Websleuth's Tribute to Haleigh Cummings ~ missing since Feb. 9, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haleigh is the reason I came to WS. You posters are the reason I stay...

One of my all-time :seeya:favorite songs and a beautiful choice and Jeff nails Leonard Cohen's sentiment better than most....so many interpretations but a beautiful choice. Thanks, Christee.
His was another life that ended too soon.

Hugs and Kisses you sweet little thing. :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

:valentine:

I can't believe it's been two years since we found you've been missing. Your relatives should be telling you how big you've gotten. We should know what Santa brought you? The tooth fairly should have been coming to take your teeth, and leave money under the pillow. What did you learn in school today? Is there a boy who you like and want to give a Valentines card to? These are the questions you should be hearing. Instead we don't know where you are or whoever knows where you are won't tell us. We're going to keep looking baby girl , hopefully one day soon we can bring you home. I want to dedicate this song to you Haleigh.
---------------- Now playing: Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon via FoxyTunes
Fast Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1uhuQwnAEs

Dear HaLeigh...I am a member of the Justice System and it has let you down.

This is the saddest thing in the world. Who caused you to disappear? What in the world has happened to you? When did you go missing? Where was the Department of Children and Families? Why didn't you have a Guardian Ad Litem assigned to you and Butterbean?

I desperately want to find you and bring you home to the people who love you.

Another sad fact is that the family that should have kept you safe are now facing unbelievable circumstances..ie drugs, lying, stealing and even jail!

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME!

SALLY

A final song....and it speaks to this case beautifully IMO. Lights and Virtues for Haleigh.

Here's to lights and virtues
Here's to truths yet to be known
Knowledge to light the darkness
The search for things of your own

Here's to lights and virtues
Here's to reaching higher ground
A life of hope and purpose
Here's to strength yet to be found
Honor - though it goes unrecognized
And truth - though liars abound

The pleasure of love and friendship
The courage to be alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGeKgshbUls&playnext=1&list=PLDF59CD19D72DF3FB

If my math is right, not including stickies, there are 1360 threads on Websleuths devoted to Haleigh. That's quite a tribute in itself. So many words written by so many good people, all with their own thoughts and opinions about what happened to the beautiful little girl with the sassy smile, and all of whom share one common goal: bringing Haleigh home.

Like most of you, with few exceptions, I've been here daily for two years looking for news, pondering the mysteries, debating the issues, or simply reading what others have to say. I've filled three notebooks, spent countless hours doing research, and even learned how to listen to the scanner and understand LE code. The frustration level at times has been so high that I've practically collapsed in tears. Not to mention, my computer's taken a pretty good beating, as well. I can't begin to imagine what it's been like for Haleigh's family.

The positive side has been sharing the experience with the dedicated members who return here day after day, refusing to accept that Haleigh's disappearance will go unanswered, with no one held accountable. The Lord willing, come hell or high water, I plan to stay right here alongside the rest of you, for Haleigh's sake, until the truth comes to light. May the day come soon when our prayers are answered and the little angel can be laid to rest with the dignity she deserves.

We are still watching -- standing vigil for you Haleigh.

We won't look away.

Come home soon.

Haliegh_sm.jpg

HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings
17 August 2003
"missing" 9/10 February 2009

She was let down by the people she loved and trusted. It's unforgivable.

Strangers cry for justice for HaLeigh.
Strangers remember her beautiful smile.
Strangers want her found NOW.
Strangers are so sorry this horrible thing has happened to her.
Strangers are keeping her alive in their memories.

So sad.

HaLeigh, you should have had so much more given to you: more love, more hugs, more compassion, more understanding, and most of all, more protection.

Someone knows what happened to this precious little girl
And no matter what you try to do to numb the guilt, to burn the thoughts from your memory, and to erase the memory of what you did or what you know, it will never leave you - NEVER
As long as you carry this, you will never experience true peace and happiness again in your life
Every single event in your life, no matter how joyous the event or occassion should (or could) normally be, will be overshadowed by the weight of the secret you carry
Over time it will eat you up and consume you until you are nothing more than a shell - a shell who exists to do nothing more than to harbor a deep & dark secret
A secret that will kill you and yet will continue to enslave you - even in the next life
So take your secret to your death, but just remember, even death will not set you free!

2 years - Its time to tell the truth for HaLeigh.

Someone knows what happened to this precious little girl
And no matter what you try to do to numb the guilt, to burn the thoughts from your memory, and to erase the memory of what you did or what you know, it will never leave you - NEVER
As long as you carry this, you will never experience true peace and happiness again in your life
Every single event in your life, no matter how joyous the event or occassion should (or could) normally be, will be overshadowed by the weight of the secret you carry
Over time it will eat you up and consume you until you are nothing more than a shell - a shell who exists to do nothing more than to harbor a deep & dark secret
A secret that will kill you and yet will continue to enslave you - even in the next life
So take your secret to your death, but just remember, even death will not set you free!

2 years - Its time to tell the truth for HaLeigh.

!!!!!!Bravo, Amen, Take A Bow!!!!!!

We must be having the same thought patterns, I just got done writing this.

This is to the person who is responsible for Haleigh's demise and those covering up the truth.

Bound at every limb by your shackles of fear
Sealed with lies for the past two years
Lost from within and wishing it would end
You want the chance to be free again

Will you ever be strong enough
Will you ever be man enough
Too many lies to turn back now
You are lost and don't know how

You will never see the pain of others
A little girl should be with her mother
You are labeled a heathen
You struggle to fight the demons

Through your tears breaks a blinding light
Birthing a dawn to this endless night
Arms outstretched an embrace awaits
Will it be too late?

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and died for you
Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you
I will forgive you

Haleigh you are the one that brought me to websleuths. I still pray for you every night. I pray for you to have peace....whether you're at home with the angels or alive and well. I pray for you to receive justice. You cross my mind at least once a day.....I hope you know how many lives you have touched.

This song is about a spirit staying with you after its death and haunting you until you actually wish that the spirit were gone because it won't leave you alone. Beautiful song and very haunting, it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up everytime I hear it.

There are several versions of the song. This one is the radio version which is the most popular version. There is the piano version, acoustic version, instrumental version and band version (among others) that are also on Youtube if anyone does not like the rock music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&feature=relmfu

!!!!!!Bravo, Amen, Take A Bow!!!!!!

We must be having the same thought patterns, I just got done writing this.

This is to the person who is responsible for Haleigh's demise and those covering up the truth.

Bound at every limb by your shackles of fear
Sealed with lies for the past two years
Lost from within and wishing it would end
You want the chance to be free again

Will you ever be strong enough
Will you ever be man enough
Too many lies to turn back now
You are lost and don't know how

You will never see the pain of others
A little girl should be with her mother
You are labeled a heathen
You struggle to fight the demons

Through your tears breaks a blinding light
Birthing a dawn to this endless night
Arms outstretched an embrace awaits
Will it be too late?

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and died for you
Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you
I will forgive you

:clap: Beautifully said Twall! And yes, I think we're both feeling that someone (or "someones") have a secret that they're dying to tell... let it be today :prayer: (please).

:rose: :rose: :rose:

attachment.php

HaLeigh Marie

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Please Bring Her Home

:rose:​

Attachments

• Haleigh-With-Attitude.jpg
    Haleigh-With-Attitude.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 78
I searched Amazon for this book, out of curiosity, and couldn't find it. I typed in Haleigh Cummings the Shocking Truth Revealed. Is this correct? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove