Identified! WA - Spokane, WhtFem 16-30, UP489, AKA "Millie", skull found in '98, Jun'84 - Ruth Belle Waymire

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It could be that she did not have legal custody of her son and her mother did. Just a guess. I see a resemblance as well.

That would make sense. I think the wording in the "circumstances" box confused me, but it may have been written by a layperson or family member. If there was a legal reason, I would think one would use words like "prohibited" or just said that she didn't have custody. When I saw an argument with mother and then "not allowed," it seemed more familial in nature.

Doe network Case number 3453DFNE Tammy Sue Clements. Thought it looked similar. She's on the young side and didn't have a kid when she went missing. But there's four years in between her going missing and the body being found. I think her overall face/body looks close and she has similar looking front teeth as the composite. It's a long shot but thought I'd throw It out there.

Doe network Case number 3453DFNE Tammy Sue Clements. Thought it looked similar. She's on the young side and didn't have a kid when she went missing. But there's four years in between her going missing and the body being found. I think her overall face/body looks close and she has similar looking front teeth as the composite. It's a long shot but thought I'd throw It out there.
Just noticed she doesn't have moles on her neck. Not looking so good now. :(

I agree. Maybe she had something that went unnoted, like postpartum depression? A year seems like a long time to still have it-to me-but I never met anyone who had it.

I had it. It can start late and linger for 3-4 years, depending.

I was scrolling through Pennsylvania missing persons today and stumbled upon this woman Nellie Flickinger:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2313dfpa.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/1737

The thing that stopped me was the gap between her teeth. The information on DoeNetwork says she has plates or screws in her leg from a motorcycle accident. I don't know where Jane Doe's legs were cut off from, so I guess it's possible they were beneath the point of where they were dismembered. No moles that I can see on her photos, but the only one with a clear view of her neck is from 17 years before she disappeared. I know it's unlikely that they are the same person, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

I don't know where Jane Doe's legs were cut off from, so I guess it's possible they were beneath the point of where they were dismembered. No moles that I can see on her photos, but the only one with a clear view of her neck is from 17 years before she disappeared. I know it's unlikely that they are the same person, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

The jane doe's feet were cut off just above the ankles. Any medical hardware in her knees would have been detected.

I wonder if she had tattoos on her hands/feet. If the distinctive tattoos were there, that would make sense for separating those parts from the rest--sorry to be graphic. Of course though she could have been dismembered for any number of reasons, and she was decapitated as well.

I wonder if she had tattoos on her hands/feet. If the distinctive tattoos were there, that would make sense for separating those parts from the rest--sorry to be graphic. Of course though she could have been dismembered for any number of reasons, and she was decapitated as well.

This murder occurred before DNA was a known forensic identifier. The head, hands, and feet were very likely to have been removed to prevent identification by the only means available at the time (i.e., Dentals and Fingerprints).

I would guess that the killer knew that the victim's identity would make it obvious who the killer was (i.e., her significant other).

It should also be noted that the death was caused by a blow to the head with a chopping instrument, such as an axe. And the removal of her hands and feet were by chops through the bones of her forearms and lower legs, rather than through the joints, which would have been much easier. This murder was committed with a high degree of rage.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1803dffl.html
What about Beverli Elaine Darnell for this UID? She led a transiant lifestyle and travelled between Florida, Maryland and California. The stats line up and so does the general timeline. It is possible she was pregnant and that was what led her to contact her mother and try and go home. She has the same long blond hair and face shape. Any thoughts before I send her in?

I can tell from the spacing of the tooth sockets that Jane Doe had a sizable gap between her teeth. Beverly did not.

Thanks Carl. So it would be definately noticable from a smiling photograph? I will keep looking then.

I think it's just horrible that they didn't find the skull for 14 years... It's just sad, honestly.

Yes, and she possibly has children out there as well who don't know what happened to their mother and here she is unidentified and dismembered and headless for 14 years.

This reconstruction reminds a lot of nr 45 of the William Richard Bradford collection.

Attachments

• missingwomen45.jpg
    missingwomen45.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Spokane,_Washington_Jane_Doe_facial_reconstruction.jpg
    Spokane,_Washington_Jane_Doe_facial_reconstruction.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 49
a03682fa-f02e-4f29-9a83-6f8a99624d16.jpg
b04743bb-d2f4-4e6d-ac16-2a608cb2ddbe.jpg

Earlier this week, one of my FB followers pointed me to a facebook post from a woman saying that her sister (Sheila Annette Pauley - DOB 16-Apr-1960) has been missing since 1980. I had never heard of Sheila, so I did some research. Any time I see an unlisted young woman missing from 1980, I immediately think Buckskin Girl? Arroyo Grande? Walker County Jane?

Well, I found Sheila's freshman photo in the 1976 Palo Verde HS yearbook in Blythe CA. Definitely not BG, AGJD, or WCJD. But could she be Spokane Jane?

I contacted her sister, and learned about the circumstances of her disappearance. Apparently, she was at a bar/restaurant in Ehrenburg Arizona some time in 1980 (Date uncertain), and when she left, several biker types were seen following her out the door. She has never been seen again.

The timeframe and distance are problematic, but not impossible.

But her height is right. Her age is right. Her light hair is right. she has a history of childbirth (she had an infant son at the time of her disapperance).

And as you can see, she has the "look".

I am in the process now of trying to find out if a MP report is on file for her, and I have started a NamUs casefile for her.

I made a follow-up call to the NamUs regional admin for Sheila Pauley's MP casefile (Still unpublished).

He says that they are in the process of getting a FRS from Sheila's son, who is incarcerated in Alabama. They already have a FRS from Sheila's half sister (by way of a common mother). So they should be able to get a DNA comparison done to Spokane Jane and the other Jane Does with DNA in the system.

I made a follow-up call to the NamUs regional admin for Sheila Pauley's MP casefile (Still unpublished).

He says that they are in the process of getting a FRS from Sheila's son, who is incarcerated in Alabama. They already have a FRS from Sheila's half sister (by way of a common mother). So they should be able to get a DNA comparison done to Spokane Jane and the other Jane Does with DNA in the system.

Thank you, Carl! So glad you were able to get the ball rolling for her. I hope her sister gets an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back