weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone late last night asked what happened during the time that Travis was crawling down the hall in an effort to escape the attack. I think JA was stabbing him in the back telling him that he is being punished for rejecting her. I would like to bring that question forward in this thread and would like to know what y'all think may have been going on when Travis was trying to escape her and maybe begging for help.

I think he was shot in the head when he was in the shower. I have no doubt that he lunged at her when she pulled gun on him. He probably managed to turn her hands enough to deflect the bullet a little, so it went through the side of his head instead of his forehead. I think he caught himself on the sink (thus the blood) and then fell to the floor - as Jodi described. I suspect that he was crawling down the hallway, towards, the stairs, hoping to at least roll down the stairs and go for help. I think that Jodi was stabbing him in the back the entire time until she got him at the top of the stairs (bedroom entrance), where she slit his throat and then dragged him down the hallway, back into the shower. Then she tried to flood the place to hide the evidence. I think that the camera was on the bed and she had deleted the photos, but she put the sheets in the washing machine and accidentally put the camera in too.

She has told a big, ugly story, one as elaborate as that of Casey Anthony with her mother (about her job as a Disney promotion girl).

The night Ricky Nelson died it was a cold, wet and miserable night here in North Texas. We had friends going to the New Years party where he was to play. His plane crashed up in De Kalb.

For those oldies goodies here...we'll be always be young at heart.

Ricky Nelson~Poor Little Fool - YouTube

Well .. I am an oldy and still young at heart also. I can't believe how that song made me feel. I even cried a little because I applied it to Travis's situation ... especially, when he sang the words "your carefree devil eyes"

Anyway ... I've always loved Ricky Nelson ... my favorite is "Garden Party" Thanks for taking me back ... :seeya:

It was interesting to watch the witness present tactics that she teaches women that are bullied by their partners. She quickly said "Mr Juan, are you mad at me", and she repeatedly responded to questions with "Mr Martinez ...". It's her tactic for dealing with abusive partners, but I don't think it's an appropriate tactic for responding to questions as a witness in a murder trial.

She is supposed to be an expert that is providing knowledge to the court, yet she is sparring with the prosecutor, just like Arias tried to spar with the prosecutor.

Not sure when she came on the case but she has had months if not years to prepare for taking on JM. I am sure she knows how RS was desimated and she has made it her goal that the same won't happen to her. She doesn't see JM as an officer of the court but a man and she is going to show all her cronies how you handle someone like JM. This is going to get a lot uglier before it gets better and I for one will be hanging on and watching the fireworks.

JM whirled around Thursday when the outburst of laughter occurred and you can be sure he knows exactly who it was. I am sure he talked to the judge about it and I won't be surprised if those people are not in court on Monday. He also was going to talk to the judge about AL's approaching TA's sister Sam. The whole court room maybe empty of spectators on Monday. jmo

OT: Since so many read here, I wanted to pass this along for anyone who owns/rides/loves horses. Colic, which can be deadly, is rampant this year. Please share this. TIA. Sorry for being OT.

tumblr_mkt3hr1CuB1rzhxwjo1_1280.jpg

Shame on you both!

Well .. I am an oldy and still young at heart also. I can't believe how that song made me feel. I even cried a little because I applied it to Travis's situation ... especially, when he sang the words "your carefree devil eyes"

Anyway ... I've always loved Ricky Nelson ... my favorite is "Garden Party" Thanks for taking me back ... :seeya:

My favorite of his too. Ironic that he wrote it about how his fans didn't like him moving on to new musical styles -- wanted just to hear the oldies from him.

Someone late last night asked what happened during the time that Travis was crawling down the hall in an effort to escape the attack. I think JA was stabbing him in the back telling him that he is being punished for rejecting her. I would like to bring that question forward in this thread and would like to know what y'all think may have been going on when Travis was trying to escape her and maybe begging for help.

