Deceased/Not Found WA - Susan Lundy, 58, Olympia, 30 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my gosh....how awful! Poor Susan.

From above article:
During the interview, officers said Lundy told them “she had grown tired of her mother and decided that if her mother was dead, things would be better for several people.” She allegedly used a cord to strangle her mother, saying “her mother begged for her to stop but (she) felt at that point her only option was to finish strangling her and continued to do so until her mother stopped thrashing.”

Olympia woman arrested on suspicion of killing her mother

SABBM:

OLYMPIA, Wash. - A missing Olympia woman is now classified as a homicide victim, and her 23-year-old daughter was arrested Monday on suspicion of first-degree murder after she admitted strangling and dismembering her mother, according to police.

Detectives met with Amara Lundy, who told them that she had grown tired of her mother and decided to kill her in late May, court documents say.

Amara Lundy said she bought some yellow cord and strangled her mother to death, and was surprised at how much force and the length of time it took to kill her mother, according to the case file. She then dumped her mother's body in a yard waste container, court documents say.

Sounds like another one should be joking her soon. How sad and depraved people are becoming.
She allegedly then used a blanket to drag her mother to the basement of the home and put her body in the yard waste container, waiting a week before dismembering her with a large kitchen knife and small saw, according to court documents.

She and her boyfriend allegedly used a grocery store shopping cart to drop off body parts at dumpsters and private refuse containers

Read more here: https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article233966292.html#storylink=cpy

Amara Lundy FB

This girl strangled her mother and cut her into pieces. Her FB shows she is Pagan, into weird weapons from pics, and I think some are taken in her mother’s backyard. Pretty disgusting a girl kills her mother. I don’t get it. What is this world coming to...
Yeah, her facebook pictures are truly disturbing.

Does anyone here know if any of her remains have been found. It's an awful question but her family should have the opportunity to have her put to rest. Her daughter put her in the trash. That's just is another heart break.

I've read several of the local news articles and none have mentioned that. If the dumpsters and garbage containers were picked up for disposal more than a few days ago, I imagine everything the daughter dropped off has now gone to the landfill. This page has information about the landfill used by the county: Where Our Garbage Goes, Thurston County

I am Sue's niece.
Her daughter has been arrested for 1st degree murder after going to police to give a truthful statement on Monday.
The details are graphic, inhumane.
Our family and friends are beside ourselves. We hurt and are in shock.
I want to express our gratitude to everyone who was helping, in all capacities. At this time we are trying to grasp the magnitude of this tragedy. Sue and Amara have now both been taken from our lives, there is a large hole where they once we're.
If you'd all please keep our little tribe in your thoughts we would be eternally grateful.
Thank you and God bless you.
Please hold your loved ones close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist