Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They used everybody's donations to get her out of jail. I now know why they wanted to keep the individual anonimous

NOt much to see! just her ball cap. So GA AND CA posted the 50k? I thought it was someone else.

Yeah I mentioned it early in my head :)

They used damn donations to get baby killer out of jail. If donated I'd be pissed highly

Little $$$$$ was scared this time....or should I say big $$$$$

Wow. Yeah.:waitasec:

How do I get me one of those jobs where you stay home like George and Cindy and pull $50k out of your you know what.

Of course we can speculate where it came from but I am sure they will say that ZG sent it to them or they found it buried in the back yard or maybe it just fell out of the sky.

The truth IMO? The bucks are rollin in the more they play along with Caseys whole crazy bs.

That interviewer at the house said she tried to ask Cindy her reactions and Cindy set off an alarm (car I assume) to drown out her questions!! Lee just arrived at the house, they have garage cleared out so Baez can go right into the garage.

I feel sorry for everybody that lives in that neighborhood. I love a media story just as much as anyone else but can you imagine coming home from work everyday to The Anthony Family Circus? I know that the news gal just said the neighbors are fed up.

Reminding anybody else of another big car on the freeway? In California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay