Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
been a while so hi and glad to see ya all

not expecting any wow moments but excited to finally see him doing the talk by himself, interested to study his remarks and behavior,etc

Ditto as to greeting! Been lurking, but until these televised events came to light haven't had much new regarding my JDI position. Will re-enforce that I could believe an element of BDI, with JDI orchestrating a coverup because of ongoing abuse of JB that he did not want exposed. PR would have been enlisted to carry out JR's directives. I have to believe that she was not solely responsible, and can only believe that JR was the ultimate mastermind behind the staging, in order to save his reprehensible self from any form of public or personal demoralization.

IMO, the vaginal abuse of JB as presented by competent authorities on the subject through their examinations of evidence suggests to me that she had been being victimized for a period of time by multiple methods and perpetrators within the family circle, possibly extending to include close friends. My OPINION is that both brothers and/or possibly some of their friends could have been the reason for Nedra's comment..."a little bit molested". PR, as a cleansing method, could have used douching on JB both for toileting issues and "after the fact" findings of JB having been used as an object of sexual play/exploration.

Just wanted to add, madeliene, that a couple of recent info posts regarding the Dr. Phil interview, now say that John Ramsey will also appear in that show. How much or when isn't disclosed, but knowing he is also now involved cements it for me that Team Ramsey will be trying to do some heavy duty schmoozing and clouding of the case evidence to support the possibility of IDI in order to negate any buildup of family member suspicion that the other shows might produce.

In case there's interest, check out DocG's blogspot, particularly his "Media Mania" thread. He's been bumping elbows with media power, and I remain hopeful that with the type of media coverage and interest that is stirring, SOMEONE, somewhere will land that "random arrow of chance" and bring this case to a closure that provides true justice for JB.

Oh, and yeah, are you listening STAN GARNETT??? Climb out of your cowardly rabbit hole and do the right thing with this case for once and for all!!

BTW, all the announced JonBenet programming is not airing during sweeps. Sweeps is in November. Schiller said they airing the programs in September because of sweeps, but he was mistaken. The Lifetime movie is suppose to air in November, so that could be during sweeps. So I do expect we will hear of more programming during sweeps and during the holidays. I think there is a lot of stuff in the works already, and if the CBS series and Dr. Phil interview do well, there will be even more stuff.

I wonder how mad Barbara Walters is that she didn't get the interview with Burke? lol

Is there any way Burke would've known about the CBS special beforehand? It makes a ton of sense for why he's finally speaking out if he knew that a new series that seems to crap all over the IDI theory would be coming out as well.

Is there any way Burke would've known about the CBS special beforehand? It makes a ton of sense for why he's finally speaking out if he knew that a new series that seems to crap all over the IDI theory would be coming out as well.

The CBS series was first announced in April. IDK if they had already filmed it at that point, or filmed it afterwards.

Burke was interviewed by a psychologist shortly after the murders where he said: "'She was killed. Someone took her quietly and took her down to the basement, took a knife out, and hit her on the head."

How did Burke know about the knife? It was found next to JonBenet's body and was possibly used to cut the tape. However that information did not come out to the public until many months later.

If Burke hit JonBenet over the head, wouldn't John and Patsy have told him to go upstairs while they started the coverup? Is it possible that after the head blow, Burke started his own coverup--his parents would've taken over at some point of course. Especially since it was his knife.

Doesn't that look like Boulder?

View attachment 99926

This house looks somewhat similiar but front porch is different...but Google Maps is from 2 years earlier

View attachment 99928

I wonder whose house they did the interview in? It looks very nice. Probably John's.

Nice screen grabs, hawkeye.

In Boulder, CO, Cascade Avenue intersects with 19th Street with 19th Street being JBRs last known address. A nice, easy stroll to take along the sidewalk while chatting with Dr. P.

JR lives with his wife, who is a costume designer, in Vegas. I think JR knew her before the death of his daughter as records indicated. Interesting tidbit is that JR once married his wife's mother.

BR lives and works in Indy. Seen a couple of pics from the past but am looking forward to seeing JonBenet's brother. May JonBenet be watching this episode unfold, and all anniversary specials, and may nothing but the truth be told.

JMHO based upon years of research, reading books, studying psychology, and life experiences

Burke did not do this to his sister. For too many years on WS, I was adamant that PDI. Patsy did not do this to her child. Neither did John. Bleached blonde JonBenet was allowed to be abused and exploited by adults. This activity took place not only in Boulder and Denver but also across from Charlevoix on Beaver Island.

Not until I reached this conclusion did everything make sense.