Here is the original question and answer late last night:

Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post
I haven't posted much on this case but watch the trial, have viewed crime scene pics, etc...

but I'm curious...

it does not appear that there is much blood spatter evidence in the hallway from the bathroom until the large stain at the end of the hallway on the wall and on the floor.

how did Travis manage to not be attacked throughout the hall? I mean, what could Arias have been doing at that time?

it's just puzzling to me

My response to that was:

Scary to think about, isn't it? He was obviously first stabbed in the heart and got to the sink somehow and looked in the mirror and witnessed what was happening to him...The blood spatter all over the sink and then she stabbed him in the back and in the back of his head several times.....He got down on his hands and knees trying to get away and managed to crawl all the way down the hall before JA decided to take that knife and slit his throat to finish him off - What could have JA been saying to him all that way? When she finished him off by cutting his throat ear to ear leaving all that blood in one spot, did she THEN shoot him in the head for the appearance that there was more than one murderer? Why did you make me go there? Good question.....

Same here.

But that's Chris Hughes on cross exam.

I'm looking for him on direct w/ JM.

Anyone?

There was no jury when Nurmi was question Chris Hughes that day. They told him that him may be called as a defence witness so he could not watch the trial or any media.

I remember so well when that happened. I lived in Dallas at the time. Such a sad night for everyone who was waiting for him to put on his New Year's eve show. He was also one of the first concerts I ever attended. All the guys back then were great. Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, Big Bopper, and of course Elvis. I am an oldie but goodie. jmo

I think he was shot in the head when he was in the shower. I have no doubt that he lunged at her when she pulled gun on him. He probably managed to turn her hands enough to deflect the bullet a little, so it went through the side of his head instead of his forehead. I think he caught himself on the sink (thus the blood) and then fell to the floor - as Jodi described. I suspect that he was crawling down the hallway, towards, the stairs, hoping to at least roll down the stairs and go for help. I think that Jodi was stabbing him in the back the entire time until she got him at the top of the stairs (bedroom entrance), where she slit his throat and then dragged him down the hallway, back into the shower. Then she tried to flood the place to hide the evidence. I think that the camera was on the bed and she had deleted the photos, but she put the sheets in the washing machine and accidentally put the camera in too.

She has told a big, ugly story, one as elaborate as that of Casey Anthony with her mother (about her job as a Disney promotion girl).

So the ME's finding of no hemorrhaging in the head wound is not something you agree with? just asking =D

I'm not ready to agree that TA was sexting with other women since I have not seen these texts.

All I know is this. On the stand, JA said that TA was exchanging inappropriate texts with a married woman Shannon Crabtree Peterson. The same day,that women got on HLN and totally denied it.

Is this the same friend that was getting a divorce and asked to live with Travis, but he said it wouldn't look good to have her staying there? (assuming because she's married and he's single.)

So the ME's finding of no hemorrhaging in the head wound is not something you agree with? just asking =D

Remember, the ME couldn't be certain of the hemorrhaging because of the decomposition, so it is possible that the gunshot could have been pre-mortem.

:cow:

There was no jury when Nurmi was question Chris Hughes that day. They told him that him may be called as a defence witness so he could not watch the trial or any media.

So there was a cross exam (JSS's words) of Chris Hughes by Nurmi which was not preceded by direct exam with JM?

:confused::confused::confused:

I guess we will disagree on this. If JA wanted a quick kill with "NO PAIN" to Travis, she would have done so. Instead, she wanted him to feel maximum pain by stabbing him slowly to death.

YES and that's exactly the dark path i don't want them to go down.. Basically a way to accept she killed someone.. she had to save her own life. I hope they don't but I understand the dynamics if they do

I think her parents maybe believed her a little until the day the sex tape was played in court. I think that is why she was so upset. She had banked on the whole tape NOT being played but only the portion that made TA sound bad. When she learned the whole tape would be played on the 1st day her dad showed up in court she knew they then would know the actual truth.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member