"Waiting for a Miracle"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
feenix said:
It also says the film ends with Darlie singing "You're still the one" to Drake, so I suspect it's the one you are talking about?

Darlie also used to sing "Jesus Love Me" to her boys. Which is a good thing, because Mom came up a little short in that department.

I have never seen this video, I would like too as well.

michelle said:
I have never seen this video, I would like too as well.

I have a German friend who is checking with her Dutch friends. This was a Dutch production..not American. I don't think it's been played in NA has it? I've never seen it if it has....

I think some short clips from it are in several of the media on justicefordarlie.

Seems like the one where she is telling details of that night with the kleenex in hand and the one where she is talking about the boys personalities, where she has really shinny lip gloss on, and she is talking really sweet. Only two I can think of right off hand.

justice2 said:
I think some short clips from it are in several of the media on justicefordarlie.

Seems like the one where she is telling details of that night with the kleenex in hand and the one where she is talking about the boys personalities, where she has really shinny lip gloss on, and she is talking really sweet. Only two I can think of right off hand.

I emailed the .org site and they replied and said they had no clue how to go about getting this video...write to the producer was the only suggestion they had. They said the producers were selling copies of it at one time but they have lost contact with them.

Mary456 said:
Darlie also used to sing "Jesus Love Me" to her boys. Which is a good thing, because Mom came up a little short in that department.
You're so funny. Babs mentions Darlie singing "Jesus Loves Me" on her TV debut on Primetime Live shortly after her conviction

My brain drifted and don't want to watch the whole thing again. Did Darlie say the state took away her "uniqueness" when they jailed her? She sure has a pretty singing voice.

My brain drifted and don't want to watch the whole thing again. Did Darlie say the state took away her "uniqueness" when they jailed her? She sure has a pretty singing voice.

I think that was naiveness she said . I watched the video and that was the closet I heard to that.

Nope, her naiveness.

Not a word, but whatever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHdsd8NjKk4&feature=relmfu"]The Devon and Damon Routier Story - Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

at around 5 minutes into this tape the 911 call Darlie says they intentionally came in here and did it. there is nothing touched...........

Question: How did she know there was nothing touched since she slept through the attack?

during the complete 911 call Darlie says many times who would do this, we have to find out who did this etc.

hummmmmmmmmmmmm even after 16 years im still wondering about this

How could any decent, loving mother look so cold and detached when she's remembering and talking about the murder of her own children?
And what's even more disgusting, is how obvious it is that Darlie is still completely and totally interested only in herself. Her appearance, her hair, her makeup...:what: I mean, where did she get all that eye makeup and lip gloss? It's so obviously a Darlie performance, all just an act, as if she thinks she's some kind of Hollywood Starlet or something. OMG, it gives me cold chills just watching her.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but I have now come to the conclusion that I cannot stand this woman. She makes me sick. Darlie Routier is the perfect picture of cold blooded narcissism, sociopathy, and evil, IMO.

Also, Darin concerns me as well, when he mentions his child, he uses the term "this kid".... a disturbing sign of detachment, IMO. So I have to assume he's not much better.

How could any decent, loving mother look so cold and detached when she's remembering and talking about the murder of her own children?
And what's even more disgusting, is how obvious it is that Darlie is still completely and totally interested only in herself. Her appearance, her hair, her makeup...:what: I mean, where did she get all that eye makeup and lip gloss? It's so obviously a Darlie performance, all just an act, as if she thinks she's some kind of Hollywood Starlet or something. OMG, it gives me cold chills just watching her.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but I have now come to the conclusion that I cannot stand this woman. She makes me sick. Darlie Routier is the perfect picture of cold blooded narcissism, sociopathy, and evil, IMO.

Also, Darin concerns me as well, when he mentions his child, he uses the term "this kid".... a disturbing sign of detachment, IMO. So I have to assume he's not much better.

Somewhere on one of these tapes they say they made a special exception for Darlie to wear make up. Like that would be the 1st thing on my mind Pfft

Correct me if I am wrong I know it was 12 days after the crime to the arrest but didnt they return to their home ? If so I wouldnt spend one more day in that house especially since I lived and the reall killer would wonder if I could ID him and I have a surviving child that could be next. See killers forget tiny tidbits of info when they go apechit and commit crimes

http://www.eo.nl/archief/tv/tzaljem...-gebeuren-vrijdag-4-december-2009-2/popup.rss

Here is the link. Its a german? website, but the movie is in english. Hope it helps.

Full of the lies they tell everyone. Darlie was not naked in a cell for three days, she was naked in a cell for 24 hours under suicide watch.

Darlie was not considered a suspect within 20 minutes of police arriving. That's bull. In fact Darin was considered the first suspect.

No miracle yet for Darlie, unfortunately.

try this video

http://youtu.be/hPT1lnBWQU0

I don't know how to bring it from youtube so I just copied the link.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hPT1lnBWQU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back