn't they?

2. She agreed to the mediation terms Thursday, and then called to try and back off from them on Friday. Could Thursday night or Friday morning be when something happened to him? She said she felt pressured into the agreement; maybe it was really because she knew she would not be able to present both children for the first visitation, and wanted to buy time?

possibly came home from mediation to a deceased Sky.

I would like to know if any "dolls" are missing from the house

And why did Julia not mention the blanket when giving a description of what Sky was wearing? Seems like she would have said he was wearing (description of cloths) and he had a blanket wrapped around him.

I also wonder if M. could identify the blanket if she were taken to her home and said blanket was still there. Kids remember things in a disorganized way, so Sky being wrapped in a blanket could have actually been days earlier, or maybe Sky was never in the blanket and M. just assumed he was because the blanket was strapped into the carseat....but there again, where's the danm blanket, did the supposed kidnapper take it?

SPECULATION ALERT!

1. The people closest to Julia and Sky, after daughter M, would be her parents, wouldn't they?

2. She agreed to the mediation terms Thursday, and then called to try and back off from them on Friday. Could Thursday night or Friday morning be when something happened to him? She said she felt pressured into the agreement; maybe it was really because she knew she would not be able to present both children for the first visitation, and wanted to buy time?

I would also consider grandparents, uncles, aunts, and close friends of parents..
MOO

I think the bombshell of the day really is that the people closest to Julia know what happened. This is a very strong statement, and I don't think he would have stated it on merely a hunch.

For this bit of information to be important would suggest the possibility that Sky is still alive and is with one of those people "closest to Julia" who LE is waiting for confirmation one way or the other. Interesting.

With the national publicity surrounding this missing child, it would be near impossible for anyone to successfully retain custody without someone close to them picking up on the changes, shopping habits etc. associated with raising a child.

after what LE said about her facebook, I am starting to think she could have some help of some kind....

jmhoo

in the first thread someone posted her message on flickr... that she wanted a certain friend to only be able to see certain pictures (I will have to dig thru to find it)....

Do you know or anyone else know for that matter if Facebook has that back-up info of her Facebook?

possibly came home from mediation to a deceased Sky.

IF she did leave a 4 yr old home alone in charge of a 2 yr old, then it is very possible that the baby died. :rose: :mad:

Also, it would make sense why the 4 yr old would claim to have seen the baby in the car that day. Mom could scare her into lying to cover it up.

jmhoo

sharing one photostream and keeping everything else provate

Julia Biryukova Pro User says:

I want to share one single photostream of 200 pictures with a friend and I want to keep everything else private. I do now want "this friend" to be able to look at anything in my flicker account and at no other streams, ONLY THE 1 PHOTOSTREAM that I want to share with her.

thank you for your help,

julia b.
Posted at 10:37PM, 5 September 2011 PST ( permalink )

http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157627481105511/

notice "this friend" in quotations

MOO

It was mentioned earlier that the kids attended a pre-school. Wouldn't the school require updated medical records i.e. immunizations, etc? Schools around here do.

When mine were babies/toddlers and got sick on non-business days, I still called the pediatrician and they decided whether I should take the child to an ER, etc. I'm sure they must have had one as I couldn't see someone with her background not having a permanent doctor for her children.

You can opt out of immunizations- you just have to sign a form.

I hope a reporter asks about video in the parking garage at Veloce apartments. Also, their website describes "controlled access buildings". They should be able to get a report of the exact dates and times she accessed the building she lived in.

Do you know or anyone else know for that matter if Facebook has that back-up info of her Facebook?

according to what was reported yesterday, yes.. .and LE is all over it (and in addition to what he said today... that it was connected to the case/he couldn't discuss it)

Police sources told KIRO 7's David Quinlan on Tuesday that investigators were able to scroll back through Biryukova's Facebook page and take screenshots of what it looked like before Metalwala disappeared. They've preserved her photos and status updates from that period.

One of Biryukova's Facebook friends told Quinlan her Facebook page changed after Metalwala disappeared.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-missing-boy-says-wife-had-dreams-about-stra/nFYPX/

more at link

I wonder why they weren't expecting the little girl to say that he was in the car? Did they get HRD hits in the apartment?

I'm not 100% sure, but when he said they found medications in the apartment, I *think* a reporter asked if they were narcotics, and he said yes. The reporter questions were hard to hear sometimes, so take that with a grain of salt.

I think he asked if they were prescribed meds Surfie.

I wonder if Julia also had social anxiety disorder that affected the way she took care of herself and her children. If so, this may have become worse over the past year and/or since she was divorced. She was reclusive to the point that it wasn't unusual for her neighbors to go long periods of time without seeing the children, she left the children home alone rather than calling for a babysitter or taking them to her already established day care, and she didn't ask anyone for help along the road (IF Sky was in the car). This little family with Julia as the caregiver was a disaster waiting to happen. Sad that nobody saw this when they gave her custody.

She does own cell phone left it at home with purse
Sick baby needs to go to ER. No need for purse or phone. WOW this women is a piece of work. She might be crazy but she def aint stooopid.

jmo

Thank you so much to all that transcribed!

Oh my, so he was "wrapped in a blanket" :( Sorry but I think it's possible Julia covered the car seat with a blanket and pretended Sky was in there. When she got out of the car after "running out of gas" she ruffled the blanket around or on the floor without the 4 year old seeing her do it.

She left without her purse and phone. Not only would she need her purse/wallet for a hospital check in but she should have known she was low on gas when she left her apartment. No money/card for a gas can with gas? Wonder how exactly she called her friend? Did she ask the employee at the gas station to make a call? If so, it's utter BS that she needed to go to a gas station. She passed by many public places that she could have asked to use a phone. IMHO she wanted to be seen ON TAPE and knew gas stations had security cameras. Also IMHO, this was all very calculated.

I fear the worst here. :(

She agreed to the agreement on thursday....

On Friday she pulls out of the deal....

I would be looking at what happened on her computer between thursday and friday imhoo

something changed her mind.... and she musta been formulating a plan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay