WARNING: OFFENSIVE TO SOME; The Job A Lot Of Guys Would Love!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- A Pennsylvania appeals court says state police mishandled a prostitution investigation in which they gave a private citizen $360 so he could pay for sex at a massage parlor along with $180 for his trouble.

(snipped)

Lehigh County Judge Robert Steinberg said police continued sending the informant into the massage parlor even though it wasn't necessary to their investigation and they learned very little.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISHANDLED_PROSTITUTION_STING?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Steely,
It seems you wouldn't need a degree for a govmt possition.

Talk about getting screwed by the government!!! :blushing::crazy::angel:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- A Pennsylvania appeals court says state police mishandled a prostitution investigation in which they gave a private citizen $360 so he could pay for sex at a massage parlor along with $180 for his trouble.

(snipped)

Lehigh County Judge Robert Steinberg said police continued sending the informant into the massage parlor even though it wasn't necessary to their investigation and they learned very little.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISHANDLED_PROSTITUTION_STING?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Steely,
It seems you wouldn't need a degree for a govmt possition.

Lol! In the area I live in, about 2 years ago, the local police (not a small town) decided it was okay to "pay for sex" for the undercover purposes of filing charges. Hahaha! Government paid prostitution finally found the United States. (I am not joking, and nope, none of them have college degrees, nor any other government position in this capital of state.) Guess I can apply for a government job and get "full" benefits now! ;)

Lol! In the area I live in, about 2 years ago, the local police (not a small town) decided it was okay to "pay for sex" for the undercover purposes of filing charges. Hahaha! Government paid prostitution finally found the United States. (I am not joking, and nope, none of them have college degrees, nor any other government position in this capital of state.) Guess I can apply for a government job and get "full" benefits now! ;)

A lot of stores are filling antibiotic prescriptions for free now too!

$360 so he could pay for sex at a massage parlor along with $180 for his trouble.

This is the part (bolded) I find amusing!

eesh...and so many folks here wonder why this society is so screwed up? Really!? And girls being raped, sold, infants with STDs...egads, I won't go on.

Just keep laughing....

Psh, these women probably make more money in a month than most of us make in three.
If they're willing to work what they're good at, why not?

Man: Hi Honey, I finally got a job today!!!!!
Wife: That's fabulous honey. We'll be able to catch up on the mortgage!!!!!!!
Man: Yeah babe, it pays really well too.
Wife: Well come on honey, don't keep me in suspense, what is the job??!??
Man: Prostitute Inspector

Late that night on Websleuths..

"Husband Murdered By Wife For Becoming Employed"

Man: Hi Honey, I finally got a job today!!!!!
Wife: That's fabulous honey. We'll be able to catch up on the mortgage!!!!!!!
Man: Yeah babe, it pays really well too.
Wife: Well come on honey, don't keep me in suspense, what is the job??!??
Man: Prostitute Inspector

Late that night on Websleuths..

"Husband Murdered By Wife For Becoming Employed"

Outstanding!!

May I suggest a change of the headline to; Husband missing. Wife says he ran off with Zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez during midnight camping trip.

I have one pair of dress shoes, one pair of walking shoes and one pair of deep snow boots. So don't look at me for answers to this one.

My sista! :highfive: I had to add a pair of flip flops to use at the pool, I've never made it to the pool.. What a waste

:python: I put my foot down with my daughter, no more new shoes until she throws away every pair she has or grows more feet. Two or three big totes full of shoes is ridiculous....

Can you imagine - 70 tramps a year? I hope this dude never has a girlfriend or wife...as the odds for an STD are much higher for him -- despite his "suitcase" of condoms.

The guy gave me the creeps to be quite honest.

ICK!

Mel

Oh sorry off topic above...

Doughnut taster, Jelly Belly Jelly Bean taster and/or as long as I could wear a hazmat suit, I'd like to show up at the door of every guy who claims membership to the Magnum EXTRA club, in his attempt to attract a girl on line. Of course I would provide the measuring tape!

You don't know they're tramps. :nono:

Just because a woman sells her body to strangers for money doesn't mean she's a tra.... oh yeah I guess it does. :blushing:

Actually I always thought it was prostitutes who sold their bodies and tramps gave them away...

Can you imagine - 70 tramps a year? I hope this dude never has a girlfriend or wife...as the odds for an STD are much higher for him -- despite his "suitcase" of condoms.

The guy gave me the creeps to be quite honest.

ICK!

Mel

Didn't the article say it is so exhausting, he's only up for the job one time a month?:waitasec: Did it never occur to any of them that half the girls in one visit would take half the recovery time? :dance:

Or maybe he needs to be on antibiotics for weeks after each visit? :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

That's not good boyfriend material, IYKWIM!! :snooty: :loser:

Didn't they say it is so exhausting, he's only up for the job one time a month?:waitasec: Did it never occur to any of them that half the girls in one visit would take half the recovery time? :dance:

Or maybe he needs to be on antibiotics for weeks after each visit? :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill:

That's not good boyfriend material, IYKWIM!! :snooty: :loser:

They hang a sign on his door that reads

'' The machine is broken.Go----- yourself.'

===========================================
I will delete this if I have. But I am amused

Strangers in the night
Exchanging Rubbers
This one is to tight
Joe needs another
For this one is too loose
Too loose to hold his juice.....
Strangers in the night ................