Was placement of body preplanned?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go by the astrosleuths calendar it was feb.08.That was the same month Casey
wrote two checks for camping trip from moms checking acc. at amscot.

I heard that a killer will often pre-plan the murder, but not the disposal of the body. All the fantasy is wrapped up in the act of killing and the dirty work of disposing the body isn't considered until after the fact. Hence, the hasty dumping close to the crime scene or leaving the body at the crime scene.

I think GA chased her that day also...I know I would if my daughter stuffed gas cans in my stomach and my GD was missing....

BTW...I think most of the time she was using gasoline to get rid of the smell. It had a dual purpose.

I think you're absolutely right about the gas cans. I've always thought that too. I think the body was in the trunk, GA almost saw it and when Casey had to give up the gas cans, she knew the body had to go too. You may be right about GA chasing Casey, too. He does kind of seem like the type that if provoked, would come after you. Casey may have ticked GA off with the "here's your f'ing cans" comment and he gave chase.

I think when KC came back to the house all those times, it was to gather "supplies" to hide the body.
I think the laundry bag, the garbage bags, duct tape, etc were actually taken a few days before the 24th (the day the car was backed into garage) She then dumped the body and the afternoon of the 24th KC was actually coming back to the house to find something to help get rid of the smell from the trunk.

I don't think the body was in the trunk on the 24th. When George was chasing her
1. she no doubt didn't have enough gas in the tank to allow for a long distance chase
2. George would have seen her dumping the body on Suburban Drive

The body was disposed of on the day that KC had backed into the garage. She hid body from 16th-18th in trunk, decided to get supplies like bags from house. Drove to Hopespring,backed into garage, packed up the body in the bag, went to borrow shovel, decided she didn't or couldn't use the shovel, gave shovel back, went and dumped body, headed to Tonys.
Drove around with stinky car til the 24th when she headed to parents to get cleaning supplies.
When George gave chase is when KC figured "Whew, Close call" and then decided to make car available to get stolen. Plotted and planned for a couple days and then finally abandoned car at AMSCOT. with purse on seat next to car key thinking some poor schmuck would steal the car and get framed for the murder when decomp discovered in trunk.

Maybe she was a fan of Law and Order. There was an episode where 2 kids were trying to steal a Mercedes that happened to have a dead body in the trunk they didn't know was there.

The thought crossed my mind too that she might have even been leaving Casey out there in the woods at night alone, perhaps tied up and gagged while she's off partying. I know that sounds awful, but there's just too much time where she's out and no one can account for where Casey is. She might have been in the trunk, but she could also have been in the woods in a laundry bag.

I believe we have Caylee accounted for in the Resource thread.. Accountability of Caylee.

IMO, she was not left in a trunk or in the woods. What police or forensic documentations leads to your conclusion? After studying cell pings and police interviews... you would be surprised that Caylee was either with G&C or with Casey.

If you go by the astrosleuths calendar it was feb.08.That was the same month Casey
wrote two checks for camping trip from moms checking acc. at amscot.

Could you please show me the documentation for the 2 checks written for camping trip from her mom's checking acct? I do not believe I had seen this in the police released documentation.

What does the video recording business mean? I don't understand, what video recording, what's the significance?

She could lie and say she was in so and so store on what ever date. They usually have cameras in the stores that record over after 30 days. When Cindy was looking for an alive Caylee they ran into this problem a lot.

Not in my opinion. It was a dump site probably chosen out of a sense of panic and need to get rid of the body right away. (I ascribe the dump site to the close call "gas cans" incident.) Casey had days and days to think about what to do while Caylee lay rotting in the trunk of her car and this site is the best she could come up with? I don't think so.
I don't think there is anything about this crime that was thought out ahead of time - except maybe the act of killing itself. And even that was probably mostly a fantasy - not a detailed working out of how she would accomplish it.

I agree....

She may have thought about going back at a later date to Bury the body or transfer it to another location but her car was towed before she had the chance.

Or...

Maybe she did return to the site but couldn't find the body because the area had flooded shortly after she dumped the body.

Anyway....I definitely agree that she dumped the body in a panic & that it was not a "Pre-Planned" site.

BOLDED BY BOSTON

doc dump 11-26-08 pages 2539-2541.It would be part 5.

I think the body was dumped when GA almost found the body in the trunk the day of the gas can incident. She was jumpy, and swearing at her father... (IIRC, GA even said that she was out of character) She took off from that house, and dumped the body up the road. A: it was starting to smell, and B: she didn't want to hold off any longer, she almost got caught.
If she had put any thought into it, I believe she would of put the body into a different place, it was right off the road... which makes me believe it was something done in haste and in a hurry.
You know, she had plans that night... She had to get rid of the body and go.

No, not pre-planned, but thought about more often than we know after the fact. I think that all of the talk about Caylee being "home for her birthday" was part of a tragic ruse where KC would be on the search when Caylee was found. She would play out the grieving mother in academy award fashion while the whole world watched in horror. That is why she was so enraged about not being let out of jail for the baby's birthday. The jail stay was completely unexpected to KC, she was certain that someone would have her out by then.

I don't believe the placement of Caylee's remains was preplanned either. I agree with all who have said KC placed Caylee in those woods when GA came so close to discovering her in the trunk. It was panic and desperation.. definitely not preplanned.

I thought the same thing about the 31 days compared to 30 days and the video recordings. Is she that smart to realize after 30 days they are recorded over?:confused:

She told outrageous, easily disprovable lies for years and years and years, she thought she was invincible, making a thought out plan would not be on her radar screen in my opinion.

I think KC was familiar with those woods - enough so that perhaps she spent a couple of nights "camping" out there with Caylee before she decided to kill her.

I live in the area and if she left an alive Caylee in that woods overnight (even if she sprayed Caylee with DEET) Caylee would have been covered in mosquito bites (at the very least). That low land is mosquito-haven at dawn, dusk and nighttime. Caylee would not have been able to be seen by either GA or CA after being left in the woods and bitten up without some wild explanations from Casey about all the bites.

I agree....

She may have thought about going back at a later date to Bury the body or transfer it to another location but her car was towed before she had the chance.

Or...

Maybe she did return to the site but couldn't find the body because the area had flooded shortly after she dumped the body.

That's a good point. She did do a bit of driving (airport) off her usual beaten path - the wild goose chase that searchers were left to cover illustrate that. A reasonable explanation would be that she was looking for better spots, but the body was flooded over and she couldn't find it, so she just went on with her day (in self-centered Casey fashion).

I think she chose the area off of Suburban because she was familar with it. If you are hiding something you don't want anyone to find, you are going to want to know the foot traffic through the area. Casey knew that area, and she felt safe with the thought that Caylee wouldn't be found there. She may have driven around the area out by the airport looking for a place, but I think she settled on an area she knew.

Agree. What I've thought, the part about her "feeling safe" is one of the definitions of what the word "comfort" means; thus, "the comfort zone." It is familiar and you would pretty much know through observation that at this point in time, it was a much neglected tract of dense, swampy overgrowth that no one would likely plan on strolling into for a hike anytime in the near future--this is answer to a very early thread: If a body needed to be hidden; where would it be?

Then there is her waiting 30 days...I think she would have gone much longer, because she probably wasn't a decomp. genius.

No, not pre-planned, but thought about more often than we know after the fact. I think that all of the talk about Caylee being "home for her birthday" was part of a tragic ruse where KC would be on the search when Caylee was found. She would play out the grieving mother in academy award fashion while the whole world watched in horror. That is why she was so enraged about not being let out of jail for the baby's birthday. The jail stay was completely unexpected to KC, she was certain that someone would have her out by then.

If she had been let out, how long do you think she could have diverted attention away from the area where Caylee's body was found? If...but it didn't happen because we all know that KC is a narcissist--she doesn't need any actor training, because, well, she has it all, right? I guess, wrong.

I think she camped out there in her car the night of the 15th. She knew the area, cell pings put her there....She could have backed her car into the drive down by the school (or any other inlet nearby), hence the scratches on her bumper, and slept for an hour or two-It's not like she was sleeping much those days.

We knew plenty of places in my town we cold go to as teens and stay (mostly) undiscovered at night if we weren't noisy.

I also think that, after the fight with Cindy and KC taking Caylee from the house on the night of the 15th, KC went directly to that area. Caylee was probably screaming crying to go home and KC knew the area was quiet enough that she wouldn't attract attention. I think that this is the place where KC killed Caylee (by suffocation or strangulation), placed an already dead Caylee in the trunk of the car and then started on her marathon telephoning/texting with TonE, maybe getting a few hours of sleep before going back to the house the next day after GA and CA were both at work.

I also think that, after the fight with Cindy and KC taking Caylee from the house on the night of the 15th, KC went directly to that area. Caylee was probably screaming crying to go home and KC knew the area was quiet enough that she wouldn't attract attention. I think that this is the place where KC killed Caylee (by suffocation or strangulation), placed an already dead Caylee in the trunk of the car and then started on her marathon telephoning/texting with TonE, maybe getting a few hours of sleep before going back to the house the next day after GA and CA were both at work.

Yes, that was quite the phone/texting marathon. How would that be used in court? I'm just wondering if the defense can use this as a way of demonstrating she did try to contact someone to tell them she needed help?

Wonder what will be presented to excuse her actions that night.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that she is totally denying that she had anything to do with her daughter's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy