Websleuths Radio Incredible Information about Susan and Josh Powell

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great interview.

I am confident LE has their eye on the ball and that this case will resolve soon.

I am also confident that this case could have been resolved much sooner had these people talking about SP's obsessive behavior been properly followed up on to begin with.

Thank God megalomaniac SP has such a big mouth (who thought he had us all fooled.)

I can't listen!!! For some reason it won't load...I'm sad.

It's possible the case was very close to solved from the gitgo, but not to where they can get the conviction(s) they want. I personally don't think LE people as a whole just fell off of some turnip truck. Records were sealed for good reasons.

JMO

This was an awesome show. Very enlightening. I am looking through fresh eyes tonight. My opinion hasn't changed exactly but I see Josh clearer and he is just as scary as his father to me. Those poor, poor babies. I hope they are getting lots of hugs where they are tonight. Where ever you are Susan I know you are rejoicing in their escape from these monsters. My prayer is that this will stop the sick cycle repeating through the males of this family.

I'm not good at transcribing. Maybe Tricia will give permission to have Kiirsi's interview transcribed. That way we can snip and post in the proper thread for discussion. That reminds me, do we have a thread regarding the possibility that Susan was poisoned? If not, should I start one?

Per Kiirsi last night not verbatim: Susan was very ill the three weeks prior to her disappearance. The day Susan disappeared, JP called his dad for a pancake recipe. They spoke for 15 minutes. Kiirsi says in hindsight, this really bothers her. Feels bodily fluids not blood on carpet removed from home. Loveseat also removed from home.

Kiirsi also said not verbatim: that JP was an obnoxious opinionated loudmouth that they started to avoid. The way JP portrays himself now is not how he really is.

Finally got to hear the show... and OMG.

:shocked2: :thud: :maddening: :banghead:

Thank you Ben and Kiirsi for your insights! What Susan and the boys must have suffered for years with these deeply disturbed men is just horrifying to contemplate.

JP definately has alot of secrets, it seems! He ,per Kiirsi, wouldn't let little C talk to the babysitter after Susan went missing and told her that she would no longer be needed to babysit. Also, the comment about one of the boys saying to the sitter (nana) that Mommy is bad' and when 'Nana' asked why he thought that, he replied because she goes to church.

Does anyone remember if it was stated in the interview that Josh alledgedly said this to his son? I can't recall.

Thank you Tricia and Kimster! The show was great! Also thanks to the WS posters who submitted intelligent questions and to the guests who provided such valuable insight into Susan's life with JP!

wm

36:57 is where the discussion of JP keeping the kids away from others/turning them against Susan begins. Not that someone heard JP say this to the children, but why would a child make something like that up?

Oh and the part about JP getting a job as a computer programmer when he didn't know how to program computers. The night before a project would be due, he would show up at Kiirsi's house bugging her husband, who is a computer programmer, for programming codes so he could complete the job.

There was mention of a loan that JP took out and his comment that he could always file for bankruptcy if he couldn't repay it.

Do we know if they ever came after him in a civil suit for repayment? Or were there any others? Or did he file for bankruptcy? Just how bad was the financial situation?

There was mention of a loan that JP took out and his comment that he could always file for bankruptcy if he couldn't repay it.

Do we know if they ever came after him in a civil suit for repayment? Or were there any others? Or did he file for bankruptcy? Just how bad was the financial situation?

A 100K loan to be repaid in 24 months? Who could pay that?

I looked for a thread about the BK to direct you to. Couldn't find one, soooo...

Below is a post by with links to the BK papers he obtained.
requests that these papers not be passed around outside WS.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4575238&postcount=535"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #2[/ame]

A 100K loan to be repaid in 24 months? Who could pay that?

I looked for a thread about the BK to direct you to. Couldn't find one, soooo...

Below is a post by with links to the BK papers he obtained.
requests that these papers not be passed around outside WS.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #2

So the bankruptcy isn't a current issue. Still I would think there would have been a lot of financial issues for the HH since she was the only one working steady and he liked his toys.

Last night show really drove home to me how much JP is like his dad. Seems the only person JP bows down to is his dad.

Last night show really drove home to me how much JP is like his dad. Seems the only person JP bows down to is his dad.

I wonder if he bows down or if he just thinks his dad's behavior is normal and so has no problem with it? Or, he may feel overpowered by SP and that explains his need to control Susan. I know one thing, he is classic sociopath. According the to expert we had on the radio show a couple of weeks ago, those behaviors appear to be inherited too. :banghead:

(But not everyone gets that gene, so don't panic if you have them in your family. :hug:)

Great show yesterday, Tricia and Kimster! Thanks.

I wonder if he bows down or if he just thinks his dad's behavior is normal and so has no problem with it? Or, he may feel overpowered by SP and that explains his need to control Susan. I know one thing, he is classic sociopath. According the to expert we had on the radio show a couple of weeks ago, those behaviors appear to be inherited too. :banghead:

(But not everyone gets that gene, so don't panic if you have them in your family. :hug:)

and they would pass the same mentality down to the little boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back