Was Burke Involved # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think enhanced 911 is a fake made by Police.

My idea of the situation is:
Patsy sees RN going up after searching of the cellar.

She calls Police.

John enters the house searching for JonBenet outside earlier.

Burke down in the cellar reacts seeing dead JonBenet.

I do not believe it was the call left open. I think it was faked using some unspecified source of the information.

[edit] for example some advanced spy devices used by some crazy neighbor.

Well, I don't know about anyone else but when the subject of JR using the flashlight to put BR to bed came up and then BR admitted that he sneaked back downstairs once he thought everyone was asleep, shivers ran up my spine. A light bulb went off and it was all very clear to me that BDI. Everything fell into place.

This was the same flashlight that, up to that moment, was radioactive to the R's and they stumbled for words to distance themselves from it. Now, JR owned it. Whoa!

BR put himself downstairs during the official estimated range of the time of death. Whoa!

Who would ever believe you will need Burke testimony to solve a case...

Testimony which gives near the same amount of information as:
Burke saying: "I was asleep a whole night"

ah... right.
he killed her and then goes to sleep thinking how to blame it all on his parents and trick all these good US citizens for over 20 years.

I think I am crazy doing this for free...
God save me... ah.. right... God is in some part a US citizen too... no human God please save me as I can not stand it anymore.

Precisely. I've made this point a lot to no avail. It's because one of them was directly responsible for the head hit. They already knew what happened, because they did it.

Or they were covering up possible sexual abuse that they thought would implicate themselves. Nothing more shameful than the sexual abuse of a child. Especially incestuous. Moo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was once judged by a prostitute living illegally in a dormitory room next to my own.

You know... She was earning dollars for sure and I was just spending them on uni...

When I was a child I was thinking that burning of witches was long time forgotten in the time.

As an adult, I was told I am a super witch and could expect burning from any thief, hoo or anything else you(my fellow citizens) could grab below yourself in your heads and above me.

You know... religious sense of humor. Something is below them in their heads and above me in their heads = I am below fanatics.

Still my current political situation.

[edit] I have not seen a 9-year-old psychopath genius yet. Just if you were thinking what I was talking about here.

I was once judged by a prostitute living illegally in a dormitory room next to my own.

You know... She was earning dollars for sure and I was just spending them on uni...

When I was a child I was thinking that burning of witches was long time forgotten in the time.

As an adult, I was told I am a super witch and could expect burning from any thief, hoo or anything else you(my fellow citizens) could grab below yourself in your heads and above me.

You know... religious sense of humor. Something is below them in their heads and above me in their heads = I am below fanatics.

Still my current political situation.

[edit] I have not seen a 9-year-old psychopath genius yet. Just if you were thinking what I was talking about here.

archieil,
No need to worry about the fanatics, patently they disavow any form of reasoning or compromise. The religious sense of humour is usually based on morality of some kind since this is religions purpose, guardians of good behavior, but only as far back as the rules were handed down, i.e. no neolithic gods here.

How about a neurotic 9-year old aided and abetted by his parents, would that child not appear clever?

It did seem odd that he was smiling. I've heard though that there are various types of psychotropic medications that can cause that so maybe that could explain it?

Did Burke have any behaviors prior to the homicide that might indicate that he had emotional problems?

Peppermintswirlz,
In short yes. Noted by his teacher and class mates, e.g. one of the autism spectrum disorders? This would also constitute a reason for the silence if the case is BDI.

Also he played doctor with JonBenet, was known to strike out at her in anger. These could be transient behavoral patterns, then again offer an explanations for some of her injuries?

archieil,
No need to worry about the fanatics, patently they disavow any form of reasoning or compromise. The religious sense of humour is usually based on morality of some kind since this is religions purpose, guardians of good behavior, but only as far back as the rules were handed down, i.e. no neolithic gods

I was writing for near half a year news about religious morality close to 2010.

I expect Armageddon in less than 50 years.

yes, of course, it will be of god armageddon as pipes are nowhere on the back of the picture soaking with blood.

Matters around this case.
I am 99% sure you are not able to provide anything better than my current theory.

Matters around religious.
If you are lying for half a million years I doubt you will be ready for a jail for another half.
Sorry but I see a lot of pressure from a "good religious people" to end this thing up fast.

or at least to grab every intelligent part in a jail so they would sleep sweetly in their mud huts till the end of the time.

yes, of course, it was a god who forces them to kiss dirt 3 times a day not a greed and idea of saving their back from revenge of preys.

is there a reason why I am connecting dirt kissing with this case? any idea?
some things... have to be done.

I can only hope someone will pay for things which have to be done because why to do this at all.
For me it is just a revenge on good prostitutes, good thieves, and good kidnappers and so on.

Peppermintswirlz,
Burke revealing he had little empathy for JonBenet by smiling like a chesire cat as he discussed JonBenet's death. He criticized JonBenet for putting it about at her pageants. He was awkward and fidgeting, just as he was when interviewed by investigators as a child.

The bottom line is he could have done it. There is nothing about JonBenet's homicide that was beyond his capacity as a child. It's just difficult to believe a child so young could perpetrate such a crime?

There are elements to the case that match a child doing it with the parents covering up. Alternatively you could say it was all done by Patsy, but some will say she deposited evidence at the crime-scene as she was staging for Burke?

PDI people have no explanation for Patsy's bizarre mistakes except she was not a career criminal so was expected to fall down somewhere.

Basically seeing Burke on Dr Phil displaying wierd behaviour that was mirrored in prior interviews as a child rang alarm bells in many people's minds.

They said Burke works from home, and that he had been off the grid for years, and it showed. If he had a job his co-workers would have tweeted him out by now. He probably lives off income from his father and phones out for Girl Friends, Pizzas, etc.

There are a lot of things in this post that are just, well, misguided I'll say.

First, "awkward smiling" doesn't prove one to be a killer. There are a lot of socially awkward people in this world. It's no wonder BR is socially awkward considering how he was sheltered the majority of his life.

Secondly, if he works from home, he doesn't have "co-workers." Jobs like that in the IT field, you're dealing directly with management. You're also working alone, obviously. Collaboration occurs with upper management remotely (via phone, email, or video conference), and upper management (assuming they value his work) isn't going to "tweet him out." Why would they? What would they gain from that? "BR works for my company....." OK, so?

You keep making this into a "BDI" vs. "PDI" thing, and quite honestly, it's getting a bit old and tedious at this point. I don't know why you're treating the subject like some sort of football game, but in reality, there questions that both sides can't answer, including BDI.

I watched the CBS special and part of the Dr. Phil interview to try to figure out what made almost everyone here switch from being positive Patsy did it to thinking it was Burke but I can't figure it out. What specifically changed everyone's mind?

If you're asking why a lot of people think BR did it now after watching the specials, I simply think it's because it's human nature to gravitate to the one theory that is the most recent. To me, it didn't change my mind. I've always been RDI. I was once JDI all, for a brief stint, but then I was PDI and still am.

The one thing that was quite jaw-dropping was when BR admitted to waking up in the middle of the night when everyone else was asleep to play with his toys, so maybe that made a lot of people change their minds, in addition to his "awkward" behavior on the Dr. Phil show. I don't put any stock as the many other armchair psychiatrists here as far as the awkward behavior goes, but the admittance of him waking in the night is substantial. Does it change my mind? No, I still believe PDI did it. All that admittance does is prove that BR -- just like JR & PR -- know much more than they ever let on when interviewed by police.

I think enhanced 911 is a fake made by Police.

My idea of the situation is:
Patsy sees RN going up after searching of the cellar.

She calls Police.

John enters the house searching for JonBenet outside earlier.

Burke down in the cellar reacts seeing dead JonBenet.

I do not believe it was the call left open. I think it was faked using some unspecified source of the information.

[edit] for example some advanced spy devices used by some crazy neighbor.

Really? Why wouldn't the police make up something more damning? Such as Patsy saying "I did it", or John saying "hide the bat"?

The 911 call is real.

Really? Why wouldn't the police make up something more damning? Such as Patsy saying "I did it", or John saying "hide the bat"?

The 911 call is real.

I always come back to the foreign DNA, found at the crime scene.

Speaking of crime scene. It was almost like the perp caused the entire 'kidnapping' ruse to put LE into a different mind frame. That instead of locking the property down, everyone was scrambling, looking for a missing child. They lost possible footprints in the snow. They contaminated everything, from the get go. And it wasn't really their fault. It was almost planned for them to react as they all did. Who is that cunning? All musings of an opinionated, old man. JMO of course.

The 911 call is real.

Do you understand the difference between:
faked
and
lied?

I think family is not telling the whole truth.
Burke is not telling the whole truth.
Police are faking evidence they could not for some reason show in a simple way.

btw. who did enhanced 911 Patsy's call?

I always come back to the foreign DNA, found at the crime scene.

Speaking of crime scene. It was almost like the perp caused the entire 'kidnapping' ruse to put LE into a different mind frame. That instead of locking the property down, everyone was scrambling, looking for a missing child. They lost possible footprints in the snow. They contaminated everything, from the get go. And it wasn't really their fault. It was almost planned for them to react as they all did. Who is that cunning? All musings of an opinionated, old man. JMO of course.

That cunning fox lived in the den. All you just stated above was by design.

There are a lot of things in this post that are just, well, misguided I'll say.

First, "awkward smiling" doesn't prove one to be a killer. There are a lot of socially awkward people in this world. It's no wonder BR is socially awkward considering how he was sheltered the majority of his life.

Secondly, if he works from home, he doesn't have "co-workers." Jobs like that in the IT field, you're dealing directly with management. You're also working alone, obviously. Collaboration occurs with upper management remotely (via phone, email, or video conference), and upper management (assuming they value his work) isn't going to "tweet him out." Why would they? What would they gain from that? "BR works for my company....." OK, so?

You keep making this into a "BDI" vs. "PDI" thing, and quite honestly, it's getting a bit old and tedious at this point. I don't know why you're treating the subject like some sort of football game, but in reality, there questions that both sides can't answer, including BDI.

Userid,
Get used to it. The case is either BDI or PDI. There is no smoking gun for PDI, so give up on your ad hominem remarks about my posts.

The only true emotion Burke showed during that interview was when Dr. Phil revealed the clip from when he was a boy being questioned by that therapist. Then, he stiffened and lost his smile. He hadn't expected that.

The way he smiled while talking about seeing JB in her casket was abnormal. It's like he felt no love or loss at all for her. I find that very concerning. Especially since he had previously struck JB with a bat at her face.

One of the most useful things revealed in the CBS show, imo, was the proof that Burke's train car track lined up perfectly with the two puncture marks on JB.

In addition to Burke seemingly reenacting striking JB over the head with an object as shown in the police interview clip, I feel this boyne had anger and jealousy problems and that night he hit her. And the parents covered it up.

Even still, all these years later,he shows no concern over her or her death. And he has a duping grin the entire time with Dr. Phil. All are reasons I find suspect, imo. Plus... We all heard him awake on that 911 call.

"What did you find?"

TiffanyL,
I agree with much of what you say. A lot of the evidence supporting BDI is circumstantial and the most daming backed up with Patsy's explanations of how JonBenet was wearing size-12's, and Burke's long johns. The latter info not released for years, so was considered significant.

It could be Burke is simply caught up in a spiders web of interrelated facts, yet it does seem plausible Burke Did It with the parents cleaning up and tweaking the staging. Thus explaining JR's fibers on JonBenet etc.

The standard PDI has an uncomplicated linear narrative which ends with Patsy killing JonBenet. Yet I've never understood why Patsy would do this, if it was all the accumulation of accidental mistakes?

Also if PDI was there a sexual assault or not?

Userid,

Get used to it. The case is either BDI or PDI. There is no smoking gun for PDI, so give up on your ad hominem remarks about my posts.

"Get used to it" -- Real mature response.Guess you can't simply discuss the case without making it an "us vs. them" wrestling match, for whatever reason. I'll give those up when you give up your ad hominem remarks about PDI'ers.

There's no smoking gun for BDI either.

Why couldn't it be JDI?

Peppermintswirlz,
It could be, but unlikely as it has little evidence to back it up. So rather than waste time on outside bets, IMO it's better to evaluate the likely solutions, e.g. BDI or PDI.

it used to be PDI all the way, but the PDI people don't have a monopoly on coherent theories and BDI has evolved to challenge it as the best explanation for the evidence.

PDI people admit this since they have no answers for some difficult questions, just trite replies, such as Patsy was an amateur, she just used what was to hand, etc. Possibly quite true, but a less than comprehensive answer.

i.e. Was JonBenet sexually assaulted, if so, why did Patsy do it?

Bear in mind JonBenet was examined physically by two Doctors as part of the autopsy examination, once in the day and later that evening. The second examination confirmed the findings from the first. So there is no ambiguity on this matter.

Peppermintswirlz,
It could be, but unlikely as it has little evidence to back it up. So rather than waste time on outside bets, IMO it's better to evaluate the likely solutions, e.g. BDI or PDI.

it used to be PDI all the way, but the PDI people don't have a monopoly on coherent theories and BDI has evolved to challenge it as the best explanation for the evidence.

PDI people admit this since they have no answers for some difficult questions, just trite replies, such as Patsy was an amateur, she just used what was to hand, etc. Possibly quite true, but a less than comprehensive answer.

i.e. Was JonBenet sexually assaulted, if so, why did Patsy do it?

Bear in mind JonBenet was examined physically by two Doctors as part of the autopsy examination, once in the day and later that evening. The second examination confirmed the findings from the first. So there is no ambiguity on this matter.

JDI is just as plausible as either BDI or PDI.

Second, you've also admitted on occasion to not have certain answers to certain questions that go against BDI.

Third, simply because you don't like certain answers (that are beyond logical, like PR and/or JR making mistakes during the staging because they had never committed a murder/staging before) in no way invalidates them. You can call them "trite" all you want, but such rebuttals are more than fair. Especially considering your inability to answer how JR/PR were "expert" enough to eliminate all the evidence of a nine-year old while staging, but not their own (like the fiber evidence that was found on the duct tape and JR's shirt fiber evidence).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3