Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is trying to involve themselves in the investigation
(The Murder Investigation)

Baez has no right to the evidence at this point - At some point in the future he may but not now

Baez should only have access to evidence that has been gathered for the Neglect charges at this point - (Not the Murder Charges - when & if they come)

I think the judge is going to grant all his motions (except for and I hope not, her to be out in secret looking for her daughter).

Why??? They're not using it against her..yet. Does anyone understand his reasoning for this??? Please explain

I believe he did that to prevent a later claim by Baez that an air sample was not available in a manner he could use it for her defense.

There probably aren't going to be any traces of decomp (air samples) in the trunk anymore at this late date. So JB will claim none exists.

"she has the strictest form on confinement...home confinement" says Baez...um, what aobut the 6 hours she's NOT home???

I still can't get over that she hasn't asked the home confinement officer if she can go out and search for the baby!

Ha, the strictest form would be in a jail cell.

totally agree.

Baez has no right to the evidence at this point - At some point in the future he may but not now

Baez should only have access to evidence that has been gathered for the Neglect charges at this point - (Not the Murder Charges - when & if they come)

Moving on to forensics. Body Farm, cadaver dogs, handlers....JB has a request for discovery, but hasn't received veteraniarian records, etc. State is citing "same response."

ITA! Why isn't the state standing up for themselves and bringing up this issue.

I think it's ok that he's granted this. He won't find squirrels.

There probably aren't going to be any traces of decomp (air samples) in the trunk anymore at this late date. So JB will claim none exists.

I think this is why JB waited so long. He'll introduce that they found no evidence of decomp. Even when presented with the fact that he sampled at such a late date, he's hoping it's enough for some doubt.

Why??? They're not using it against her..yet. Does anyone understand his reasoning for this??? Please explain

JB had stated a case law..think that is what it is called..judge read it and agreed with JB's finding..

Using same for forensics I believe right now

I am not surprised that Strickland gave the defense that one. Sooner or later he will have access to that car. This is not such a big deal. Let JB have this one.

ITA for me the biggest motion today is allowing KC to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member