was Deb's brother there that night ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was Phil on the night of Oct 3rd. Where did he live? Maybe Phil is the connection with the MW call.

How did I ever lose focus of PN? If PN lived there, dollars to donuts, this will turn out to be another misty and tommy episode. PN could be covering for his sister.

I've never seen so much derailment with cell phones, calls, etc.. As Hambirg said, "Who had access to Lisa"? That is all we need to know. This is not rocket science. If PN lived there and this never came out, the red flag pole is huge!

I have always had him listed as living there but kept getting told he had his own home...renting it. Where and when did he move into a rental. The cops picked him up on Waldron for questiosn. They returned him to Waldron after they were through. Waldron home is owned by JI's parents. Was he staying with them also after lisa vanished?

Just as DB's father tells us what DB was doing Sunday night, her brother tells what she was doing monday night. He says she was passed out drunk on Monday night. The new neighbor who befriended the gals that night...said he didn't see them drinking during his time there but could tell they had been drinking. He never saw Lisa.

At appr. 5:30, DB arrives home. It says her brother dropped her off...or did he? My gut tells me he most likely came into the house with her. If they are leaving this out (or I could be wrong) than it is another red flag.

SB tells us her four yr old saw Lisa @ 6:20...other than that, nobody else saw her. My question is in what state was Lisa @6:30? We only have the word of DB...who tells us she was fuzzy and she laid her back down (what? was she standing up in her little crib?) Lisa spent a lotta time in that dark nusery that night. I wonder if Lisa wanted to get up and out of her crib? I bet she did...poor little thing.

All of DB's time is accounted for that evening...but is it accurate. How close are her and her brother? Did her brother see Lisa that night?

My very first reaction to this case was we would find that addiction plays a role in this case...and even perhaps some mental health issues.

I stand by that. I suspect DB has minimized her MH issues. I wonder is she had post traumatic stress/post partum after Lisa was born. DB strikes me as extremely anxious. It appears she was depressed or told a Dr. she was since she was taking anti-depressants. My bet is there is an Axis I going on.

I can only trust my instinct and that can be wrong but I suspect that PN went inside with DB, even briefly, but I bet longer. And much longer if he was living there. He may be the key to tell what happened.

But where would PN have been if he was in the house that night? He wasn't on the stoop. At least we don't think he was. It's a 3 bedroom house. The master bedroom, the boys bedroom, and Lisa's bedroom. It has been said that Phil slept in the trailer out back? Could he have been in that trailer just hanging out for hours as DB chatted on the stoop? There is no way for us to find out this answer.

LE talked with PN for about 2 hours. Apparently he managed to satisfy them without incriminating himself.

The listing has the house on Lister as a four bedroom. Is it possible that he was downstairs in a guest room? I don't know. They never talk about the downstairs. We don't know if he was there, you are correct Det. K. but if we find out he lived there, one is going to admit that is highly suspicious.

PN took his sister to the store..at 5:00pm. I wonder how far away he lived, if he didn't live on Lister. Samantha could have driven DB since she was already at the house with JI. Instead her brother drives over (?) to take DB to the market.....and leaves immediately w/o going in the house...or so we are led to believe.

I sense he was there for a time. Afterall he did say his sister was sloshed. That negates him just dropping her off. At some point in the evening he had more contact with his sister...but when?

If he wasn't there after DB was drunk and says he saw her drunk out of her mind, then he is lying. If he is lying, he is most likely covering up a crime.

At no point does DB mention her brother at the house.

I have to consider that Lisa may have left with him at some time in the crucial hours. Her family struggles to help her...just how much help is the question.

Her family is also the one connected to the benefactor, no?

....:waiting:

............................ to hear when and where PN rented a house.

PN took his sister to the store..at 5:00pm. I wonder how far away he lived, if he didn't live on Lister. Samantha could have driven DB since she was already at the house with JI. Instead her brother drives over (?) to take DB to the market.....and leaves immediately w/o going in the house...or so we are led to believe.