Pam Griffin, Ramsey Seamstress
On 12-27-1996 at Fernie house, Patsy said, "they've killed my baby" to Pam Griffin and then asked, "Couldn't you fix this for me?" and then "We didn't mean for that to happen."
Pam couldn't say why, but she remembered feeling as if Patsy knew who killed JonBenet but was afraid to say.
At Fernie's house, Pam and Kristine found that Patsy was overdosing on Valium.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-pam-griffin.htm

Why was PR overdosing on drugs if BR needed protecting? He didn't. They knew that he was underage from prosecution. PR was living in great turmoil and fear. Her family hid from the public view with friends until Burke could complete the school year. After a summer at Charlevoix, they purchased the home directly across the street from the school BR attended. PR wanted to be near her only son. It was from home that many packages were shipped to BPD. While unpacking items, they found the packaging for the too big Days of the Week panties sans the one pair JBR was wearing. They were shipped in a package to BPD from ATL. IIRC, the Rs were able to have the wrapped presents in the basement, hence, not considered evidence. The TOO BIG BLOOMIES came from this packaging. The Rs won again. They never were in JBs drawer. The too big bloomies were always in the wrapped gifts for the niece, perhaps taken off the premises by PRs sister, or else tell me that I'm wrong.
:cow:

Here is an article from '98 about Burke's possible involvement:

http://web.archive.org/web/19990127102818/http://www.joshua-7.com/jonbenet/11_24_98.htm

It even mentions the spreading of feces by Burke, something that we now know was true.

"The coroner's autopsy report noted that the little beauty had also been clubbed on the head. "When she collapsed, close to death, perhaps somebody in the house decided to finish her off", said the source."

"...eventually Patsy may be charged as an accessory to the murder."

"There is evidence suggesting that Patsy covered it up," he says."

"I decided it was indeed possible," he said. "My impression of Burke was that he was "squirrelly."

"There were certain questions particularly those directly dealing with JonBenét’s death, where he would hide his face, cower away, duck or look away and shrug. It was clear he was hiding something."

DNA discovered in her underwear that did not belong to a family member.

Clearly, BR had been instructed not to discuss his sister's death.

With the documentary coming out and the Kolar book, Burke's continued silence will no longer be acceptable. For me this case has always brought up in me so much anger, because as people I did not like the Ramseys, even if I thought they were innocent at some points, they were just not likable and something was always off about them, like there were secrets and darkness in that house. Then there was Burke who seemed to be a replica of them, they wanted us to believe he didn't matter, it was indifferent, they left him upstairs in his room, no worry about him, what he would go through, no fear for Burke. Then they just buried him and for years and years Burke kept silent, protected. Why? Why didn't they let him talk before this? Why didn't he WANT to talk before this? Because as a youth, he may have messed up the story that is my opinion, Burke couldn't be trusted to speak, until now. Now because with the documentary and book he is being forced out of the shadows at a time when social media and social justice is at its peek, if he didn't come forward now with "his side", his life would be stalked, the success of the documentary would force strangers back into "their business".

The Burke interview will not be anything but Burke sticking to the script and it will be about him and his family being victimized. It will be nothing of use. IMO.

And Dr Phil is all about notoriety and ratings. He'll push a little, but he won't cross examine Burke in a severe way with point-by-point counters to Burke's claims. I think Burke's being coerced by his father to speak out for IDI. Or maybe we'll see an unexpected side (for me, anyway) of Burke - an attention seeker who wants the spotlight. That's just never the way my mind perceived him based on all the years of coveted privacy.

And Dr Phil is all about notoriety and ratings. He'll push a little, but he won't cross examine Burke in a severe way with point-by-point counters to Burke's claims.

Certainly his legal team wouldn't have it any other way! I am excited but remember how carefully crafted prior Ramsey public appearances were and am not convinced that this will be any different.

been a while so hi and glad to see ya all

not expecting any wow moments but excited to finally see him doing the talk by himself, interested to study his remarks and behavior,etc
Hi, maddie! Been a long time indeed. WB.

In Boulder, CO, Cascade Avenue intersects with 19th Street with 19th Street being JBRs last known address. A nice, easy stroll to take along the sidewalk while chatting with Dr. P.

JR lives with his wife, who is a costume designer, in Vegas. I think JR knew her before the death of his daughter as records indicated. Interesting tidbit is that JR once married his wife's mother.

Snipped for brevity
BBM

What does this mean - "Interesting tidbit is that JR once married his wife's mother." ????

henri lee says you are trying to investigate a homicide but there is no homicide....

me thinks they are going down the BDI road, they will probably wont say it directly, happened with Kolars book as well but...everyone will be able to decide for themselves after watching it...

and i personally came to the conclusion that the only theory that really explains everything about the parents behavior and actions after the crime is BDI.it probably started with a coverup out of panic, a few lies and then they lost control, which led to the huge mess and people getting hurt.

the huge mistake was the desire to (PROTECT family IMAGE???) cover it up instead of calling an ambulance even if it was too late, in their opinion.their lifestyle was in a moment of panic more important than their child.says it all re their characters.
If you recall, Dr. Lee said from the start (after seeing all the evidence) that her death was the result of an "accident." On that I agree -- although I think "unintended death" would be a better description than "accident."

While it may not have started as a homicide, that's the direction it went. If Lee is going to state that the bash to the head and strangulation were both accidents, I am going to question his competency at this point in his life.

Tbh I've loooooong questioned his competency lol

Snipped for brevity
BBM

What does this mean - "Interesting tidbit is that JR once married his wife's mother." ????

I believe it was JR's father married his (the father's) wife's mother (JR's father married his mother-in-law).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member