Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh come on!! Ive got 9 mminutes!!!!! lol

I think the wesh link will switch to a live shot at the A's home when Casey arrives home anyway.. With all the links it will be hard to miss anything..LOL..
Wonder if CNN or FOX will have alive link?

Its getting pretty lous on the live link in the backround now..

I jsut got a great shot of someones shoe at the CH LOL

they jsut switched the fox link to show GA in teh garage...they asked him what he thought about the neighbors who were fed up...he closed the door..

Fox just showed George at home closing the garage door What's Happening I got to leave in 15 minutes to, and I still have to take a shower!

Fox just showed George at home closing the garage door What's Happening I got to leave in 15 minutes to, and I still have to take a shower!

Reporter shouting "What do you say to neighbors who are fed up?" and GA smiling as the garage door descended...:chicken:

I just have a feeling that once she is released, it won't be long at all before LE arrests her again for murder. It would be nice if it happened right after she got home!

So...do you think if I take the kids to school about 30 minutes late and explain that I was waiting to see Casey get released, that thye will just let it slide...just this once????? lol

Lunch is on the guy in the white shirt if you correctly guess the time. Guess they forget the world can hear them.

anybody want to take bets they take her out by the sally port instead of the front door?

Anyone else just hear the reporter who asked about a backdoor or another way Casey might leave through?
I hope not!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member