We know about the lies, list Casey's substantiated TRUTHS here.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
eh, I disagree. MH was also her boyfriend at the same time. and she was cheating on him with RM too. so...I'm calling falsehood on that.

and I heard William W. might also be in with that group of men she cheated on during that time period! Could there be even more afraid to come out of the woodwork?!?

This area was searched several times by TES teams. Plus Blanchard Trail, which runs from the park to Goldenrod Rd where the car was abandoned.

Of course, the search is only as good as the searchers, and with volunteers they may or may not have sharp eyes. But since it was done more than once, with different teams each time, I would say it has been combed over very well.

I disagree. That park is over 8 miles in size and there were still a LOT of areas in that park that were under water including parts of the trails. It needs to be gone through again, when water recedes to allow a more thorough search.

KC's comment to LE about going to TL's apt. - "I felt safe".

and I heard William W. might also be in with that group of men she cheated on during that time period! Could there be even more afraid to come out of the woodwork?!?
Sure wouldn't surprise me. :waitasec: There are 24 hours in a day times 7 days a week.

Still trying to come up with another KC truth :waitasec::waitasec:

LOL, yeah, it is hard to find them, but *alot* of her lies have some small kernel or relevance to real people or events, like:

1. Zanny Gonzales is a real person though they have never really met.

2. The Sawgrass apartment is a real place where Zanny really was (for a few minutes)

3. Jeff Hopkins is a real person with a real son named Zach though he only knew Casey in passing and has never met Zanny

4. She really did work at U.S.

Those are a few. I think that when the trial begins we are going to see alot of other partial truths. She seems to often interject small truths into her lies to make them somewhat credible though as we have seen so far (even without a trial) her lies don't hold up to close scrutiny.

I still think her comments about Blanchard need to be interpreted as a kernel that could lead to evidence. As somebody else mentioned I think that she may be placing herself there to provide legitimacy if Caylee's body is there.

Everything she does is designed to serve herself in some way, I can't see her mention Blanchard multiple times if it wasn't relevant. Even the comments on how much Caylee liked it could serve to legitimize her body there. I can just hear her now: "Well, they must have wanted to take her to a favorite place before they killed her."

A little OT, but did TES search Blanchard park the same day they suspended their efforts?

At Universal Studios after kc told LE she no longer worked there....

Interrogator: So why are we here, for what purpose?

kc: To try and put things together.

Casey...Hello 911
911......Can I help you?
Casey...The protesters are pelting me with rocks and garbage :D
911......What is your name?
Casey...I am THE resident. Send help NOW!!!!!

LOL She forgot her name or what?! She could have instead given them "prisoner 9934234320".

At Universal Studios after kc told LE she no longer worked there....

Interrogator: So why are we here, for what purpose?

kc: To try and put things together.
This is theory I saw posted on another website. I thought it could very well be a possibility.?.

"I was listening to the tapes of Casey talking to investigators. After listening to a few more, I think I may have part of the answer we are looking for. Whenever we hear Casey talking to investigators, they talk about her giving wrong adresses, going to places she had never been to before, asking for people who aren't there anymore, etc. After listening to a few more, well I thought of something. Let's put it this way. I had a guy I dated back in college. He would get drunk constantly. To the point of nearly blacking out, but not quite. His stories would sound crazy in the morning, he went here, he met Bryan Adams, than we would meet the guy who sort of looked a little bit like him and whose name was Bryant Ada. Anyway, the point is the stuff that would come back to him would be slightly off. I believe now, that Casey, got so drunk, or drugged out, (not sure which), that she doesn't REMEMBER exactly what happened. I think she doesn't believe she would ever harm her child, and she is leading the police by what little she remembers, or thinks she does. She may think she went to her old place of work, and perhaps thinks she may have left Caylee there with someone, IE - When she told detectives that the reason for bringing them to the former place of employment was to show the picture of Caylee around. She says, "I'm running in circles because I don't know what else to do". Why? Most likely because she can't remember what happened. She remembers bits and pieces of what happened, and some of it, "Juliet Lewis knew what happened", is made to be bigger in her mind, and in actuality may have been someone who resembled Juliet Lewis and whose name was June Lawrence or something and is someone she met somewhere that night. Perhaps she went by the nursing home, and it got stuck in her drunken mind and she thought it might have had something to do with where Caylee is now. Perhaps she ran into a person or two whom she worked with at Universal so many years ago, and went by the building. Now she thinks she went inside and so and so were still working there. It's not a far stretch when someone is drunk or drugged. What happened to her daughter? That I don't know. But if her mother was that drunk or drugged, anything could have happened. And her body could be anywhere. Only she can retrace her steps, and she was trying, I think, to do this with police. But she ran out of time. The cops ran out of patience and honestly believed she was just trying to stonewall them. What if she wasn't? What if she was trying to retrace everything she did that night? What if she was doing her best to try and find her daughter? And she needed an excuse for the cops to take her to these places? You see, the way memories work, we all do this, where's the last place you remember having it? And we go to that place. And than we think ok, it's not here, where did I go after here? And sometimes it triggers another memory. And another. And another until we trace it to the place we left it. Just a thought."
But lets be clear! I am in no way making any kind of excuse for casey anthony or anything bad she may have done to her daughter. I just posted this person theory because I thought it was interesting. If casey did do anything bad to Caylee may justice be served! It was just another way of looking at things.

This is theory I saw posted on another website. I thought it could very well be a possibility.?.

"I was listening to the tapes of Casey talking to investigators. After listening to a few more, I think I may have part of the answer we are looking for. Whenever we hear Casey talking to investigators, they talk about her giving wrong adresses, going to places she had never been to before, asking for people who aren't there anymore, etc. After listening to a few more, well I thought of something. Let's put it this way. I had a guy I dated back in college. He would get drunk constantly. To the point of nearly blacking out, but not quite. His stories would sound crazy in the morning, he went here, he met Bryan Adams, than we would meet the guy who sort of looked a little bit like him and whose name was Bryant Ada. Anyway, the point is the stuff that would come back to him would be slightly off. I believe now, that Casey, got so drunk, or drugged out, (not sure which), that she doesn't REMEMBER exactly what happened. I think she doesn't believe she would ever harm her child, and she is leading the police by what little she remembers, or thinks she does. She may think she went to her old place of work, and perhaps thinks she may have left Caylee there with someone, IE - When she told detectives that the reason for bringing them to the former place of employment was to show the picture of Caylee around. She says, "I'm running in circles because I don't know what else to do". Why? Most likely because she can't remember what happened. She remembers bits and pieces of what happened, and some of it, "Juliet Lewis knew what happened", is made to be bigger in her mind, and in actuality may have been someone who resembled Juliet Lewis and whose name was June Lawrence or something and is someone she met somewhere that night. Perhaps she went by the nursing home, and it got stuck in her drunken mind and she thought it might have had something to do with where Caylee is now. Perhaps she ran into a person or two whom she worked with at Universal so many years ago, and went by the building. Now she thinks she went inside and so and so were still working there. It's not a far stretch when someone is drunk or drugged. What happened to her daughter? That I don't know. But if her mother was that drunk or drugged, anything could have happened. And her body could be anywhere. Only she can retrace her steps, and she was trying, I think, to do this with police. But she ran out of time. The cops ran out of patience and honestly believed she was just trying to stonewall them. What if she wasn't? What if she was trying to retrace everything she did that night? What if she was doing her best to try and find her daughter? And she needed an excuse for the cops to take her to these places? You see, the way memories work, we all do this, where's the last place you remember having it? And we go to that place. And than we think ok, it's not here, where did I go after here? And sometimes it triggers another memory. And another. And another until we trace it to the place we left it. Just a thought."
But lets be clear! I am in no way making any kind of excuse for casey anthony or anything bad she may have done to her daughter. I just posted this person theory because I thought it was interesting. If casey did do anything bad to Caylee may justice be served! It was just another way of looking at things.

Nope/

I'm coming back to the places that are familiar to me. truth

Sad, that one truth I remember reading in the docs during the interview at Universal was:

"Because I lied."

I personally don't think so. It would entail her being that intoxicated for *days* because that's how long she was hauling around her baby's dead body in the trunk.

All her friends state that she was a recreational drinker only as well, and not an alcoholic or binge drinker. I think if she was on anything it was meth and/or exstacy, and her behavior certainly fits that profile and it is common with club goers. People on these drugs do irrational things but they very rarely black out or are unaware of what they are doing.

Plus the way she has now changed her story to fit in with the lies she told before is very calculated.

I also think she was following the real Zanny Gonzales around for at least a day which just happened to be the day she was looking at the Sawgrass apartment, then had to remember that information and process it into a lie. Those are calculated actions that a 'faced person would not take IMO.

Something to the effect of, "I was trying to do my own investigation and I guess that was stupid".

I personally don't think so. It would entail her being that intoxicated for *days* because that's how long she was hauling around her baby's dead body in the trunk.

All her friends state that she was a recreational drinker only as well, and not an alcoholic or binge drinker. I think if she was on anything it was meth and/or exstacy, and her behavior certainly fits that profile and it is common with club goers. People on these drugs do irrational things but they very rarely black out or are unaware of what they are doing.

Plus the way she has now changed her story to fit in with the lies she told before is very calculated.

I also think she was following the real Zanny Gonzales around for at least a day which just happened to be the day she was looking at the Sawgrass apartment, then had to remember that information and process it into a lie. Those are calculated actions that a 'faced person would not take IMO.

Anything is possible. And, remember the "seizure" she was taken to the hospital for in Jan?

oohh ooohhh hand raised high... I gotta truth no one mentioned yet...lol

"my mom is right... I took advantage of her.... I have been selfish"

That sounds like a good theory. But here's where it goes south. In order to believe a theory such as that, you need to establish that the person rarely told bold-faced lies otherwise. During Casey's own interrogation, she led investigators to Universal to show them her "desk", after lying to the security guard about forgetting her ID. Halfway on this walk of shame, she finally fesses up that she does not work there. And she admits to investigators that she "purposely misled" them. One of the few truths she manages to utter in this whole scenario. What reasonable person would buy into the drunk/drugged/temporarily insane defense under these circumstances?

I also have a problem with that theory as it applies to Casey. I think it has been proven - at least to my satisfaction - that she has never cared about searching for Caylee. It isn't like she is saying "Oh my gosh - I can't remember what happened - let me see what I might do to discover the truth". She partied and cooked for her BF instead. She never asked anyone for help. Not even her former LE dad, former LE boyfriend, or either of the current LE guys she was supposedly intimate with this whole time. Not any of her friends or family.

I believe she gets her lies from little tidbits of true things - like using names of friends and switching around first and last names, etc. I think Zenaida was created or modeled after a friend of hers who is Puerto Rican. She takes one little real thing...and adjusts it into a lie. I think that is how she lies so comfortably. But I don't think she is lying to cover up the fact she doesn't know what happened. From what her friends say...she was a habitual liar before this happened to Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back