was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor checks on Baby Lisa, who is in her crib, at 4:30?? Asleep? Then DB puts the baby back in bed at 6:40?? I know the baby had a cold, but really?

MOO ... still makes no sense.

4:30 p.m. Neighbor checks on Baby Lisa -- who is in crib.

Question : Is Baby Lisa asleep ? Is Baby Lisa up ?

And according to this "new and revised" Timeline -- Jeremy is HOME watching the "children" while DB and PN are at store.

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZV0d0dm

5:00 p.m.
-Deborah Bradley returns from store with wine and baby food.

5:30 p.m.

-Brother leaves Irwin home.
-Family finances are stressed, so Jeremy Irwin returns to work overtime as an electrician at a Starbucks.

6:00 p.m.
-Neighbor, who checked on baby earlier returns for a moment, then leaves to purchase additional alcohol.

6:30 p.m.
-Neighbor returns and neighbor’s daughter sees Baby Lisa apparently safe.
-Deborah Bradley puts Lisa in crib.

Questions :

Was BL "asleep" from 4:30 - 6:40 p.m. ?
Did DB "feed" or give BL a bottle between 4:30 - 6:40 p.m. ?
Did BL "play" with the other children ?
Why did DB put Lisa in crib so "early" -- even if she had a cold ?

:waitasec: Oh that's right ... DB wanted her "adult time" ...

MOO ...

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZP0pbqK

Events of October 3, 2011, according to source:

2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

OMG ... how many "Timelines" are they up to now ?

So NOW :

1. JI arrived home at 2:30 p.m.

2. The "Neighbor" checks on Baby Lisa at 4:30 p.m. WHILE DB and PN are making a "wine run".

3. And JI is home with the children when DB goes to grocery store.

:waitasec: So WHY is the "neighbor" checking on Baby Lisa while JI is at home, and while DB went to the grocery store ?

That does not make sense to me ... JI is home with the children ... WHY is the neighbor checking on the Baby ?

MOO ...

bold by me: why not? If I was at a friends and they had a baby I would and HAVE gone in to peek at baby, see if she/he is awake and I can get some cuddle time :)

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZP0pbqK

Events of October 3, 2011, according to source:

2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

OMG ... how many "Timelines" are they up to now ?

So NOW :

1. JI arrived home at 2:30 p.m.

2. The "Neighbor" checks on Baby Lisa at 4:30 p.m. WHILE DB and PN are making a "wine run".

3. And JI is home with the children when DB goes to grocery store.

:waitasec: So WHY is the "neighbor" checking on Baby Lisa while JI is at home, and while DB went to the grocery store ?

That does not make sense to me ... JI is home with the children ... WHY is the neighbor checking on the Baby ?

MOO ...

Also, why would Lisa be in bed at 4:30pm when DB had put her down again at 6:30pm? Did DB not want to take care of her?

I don't think that's been verified? I thought he had his own place not far away. but that has also not been verified.

It's stated in the very first post of this very thread. :waitasec:

MOO ... still makes no sense.

4:30 p.m. Neighbor checks on Baby Lisa -- who is in crib.

Question : Is Baby Lisa asleep ? Is Baby Lisa up ?

And according to this "new and revised" Timeline -- Jeremy is HOME watching the "children" while DB and PN are at store.

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZV0d0dm

5:30 p.m.

-Brother leaves Irwin home.
-Family finances are stressed, so Jeremy Irwin returns to work overtime as an electrician at a Starbucks.

6:00 p.m.
-Neighbor, who checked on baby earlier returns for a moment, then leaves to purchase additional alcohol.

6:30 p.m.
-Neighbor returns and neighbor’s daughter sees Baby Lisa apparently safe.
-Deborah Bradley puts Lisa in crib.

Questions :

Was BL "asleep" from 4:30 - 6:40 p.m. ?
Did DB "feed" or give BL a bottle between 4:30 - 6:40 p.m. ?
Did BL "play" with the other children ?
Why did DB put Lisa in crib so "early" -- even if she had a cold ?
:waitasec: Oh that's right ... DB wanted her "adult time" ...

MOO ...

How could BL 'play' with the other children. She was 10 months old at that time. And I am sure BL was in her crib or something confining quite a bit as opposed to crawling all around the house. At that age when they are crawling they get in to everything. The boys shouldn't be responsible for 'watching' her. jmo

WTH? Well, now we have a claim that the neighbor saw Lisa at 4:30 pm (but not a statement from the neighbor) and Lisa was "apparently" fine. *Hands thrown up in the air*. I will wait for the neighbor, or Jeremy or Debbi to say flat out from their mouths that the neighbor saw Lisa alive and well. I desperately want that piece of the time line filled in, but just don't feel this account is confirmed. I don't feel the 4 year old claiming to see Lisa at 6:30 pm is confirmed either. I don't feel that the brother slept at the house or passed out that night is confirmed either. I do feel that the brother saying that Debbi drank enough to pass out is probably a confirmed statement because the article states that he "told police", but the details surrounding it in the article from last night are too murky.

Maye these are all confirmed, but without the sources named (or at least their general relationship to the players), not helping to refine the time line yet. JMO...

BBM: The "Neighbor" ... IMO, I find it very interesting that she is one of the few who has NOT talked to media yet ... hmmm ...:waitasec:

Interesting ... :waitasec:

MOO ...

BBM: Me too ! :waitasec: OMG ... NOW we have to figure out WHY DB and JI needed a "flashlight" ...

:waitasec: And WHY would DB and JI need a "Flashlight" IF all the lights were ON ?

:waitasec: MOO ...

iirc deborah didn't want to go in the back yard because of what she might find.

BBM: Me too ! :waitasec: OMG ... NOW we have to figure out WHY DB and JI needed a "flashlight" ...

:waitasec: And WHY would DB and JI need a "Flashlight" IF all the lights were ON ?

To look outside in the yard? DB allegedly said that she was afraid to look behind the house, but to my knowledge no one has ever said that Jeremy didn't look there. They searched the house, he went next door, the next logical step would be to look outside, IMO.

iirc deborah didn't want to go in the back yard because of what she might find.

BBM: Correct ...

So ... WHY the flashlight if she was NOT going to go in the back yard and look for Lisa ?

:waitasec: I guess you would need a flashlight, in addition to the home's outside lights, if you were going to look under and between the bushes, trees, etc. at night time ....

:waitasec:

MOO ...

BBM: Correct ...

So ... WHY the flashlight if she was NOT going to go in the back yard and look for Lisa ?

:waitasec: I guess you would need a flashlight, in addition to the home's outside lights, if you were going to look under and between the bushes, trees, etc. at night time ....

:waitasec:

MOO ...

Maybe the lights were not on in the lower level of the house. I don't know if they had a basement or not. Just a thought.

Confused here too. PN could have been using JI's auto to go to the store, so we don't know if PN has a car. :confused:

If this is not okay to post, then please go ahead and delete.....

According to public tax records in Jackson County, MO, PN has two cars registered to him. So apparently he does have a car.

And FWIW, the cars are registered at his grandparents' address, but that does not necessarily make me believe that he lives there---It's possible, but it looks like several in their family (including DB and ex SB) have their tax bills mailed there. Interesting info.

ETA: Last Friday when the family was leaving the house on Walrond, I saw PN being filmed backing a car out of the driveway as the family was making their "getaway". I think it was one of the two cars mentioned above.

If this is not okay to post, then please go ahead and delete.....

According to public tax records in Jackson County, MO, PN has two cars registered to him. So apparently he does have a car.

And FWIW, the cars are registered at his grandparents' address, but that does not necessarily make me believe that he lives there---It's possible, but it looks like several in their family (including DB and ex SB) have their tax bills mailed there. Interesting info.

Shhhh... maybe insurance is cheaper

Good point especially since she stated she didn't go outside and look for Baby Lisa because she was afraid of what she would find....JMHO

I looked PN up on FB. Did JI have a basement with a pool table? He has photos of a basement with a pool table and lots and lots of Rum.

I looked PN up on FB. Did JI have a basement with a pool table? He has photos of a basement with a pool table and lots and lots of Rum.

Deborah was happy to say in one interview that when she has family or guest over for party's and a pool table was in that conversation too, iirc that is when she said she would just leave to go to bed and say anything. weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member