I sense he was there for a time. Afterall he did say his sister was sloshed. That negates him just dropping her off. At some point in the evening he had more contact with his sister...but when?

If he wasn't there after DB was drunk and says he saw her drunk out of her mind, then he is lying. If he is lying, he is most likely covering up a crime.

At no point does DB mention her brother at the house.

BEM: huh? Is this new?

I agree. I always found that hinky. We have heard so very little about the people that might have actually been there that night. . .SB, SB#2 and PN. I try to keep things simple, Occam's Razor and all that. You can bring in a cast of shady characters, but ultimately it comes down to ACCESS. Who had access to BL that night? You can't hurt a child, no matter how awful you are, if you didn't have access to it.

I think I have said it before. Ted Bundy is local. It doesn't matter how heinous and creepy he was. . .if he didn't have access. . he can't be the culprit. There are local cases where you might suspect him, but if he was known to be in Utah or Florida at the time, then it can't be him.

Who had access to BL that night? And if you suspect somebody. . .you have to be able to explain how they had access to her.

I think he was repeating what his sister said, that she was drunk enough to pass out. It wasn't a quote.

http://voices.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-one-month-police-stop-searching-10362625.html

Bradley suggested she may have been blackout drunk that night in media interviews, and her brother allegedly confirmed this information for police.

You see, THAT^^^ is what some of us are wondering about. Her brother supposedly left the house right after dropping her home at 5:20ish. So how would he know if she was drunk or not? She did not even have a phone to speak to him on for him to call and figure that out.[ Unless she called using SB's cell I suppose. but why?]

I "think" she had been drinking before the festival run. jmo

Well, if PN is renting the house on Walrond then maybe it belongs to JI's parents, hence us being told earlier that this was Jeremy's parents home?

ETA: since PN has been named in MSM can we ask questions about him now?
Whoah! are you saying PN is renting JI's parents home on Walrond? Where do JI's parents live?

http://voices.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-one-month-police-stop-searching-10362625.html

Bradley suggested she may have been blackout drunk that night in media interviews, and her brother allegedly confirmed this information for police.

this article is not MSM.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283908/3/Uncle-of-Lisa-Irwin-meets-with-police

this article is the only or one of the only MSM articles that says PN confirmed that DB was drunk, and it is also the only article that alludes to PN being at the house past 5:30 that night. it is from a local network in St.Louis, NOT Kansas City.

everything else i've read indicates that PN rents a house on N Waldron, where the family was staying. no link, because i got that information from local In Da Middle.

Ron Rugen just posted this today on his FB also. (about 5 minutes ago, actually. i wonder if he reads here?)

Rugen Team Investigations, LLC Missouri Private Investigator
Source close to Lisa Irwin's family confirmed t me this weekend that brother Phil Netz left and never returned after bringing Debbie back from the store. The KSPR report saying he slept in the next room was wrong. They confused Debbie's brother with Lisa's brother. I was right. :)

Ron Rugen just posted this today on his FB also. (about 5 minutes ago, actually. i wonder if he reads here?)

Here's what happened. A Springfield NBC station picked up a report from the KC NBC station. The reporter/anchor rewrote that story in her own words and made a mistake. It's not the first time she has done that in this case but hopefully the last. That story was then picked up by a St. Louis station.

WSers have seized upon that erroneous report and some won't let it go.

Per KC media, Phil Netz lives on Walround. He left between 5 and 5:30 p.m. Oct. 3. He does not live on Lister. The family stayed with him for weeks after Lisa went missing. Police have questioned him including about whether he returned to the home and talked to his sister via text or phone or in person later that night.

The report that he said he was at the home that night and saw his sister sloshed is an urban myth. He has done no interviews with the media and police have not publicly said what he said during his interviews but sources close to Debbie Bradley have said he did not return. If he talked to her via phone or text is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46