WA-Teen returning airsoft gun to Renton store fatally shot by off-duty guard.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where does it say that he was appointed by the mayor? I see he was removed by the mayor

I'm not sure that it matters, but that was my reading of both the city's press release announcing the committee and the city's follow up press release acknowledging the shooting and saying that Myers had been removed. JMO

I'm not sure that it matters, but that was my reading of both the city's press release announcing the committee and the city's follow up press release acknowledging the shooting and saying that Myers had been removed. JMO
It does matter if it’s not a known fact. Saying that the mayor appointed him is a pretty big statement of false

Washington state law says that airsoft guns must have the orange tip. Myers should have seen that. Certainly being a "gun guy", he would have known what that meant.
The boy had the "gun" in his waist band, so if there was an orange tip, it would not have been visible.

The boy had the "gun" in his waist band, so if there was an orange tip, it would not have been visible.

Myers told the teens to toss the gun aside, which they did. It would have been visible on the ground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemc
Back