WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the deadline LE gave JB to come forward by today or they would pursue other charges? TIA

Whatever happened to the deadline LE gave JB to come forward by today or they would pursue other charges? TIA

That was just speculation by some posters. LE never said that Julia had a deadline. However, it was announced yesterday that they are beginning to look at pursuing a criminal investigation.

Oh Lord! Now I wish I hadn't. Wants a Sugar Daddy to pay her bet. $3,000 and $5,000 a month? Prostitution anyone? JMOO

No kidding! This is the most upsetting thing yet. If a nice single girl wants to be a prostitute I have no problem with that. But, if genuine, this sugar daddy thing blows her organic mama image right out of the water. It goes against everything that she shows of herself to the world. It's like, who is this woman? I start to feel like all bets are off, this woman might do anything for money. That's why I'm questioning whether she ever had any genuine feelings for SM. And did she love her children?

I'm presuming that Sky was still in diapers but approaching potty training age. So what would that have meant to Julia? Would Sky also have the same restrictions of no bathroom privileges? Was the fact that he was male a contributing factor to her seeming inability to bond with him?

Really, really interesting thought

Oh Lord! Now I wish I hadn't. Wants a Sugar Daddy to pay her bet. $3,000 and $5,000 a month? Prostitution anyone? JMOO

Well she certainly thinks a lot of herself. It's a shame she didn't value her children even half as much.

I felt some sympathy towards her at first as I could tell that she does have genuine mental issues. But the more I hear about the torment she put her children through like not allowing them to eat in the house, sleep in beds, etc, the less sympathy I have for her in any capacity. She manipulated everyone in her life with no mercy at all.

I think the time has come for her to be introduced to her new home, in a cell. She can clean the bathrooms all day and sleep on a concrete floor since beds are too perfect for her to sleep in.

Looking at the "sugar daddy" page I can almost feel SM's pain when she writes she's looking for a REAL man.I believe she absolutely made SM feel like less of a man and sadly I really do feel she resented Sky because he reminded her so much of his dad IMO :(
I wished there was still hope for that beautiful little baby boy.How could she not love him?

How can someone who has OCD with germs be a sugar baby? I don't get that.

Lol, maybe she just planned on friendship sugar baby. Mentor sugar baby. IDK, maybe she didn't put the ad up.

That sure is a lot of money to ask for per month. I was wondering why most people bother working if you can get someone to pay you more than I will ever make per month. (Too bad I could never be a sugar baby, guess I'm stuck working until I drop.)

As far as not using the toilet, if true, maybe it is just b/c some men make a mess and it is gross to clean up. (Some men do it on purpose to irritate.) Even if it is your loved one. Maybe he peed on the seat or the other mess over the edge. Guess he could do that at work and clean up after himself if she was not there to do it. I don't know about the pregnant from toilet idea, never heard that one. Crabs from toilet I have heard. Hence hover in public restrooms.

:waitasec:About the toilet issue I have to admit I can relate to that and I'm not OCD at all.
My daughter's dad and myself live together as friends and roommates but we have a "girl" and a "boy" bathroom,if any of his friends come over they have to use his restroom,I can't stand the thought of a guy being in my bathroom for some reason

Sorry if this was discussed in thread #7 (got shut down before I read it all) but wasn't there an allegation by JB that SM told her she should prostitute herself on the street? Does anyone know when that was?

Given the sugar baby revelation, I'm wondering if maybe she had been pursuing a similar arrangement previously and SM found out and expressed how akin that is to a prostitute standing on a corner.

:waitasec:About the toilet issue I have to admit I can relate to that and I'm not OCD at all.
My daughter's dad and myself live together as friends and roommates but we have a "girl" and a "boy" bathroom,if any of his friends come over they have to use his restroom,I can't stand the thought of a guy being in my bathroom for some reason

Thanks for sharing... I had three brothers, so I had no choice. :rolleyes:

However, I think this is something different. They had one restroom. Where was the poor man supposed to go?

Sorry if this was discussed in thread #7 (got shut down before I read it all) but wasn't there an allegation by JB that SM told her she should prostitute herself on the street? Does anyone know when that was?

Given the sugar baby revelation, I'm wondering if maybe she had been pursuing a similar arrangement previously and SM found out and expressed how akin that is to a prostitute standing on a corner.

She sure did, in the restraining order:

'He became furious like I have never seen him before, he grabbed me by my hair in front of our daughter, dragged me into our hallway, threw me down on the floor and then threw me against a decorative column we have in the entrance of our home,' Biryukova wrote.

'He continued to assault me with his feet – by kicking me and then he took out his car keys and contrived to scratch me in any area he could.

The abuse escalated after that, with Solomon telling her to go live on the street and work as a prostitute, she said.

'The most, most recent have been his threats to kill me if I say anything against him or if in any way I proceed with action of seeking custody of our two small children,' Biryukova added. 'I live in constant fear for my life and my children's life. Please investigate and help me!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058476/Sky-Metalwala-2-missing-mother-leaves-unlocked-car-Bellevue.html#ixzz1dmDto1OE

I think she had made some sort of monetary demand from SM - perhaps after sex...? Based on the stealing from Nordstrom as a teen and just looking at the pictures and seeing the ad, I think money was important to her. And I can see her doing this as a way to get more spending money from SM. Pure speculation/MOO...

I think she had made some sort of monetary demand from SM - perhaps after sex...? Based on the stealing from Nordstrom as a teen and just looking at the pictures and seeing the ad, I think money was important to her. And I can see her doing this as a way to get more spending money from SM. Pure speculation/MOO...

When they emigrated in the early 90s, Russia was in a major economic depression. I suspect that affected JB quite a bit; ergo, money is a big deal to her and a major trigger. MOO

Ok what is it with the toilet? Solomon was so very ashamed, embarrassed.. He could not tell why it is that Julia did not allow him to use the toilet!?!? He said she was allowed to but that he wasn't!!.. What was the fear?? What is so embarrassing and shameful this poor man could not bring himself to tell what her reasoning was??

IMO, at this point with Solomon having put out there to the entire world that his wife would not allow him to use the bathroom or had to do specific things in order to get back into the house, has totally taken it's toll on him "AS A MAN".

The more Solomon is talking about it, reality is beginning to set in for him as a man, of what happened to him. Most men would not tolerate this in general, and I just feel the shame has surfaced for Solomon. IMO FWIW

Thanks Surfie. In that link you provided I found this to be interesting:

In June 2010, Biryukova, 30, filed for a protection order on behalf of herself and their two children, saying Solomon had a severe anger problem, was verbally abusive and that he had beat her for the first time the previous Christmas.

The reason was that she had allowed Sky – just four months old at the time – to sleep later than expected, she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aves-unlocked-car-Bellevue.html#ixzz1dmP2BdfZ

BBM. I wonder if she had given little Sky something to knock him out so she could carry out her extensive cleaning rituals for the holidays without any distractions and SM found out. I don't believe he'd beat her but I'd imagine heated words would be exchanged in that scenario.

I think we have a major contender here for possibly beating Casey Anthony out as the mother from hell. I think Julia might actually take that title away from her with everything that is coming to light.

Meanwhile - Julia Biryukova - where is Sky?

~jmo~

The idea that her mother would push her to marry SM is extremely far fetched. She is russian, he isn't. Why would her mother push her to marry him? I don't think so.

I can think of a few off the top of my head, but they are all unhealthly.

$$ and get her daughter out of her house and hair for starters. Actually, the way it sounds, the wedding sounded more like a business deal than anything. IMO

Why would she hide one kid only? Now her daughter is in foster care. It doesn't make any sense to hide one kid to lose the other. So I don't believe that she hid the live kid, not at all.

I've been thinking since i learned of the website she joined maybe there was an insurance policy on Sky. Thinking she's just gonna get a fine and some community service for leaving him alone in the car. Then she can collect the on the insurance policy. She then gets money and revenge on dad. JMO

I don't think one can collect on an insurance policy with just a missing person.

[Having felt from time to time that I really needed to paint a bullseye in the toilet bowl...I can relate!!!]:crazy:

Seriously, though...how emasculating for a man to not be "allowed" to use his own toilet and then to have to admit to the world that he went along with it.

ETA: I see Miss Patty (and Misha) are having the same thought pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member