We the Jury! Deliberations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#DrewPeterson Deliberation day 2 begins at 9a, Brodsky says this will be a long day. One expert tells me verdicts don't happen before noon

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#DrewPeterson Brodsky carried into the courthouse the suit Drew Peterson will wear today if there's a need to be in court

well I can't read back, stuck on page 27 ???
did this happen to anyoe else???
did I miss anything???

Well, crap. IS is playing the H. Neuman trial again. I liked their undivided attention to DP yesterday much better.

OH, and good morning ya'll!

well I can't read back, stuck on page 27 ???
did this happen to anyoe else???
did I miss anything???

No i just checked. All good here. My smilies were bouncing around like crazy yesterday???

IS special coverage today. Starting at 1 p.m. EST

Good morning, everyone!

Please let today be the day for justice for Kathleen! There are so many places I need to run out to but just cannot make myself go. I am glued here until the verdict comes in.

I am not as nervous as I was yesterday because I know the jury is actually looking at the evidence and testimony. (unlike that other jury)

:please:

Good morning all! Hopefully we get a verdict today, and it is the right one.

Yes, that was Dr. Teresa Hackling. She was an emergency/trauma physician at Wake Med (is now a stay at home mom) and was a running friend of Nancy Cooper. She also testified about what it's like to put on a sports bra, how it's tight, and how it rolls under when it's put on.

Thanks, my friend -- your recall is amazing! But I certainly remember how close-to-the-heart this particular case was (is) for you.

I remember the name, now (!), thanks to you. I thought that she was not a close friend or anything. Thanks, again, Maddie -- one less thing to have bouncing around in my head.
icon12.gif

Justice for Kathleen!!!
icon7.gif

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury began deliberations at 9:05 am. They went straight to jury room, did not go into courtroom first

And the waiting begins............

:please:

T-storms have me on my laptop for whatever time my battery has left. Since the jury asked for so much information yesterday, I have a feeling that it will be quiet for quite a while.

In essence, they asked for the heart of the case. I believe that Kathleen's written report of the knife incident will be the strongest piece of "hearsay" evidence. The jury is aware that she scratched out the knife reference so Drew would not lose his job. Her reports to friends and family about the incident ring true. She told different parts to different people, but she pretty much told the same story. That consistency may push the jury to find the hearsay witnesses credible.

Was just thinking how horribly long this must be for the alternates

sending positive thoughts to the jurors this morning!

I need a guilty verdict. I can't fathom him out. He will do it again. IMO. He felt invincible enough to get rid of Stacey and ask for help to dispose of her w/o batting an eye. imo. That's his way of dealing w/ these women he disappoints as a husband, lover, friend. Get rid of, hurt, not leave alone & move on, nope, hound, belittle, badger & harrass the mother of his children. imo.

sending positive thoughts to the jurors this morning!

I need a guilty verdict. I can't fathom him out. He will do it again. IMO. He felt invincible enough to get rid of Stacey and ask for help to dispose of her w/o batting an eye. imo. That's his way of dealing w/ these women he disappoints as a husband, lover, friend. Get rid of, hurt, not leave alone & move on, nope, hound, belittle, badger & harrass the mother of his children. imo.

Yes and unfortunately if he is found NG there will be another young,naive girl in his life despite his reputation:banghead:

Yes and unfortunately if he is found NG there will be another young,naive girl in his life despite his reputation:banghead:

They'll be even MORE since he's now considered "notorious". :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member