Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t it a few months at one point? Or was that after WM died?

A few weeks or a few months. It's always been pretty vague. But it was supposed to have been in the summer of 2012. I believe they also stayed at Riverside during that time? Again it's been really vague as to when they were staying where.

MOO

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay says in this statement, Meneses was asked how many days later after the night Millard slept over she saw him again. She says in this statement "like a week after." #Millard

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
She also says in this statement she "saw Millard after his dad died, but I didn't know anything." That's not what she testified earlier. Pillay says she doesn't have a good handle on how long after she learned he had died. #Millard

Meneses says yes -- but she knows it was before she saw Millard again. #Millard

Meneses says she was "confused at that time." #Millard

**Note, well that's an understatement. :rolleyes: I still personally think she knew and knows a lot more than she is or was willing to tell about everything. LE should have offered her total immunity right from the start to spill it all.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay says Smich was selling drugs, and would short change his customers. Meneses agrees. #Millard

Pillay says Meneses was doing this as well. "Not intentionally," she says - but she also then says yes, she knew she was doing it. "Certain people. We weren't doing it to everyone." #Millard

**Note...See, she's still trying to lie to make herself look better and then thinking better of it and just telling the truth.

Didn't he say that he slept at Smich's the night WM died? The next day him and Smich went to the hangar, then Millard dropped Smich off and went home to find WM dead.

The interviewers probably wondered if MS was his gay lover the way he said MS slept over and he slept at his place. That's how it comes across in the interview IMO.

Well they better. They're getting a LOT of new information entered in this cross that they need to address.

Yes let's hope so!
I guess if nothing else at least she has put the gun in Millard's possession before WM died... Besides that (which is big), the rest of her testimony so far seems to be serving the defense more than the Crown (IMO).

I immediately wondered about a Lululemon shopping bag too. I know they sell menswear but I immediately think of yoga pants when I hear that brand. Then again, the question is what else was in the bag if anything as we all reuse bags and could have reused one of DM's bags.
A lot of people are stating that it is strange to have the Lululemon bag but I don't see it that way at all. Yes, they sell women's yoga wear but that bag (I know it I have one too) is a really good sturdy bag and can be reused as a tote almost. A lot of people I know men and women have/reuse them.

A lot of people are stating that it is strange to have the Lululemon bag but I don't see it that way at all. Yes, they sell women's yoga wear but that bag (I know it I have one too) is a really good sturdy bag and can be reused as a tote almost. A lot of people I know men and women have/reuse them.
I only found it strange because it's not a store I'd picture WM shopping at. Yes they do sell mens clothes too, but not the kind of clothes WM wore. So it just seemed odd to have a bag like that in the house. Sort of like having an LCBO tote, if you're not a drinker.

I only found it strange because it's not a store I'd picture WM shopping at. Yes they do sell mens clothes too, but not the kind of clothes WM wore. So it just seemed odd to have a bag like that in the house. Sort of like having an LCBO tote, if you're not a drinker.
For me, it speaks more to the culpability of DM. We know he was into Yoga (referenced in jailhouse letters) Also I believe there was some evidence that DM courted LB (& CN) taking them shopping. I agree it seems out of place in WM's room, at the same time I agree that it could be nothing, I use a mini one as a lunchbag everyday and I never shop there.

These tweets were during the testimony of the girlfriend, the first witness. But just because he admitted to a drinking problem certainly doesn’t prove he committed suicide, however a very positive step forward for him to have acknowledged it to her.

Mark Carcasole‏Verified account @MarkCarcGlobal 26s27 seconds ago
Asked if Wayne #Millard had a drink if problem, Campbell says he was frank with her that he was a drinker and wanted to stop. “But he wasn’t a sad person, either.” She personally never saw him have a drink.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 24s25 seconds agoo of. "He was looking to get out of that. But he wasn't a sad person." Wayne never drank in her presence, she never smelled alcohol on him.

I've been following the posts about WM's alcohol use/abuse/dependence etc....and have hesitated to comment. I have two thoughts to share. 1. Alcohol dependence is a very complex disease whereby the brain's chemistry and cellular activity is grossly abnormal. No two brains of a person with alcohol dependence is the same in terms of how areas light up on functional MRI. The point being...while there are long established criteria that we use in medicine to make a diagnosis of "alcohol misuse disorder", absolutely everybody who meets those criteria are different. The disease is a chronic health issue that typically has a long, sadly progressive course and everyone is an individual who finds themselves at their own point on the disease trajectory. 2. The reality is (as I believe DM murdered his father) WM's alcohol issue is merely a red herring tossed out by DM to serve as a pretext to suicide.

I want to know what time DM got back to MS’s after his date.

The thing is, JC said she was on the phone with WM until the wee hours "On the evening of Nov. 28, they talked on the phone into the wee hours. Wayne was a night owl, and most chatty then, and she was a good listener, so they spoke for several hours, “as usual.” They “talked about everything, as usual." Christie Blatchford: Victim had found love before his death, Millard’s trial hears

So DM would have to have shot him sometime during the day like after 3 am.

Me too , out of all the "friends" of Millard & Smich she was the only one to be reasonably truthful .

She may not be the smartest gal in the world , but she leaned toward "the good side" .... trying to get Smich to abandon his truck theft plans etc , and she was truthful as a witness.

Compared to CN she is like an angel

She seems to have picked herself up and dusted herself off from this awful period in her life. She's now an assistant manager for a chain clothing retailer. If I recall correctly, I think AM and MH were both pretty truthful. I recall MH breaking down crying at one point while attempting why he initially lied to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow