Was BR involved? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... the pyramids.
I simply think there were more slaves than we know. The sheer numbers would have made those feats easily done. Plus they werent built over night some took 40 years or more to create.

Sorry, I don't see any contradiction there. Bothe state that Burke would eat pineapple and that she wouldn't serve it in a big bowl. Am I missing your point anne?

I think she seems to back track a little, firtsly saying he would eat the pineapple and then he doesn't like fruit much and was not likely to have got a bigbowl of pineapple as a snack.

I think she seems to back track a little, firtsly saying he would eat the pineapple and then he doesn't like fruit much and was not likely to have got a bigbowl of pineapple as a snack.

I have a question that I know one of you will answer easily so, the pineapple was fresh, not canned right? IIRC. I think you'll understand why I'm asking that. Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

Hi Aynia, she bought the pineapple fresh and pre-prepared
PATSY RAMSEY: Usually I would buy those -- I
3 bought pineapple, it was fresh pineapple that had been
4 peeled or whatever they do to it, and core it and cut
5 it up a little bit, or some that had been fresh that
6 was sealed there in the produce area.

Also JonBenet liked pineapple with condensed milk, a favorite of mine too, which is why I remember this. This was the contents of the bowl left in the breakfast bar.

Well the facts speak for themselves: BR was awake prior to and during the 911 call when he said he was asleep in bed. Later he retracted this as his parents stated he was awake, but they were protecting him, i.e. he lied!

BR's forensic evidence is all over the breakfast bar, his touch dna is on the bloodstained pink nightgown.

This is pretty much what I was going to write. They initially lied and said he was asleep but retracted that after the enhanced 911 call was released, which makes me think it is accurate. Also, if they flat out said that they were lying about BR having been asleep, they knew they would be caught. So they made up another, one of many, elaborate lie.

John has done a new interview with Barbara Walters for the Investigation Discover network which airs next week.
Father of murdered beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey defends son Burke in new interview
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...in-new-interview/story-fnu2q5nu-1227585552379

InstantProof,
Well this will be interesting, JR defending BR, and from what? I've seen a few ID episodes: Phil Spector one was revealing, the last a Canadian pig farmer *advertiser censored* serial killer, less so was the Ted Bundy episode, full of historical images and repetition as a filler. ID know how to spin and edit for effect.

It'll be another of those soft interviews designed to push the Ramsey agenda. Johns gonna spout a lot of facts that are lies and Babs will nod in sympathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how would John know one way or the other? He said he popped a pill and slept like a baby. Unless he was lying he should have absolutely no insight in to Burkes innocence at all.

So either he's lying or... He's lying.

Babs interviewed JR and PR in 2000. (Many in Colorado, including former Governor Owens, were infuriated with her interview.)

In 2012, Babs had him on the program she produces, “The View”, where he discussed his book TOSOS and how he has transcended his tragedies and moved forward in his life. He also introduced his new wife. (Touching moment when she actually gushes that JR is the finest person she’s ever known.)

Now in 2015, the public will have a third time to hear the R story and also be reminded that BR was only 9 and couldn’t have done this.

Babs was retiring back in 2013 at the age of 84. Well, guess even at the ripe age of 86 she’s not inclined to give up the microphone. Nor can JR. Seems like they are made for each other. mho

Pic from the interview...

contentid949e701d752c2430860f6a706700d28ffmtjpgrolepreviewreldt2015-10-28t201805mediaphotorecordid5f1467030c0c4d00b019422f42c12e28cloudfrontavailablefalseakamaiavailabletrueitemid5f.jpg

John's starting to look old. I must confess I await the day he passes, who knows what might come out if no one was afraid of being sued.

I still would like to see an interview with Burke, especially after John has passed. John said something to the effect of "he'll talk when he's 40" IIRC. I think it says a lot that he refused a private, non-filmed interview with police a couple years back. If it was televised I would get why, but they traveled all that way and he turned them back. Doesn't seem right when he's a potential witness.

I doubt he'll ever say anything of substance, as is Ramsey tradition. I would be more curious to see if, for example, the Whites, come out after JR's death.

I don't know if there would be any point to BR speaking out. You either speak out and viewers/followers feel sympathy for you or you speak out and it puts the BDI theory back in the spotlight. We've heard about Burke's reaction after JBR died that I would think he would be pretty unemotional during an interview. Considering it's been twenty years I don't think that's a big deal, but also considering that a lot of people suspect him, everything he says and his mannerisms will be scrutinized. I feel like if John thought Burke would be a good "representative" for the intruder theory, he would be joining John during interviews. If he thought that Burke could really convey what it's like to have your little sister brutally murdered, to have the entire country accusing your parents of murdering her, I think we would have heard from him by now. I am not saying that Burke's silence means he did it, just that his interview skills would not be good enough for the IDI theory.

I still would like to see an interview with Burke, especially after John has passed. John said something to the effect of "he'll talk when he's 40" IIRC. I think it says a lot that he refused a private, non-filmed interview with police a couple years back. If it was televised I would get why, but they traveled all that way and he turned them back. Doesn't seem right when he's a potential witness.

John and Patsy worry that Burke is keeping things inside and they fear it will lead to an emotional blowup as an adult.

"Yeah, I worry, you betcha we do," John said with a sigh. "In fact that's one of the risks you have with a child with a traumatic experience like that.

"They keep a lot inside and they don't really start thinking about it until they get to be 40 years old and that's when it hurts."

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

Someone keeping a lot inside. Traumatic experience. Don't start thinking about until they turn 40.

IMO, this could apply to Patsy prior to JonBenet's murder.

John and Patsy worry that Burke is keeping things inside and they fear it will lead to an emotional blowup as an adult.

"Yeah, I worry, you betcha we do," John said with a sigh. "In fact that's one of the risks you have with a child with a traumatic experience like that.

"They keep a lot inside and they don't really start thinking about it until they get to be 40 years old and that's when it hurts."

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

Someone keeping a lot inside. Traumatic experience. Don't start thinking about until they turn 40.

IMO, this could apply to Patsy prior to JonBenet's murder.

I was thinking maybe said emotional blowup could hold some sort of information.

I was thinking maybe said emotional blowup could hold some sort of information.

So, to you, John's message was "Twenty six years from now in 2027 when Burke is 40 and I'm 83, he'll have an emotional blowup"? Why did John feel the need to choose the age of 40 (which Patsy was just a few days shy of on Christmas night)? Why not 25 or 30? Why not state "They keep a lot inside and they don't really start thinking about it until they get to be older and that's when it hurts"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay