Deceased/Not Found WA - Susan Lundy, 58, Olympia, 30 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

sasha17

Curiouser & curiouser
Reaction score
Susan Lundy was last seen in the northwest residential area of Olympia around June 30, 2019. She was last seen walking near her home. She is described as police as a 5 feet, 7 inches tall, weighing 115 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes.

D_Sm4JnVUAAjFN4.jpg:large

Olympia police search for missing woman not seen since June

https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article232596317.html

Olympia Police Dept on Twitter

Last edited:
From her social media she appears to be a creative, centered, happy person. What could have happened to her and why did it take two weeks for it to make the news?

Last edited:
I am curious if Susan's home has been searched by LE or by friends to find any clues. Is her wallet, keys and cell phone if she had one missing from the home or left there. Does Susan have a popular destination on her walks such as a park that could be searched. In post #3 I noticed Susan was seen less than a mile from the shoreline which is usually a red flag when men go missing so I hope the shoreline will be searched or maybe it already has. I hope this is not a self harm or foul play situation but not much information here to point us in any direction.

Susan has been missing for 20 days and the last MSM article was from July 12 and I haven't seen any info about any any organized searches for her. This doesn't bode well for Susan. I hope this is some type of miss-communication by Susan and she decided to leave town for some time.

“It’s basically a small farm without a crew,” says Sue Lundy, Produce Coordinator at the Thurston County Food Bank and regular volunteer at the garden. “We can always use more volunteers.” The Garden accepts volunteers in the form of church groups, field trip groups, 4-H clubs, sports teams. In other words, anyone who is inspired to donate their time to working in a garden. “We welcome individuals and groups,” says Lundy.

I would hope the Kiwanis Club Food Bank and other community groups that volunteered at the garden should have the capability and desire to at least distribute missing posters of Susan. I am sure Susan made a favorable impact on many individuals and groups that worked at the garden and at the Food Bank which would lead to some type of search efforts from these organizations or at least some type of vigil to get more media attention on her disappearance. Somethings wrong here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back