WA WA - Tyler Christensen, 16, Mukilteo, 19 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone tell me what his last comment to his sister was? I can´t find it....

I think it was something about him being so happy for her (and her boyfriend) because they were very happy together. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Something along those lines. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came here to see if there had been any updates after nearly a year and I see others had the same thought! I live about a mile from where Tyler's family lives and there has been no local chatter at all in the local FB or NextDoor groups which struck me as odd.

I feel pretty strongly that they know he is safe but for their own reasons are keeping it quiet.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread and the 'breaking news' thread both at the top of my Subscribed Threads list.

I sure do hope Tyler is safe. It's been almost a year since he disappeared.

I sure hope that is the case, AuLait. Tyler's case was the one that first drew me to Websleuths, and I still think of him often.

I feel pretty strongly that they know he is safe but for their own reasons are keeping it quiet.

His family made a new post to the Help Find Tyler Facebook page explaining they have not been contacted by Tyler, he is still missing, and they have no new information"

Heres the full post:

It’s springtime again.
Spring is a time of new beginnings… Flowers are blooming, baby birds are chirping, and the sun begins to shine a little warmer. Tomorrow is Easter, a day set aside to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection and new life in Christ. Springtime brings hope, joy, and anticipation of summer fun.
This year, spring also brings back painful memories. A year ago, we were faced with an incredibly difficult, painful, confusing, and sad new beginning: life without Tyler. We continue to live, but there is a hole in our lives. We are missing our brother, son, cousin, grandson, nephew, friend. Even after a year, we still don’t have answers. We still don’t know if Tyler is even still alive, let alone what happened to him or where he is. The pain of not knowing is deep, but the pain of not being able to help him is even deeper.
As the year has gone by, we’ve continued to live our lives, but have never stopped hoping, praying, or searching for Tyler. Although we have not been active on this page, we have been active in following “leads,” searching areas he may have been, and praying for God to bring Tyler home safely. Even in the pain, we have hope in the Lord. Whether or not we ever find Tyler, we know that God is faithful, strong, and good. He has continued to be with us through this dark valley, and He continues to be with us as we mourn a year without Tyler. With this anniversary approaching, we continue to trust that God knows where he is even though we don’t. We continue to ask for God to help us find Tyler, but know that even if we don’t, God is still good and trustworthy. Even though this is a painful time for our family, we still have hope in the Lord.
At this point, we have had no further leads since we last posted an update. We still have no idea what happened to Tyler, and do not have any new information as to his whereabouts or motivation for leaving. Although we still do not have any updates, we will continue to share his photo here now and then and ask that you continue to pray with us and pass it on. If there is even the slightest chance that Tyler is still out there, we want to do what we can to find him. We have been so thankful for your support and patience and prayers, and continue to be thankful for yourhelp in sharing Tyler’s photo and keeping an eye out for him.
Please continue to pray for him, and for us as well. We don’t always know the best way to handle this situation, and are sometimes at a loss for words to share the grief and burden on our hearts. Thank you for being patient with us, and for continuing to support us in the search for Tyler.
#helpfindtyler #gonebutneverforgotten #tylerchristensen #stillmissing

Was or is there a help find Tyler webpage ? I was reading some comments on their FB page. Someone mentioned the website seems to have been taken down? A quick google didn't reveal a website.

I read through this last night and this morning. I believe Tyler committed suicide. This is really sad.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I agree that I think it would be hard for most people (especially a kid) to disappear completely for such a long period of time..with no sightings or clues. I wish we knew more about what , if anything , has been found on cell phone or computers, conversations etc. I assume all of that has been gone over thoroughly. I think of this story often and look forward to updates. Where are u Tyler ?

Maybe he's another one of those kids that read that "Into the Wild" book and took off.

This is exactly what I was thinking as I read through the thread. I watched the movie and it had a profound effect on me. It inspired and gave me the courage to completely change my life. I wonder if this might have inspired him to go find/lose himself. I also wonder if he sent his family a letter (or left one) which is why things got quiet/vague.
I certainly hope he is doing well and that his family gets closure.

Regarding the theory that the family knows where he is ... if they did.. why wouldn't they let ppl know he isn't "missing" ? I mean why not share that? Even if they share little else. .. it's an interesting thought for sure.

Sorry, I read the question wrong. Thought you were looking for the Facebook page. That hasn't been updated since April 2016. The webpage looks down, just links to GoDaddy.

http://www.helpfindtyler.com/

Do these types of websites usually get taken down ? It's odd to me Since they haven't found him. Maybe due to cost or maybe FB is just easier. I would think the more exposure the better.

I can't believe Tyler is still missing. No new leads in over a year. I fear that Tyler jumped off the bridge in Shelton where his backpack was found. I hope this is not case.

God be with you Tyler.

I can't believe Tyler is still missing. No new leads in over a year. I fear that Tyler jumped off the bridge in Shelton where his backpack was found. I hope this is not case.

God be with you Tyler.

I struggle a little with the suicide theory. Why would a person pack a backpack with blankets etc if you planned to die ? Maybe suicide was his mindset only after packing and leaving??

It looks like Tyler was planning to meet someone in Shelton and the meeting didn't occur and Tyler became depressed and suicidal. There are so many unanswered questions about this case

I am rethinking my suicide theory. I think finding the backpack in Shelton is a false clue. I think Tyler went south to Portland instead of the Olympic so no one would follow him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back