weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry. I misread your post. :blushing:

No worries. I usually assume it's my mis-typing! I'm so delirious w/ a stomach virus that I probably shouldn't be on here at all due to my likelihood of being completely incoherent at times!! :)

Dr. Phil ‏@DrPhil 17m

Rumors that we're paying for Arias family housing etc... are absolutely untrue. I've never met the Arias family, and neither I, nor my ...

Dr. Phil ‏@DrPhil 16m

... production company -- has paid or promised them anything. Robin and I are praying for the Alexander family.

https://twitter.com/DrPhil

:moo:

JMO ... but I think this is "damage control" by Phil McGraw ...

Does he really think people are going to believe this statement -- when it is a FACT that he gave the A's over a half million dollars for their appearance after the verdict, and after CA perjured herself on the stand ?

JMO ... but Phil McGraw has ZERO CREDIBILITY !

:moo:

The double bird is when you lift the middle finger of both of your hands. Jodi is giving a peace sign in the first photo.

The other day when JA gave the subtle finger during Samuels testimony it was intended for Nancy Grace. What a lovely person she is. What JA can't see is all of Our 10 fingers doing the same back. :seeya:

I have not seen this tape before. Chris Hughes testimony sounded like it was recorded, then Gus S. is on the stand and refuses, even when ordered to not release the name of the person who was in the car with him when he was talking to Chris H.

WTH is going on? He said he will not tell them. Judge ordered recess to get him to talk. I am shocked. Who could be that important that he defies a judge's order to talk?

I agree....he should have been held in contempt.

I'm too anxious for Juan on Monday - I'm guessing he will start off with something ALV will not be expecting. She has already prepared for him to continue with the Snow White story...

It was interesting to watch the witness present tactics that she teaches women that are bullied by their partners. She quickly said "Mr Juan, are you mad at me", and she repeatedly responded to questions with "Mr Martinez ...". It's her tactic for dealing with abusive partners, but I don't think it's an appropriate tactic for responding to questions as a witness in a murder trial.

She is supposed to be an expert that is providing knowledge to the court, yet she is sparring with the prosecutor, just like Arias tried to spar with the prosecutor.

LOL. You are right. She'd just LOVE to use this footage of her dealing with a real live "abuser" in her seminars. SO much better than role playing! She makes me sick.

I believe that first stab (in the shower) is the one that nicked his heart...he made it to the sink and started coughing up blood (bending over) this is when she starts the stabbing him in the back. I am not sure if the stabbing in the back continued down the hall (most likely it did).

That being said I do agree with Dr. Horn's testimony :twocents:

I tend to believe this as well. There was cast off blood splatter on the blinds in the bathroom as well, so it leads me to believe that Travis was in an upright position at the sink and then turned toward the hall which would have his back to Jodi (trying to get away) she is stabbing him in the back and the cast off of blood from the knife lands on the blinds on the far side of the wall in the bathroom.

Except the part where he's pretending to have some kind of Asian accent - ? Is that right? He's aping Charlie Chan?

Yeah, that made me a little crazy for a minute but I lived with it :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

One of my favorite 'Perry Mason moments' so far...

JM: Well, isn't it true that in May of 2008, you received a telephone call from the defendant, Jodi Arias?

DB: I could have, yes.

JM: Well, isn't it true that during that telephone call, she was asking you for a favor? Do you remember that?

DB: No.

JM: Do you remember that during that, during that favor, she was asking you for gas cans in May of 2008, at the very end, so that she could make a trip to Mesa, Arizona. Do you remember that?

[Long, awkward, silent pause]

DB: [whispering] yes...

JM: And, she made more than one phone call asking you for these gas cans to make a trip to Arizona. Didn't she?

DB: [barely audible now] yes...

JM: In fact, in the first part of June of 2008, she called you again, asking you about these gas cans to go to Mesa. Right?

DB: Um, yes.

:flashback:
Pre-meditation,
Pre-medi-ta-a-tion,
I'm stayin' up late.
It's keepin' me wai-ai-ai-ai-ai-tin'.

I just do not see him trusting her enough at that point to allow her in his bed to sleep with him. After everything he had said to her. - by that I do mean sleep... It put him in a very vulnerable place. More IMO than a shower would, but maybe she did show up at 4am and they slept.
It really seems like the first thing she would do is start having sex with him based on what I have heard so far. I just do not believe she was there (to his knowledge anyway) until after 1pm.
moo

I have always wondered if MAYBE she arrived at 4 am and let herself in the back way. If he was asleep upstairs with the doors closed, he would not have noticed.

It might have been Jodi that was on his computer at 4 am. Snooping, clicking on his 'history' to see what he was up to. Then she takes a quick nap, and surprises him the next day when he wakes up.

I think he would be less paranoid about her being there in the daylight, and she probably apologized profusely, and showed him the check she had for him. And she could say she had a new victim, I mean boyfriend, waiting for her arrival. From there, it was probably easy to get him to 'mess around a bit', for old times' sake. He figured she was onto someone new, who lived in Utah, and she lived in California, so he felt safe. JMO

Well if she is naiive and slow and gullible.....sounds like someone that needs some empathy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Nope. She isn't getting any from me. She should have gotten crazy some mental help before she murdered Travis. She said herself she had mental problems but they never did anything about it. She had a responsibility as a pArent to do something. She didn't get crazy overnight. JA has been that way for years according to her own family.

I have not seen this tape before. Chris Hughes testimony sounded like it was recorded, then Gus S. is on the stand and refuses, even when ordered to not release the name of the person who was in the car with him when he was talking to Chris H.

WTH is going on? He said he will not tell them. Judge ordered recess to get him to talk. I am shocked. Who could be that important that he defies a judge's order to talk?

....nevermind. I looked over the thread. It was a woman...LOL. He may have been having an affair with someone married...:what:

JM: Well, isn't it true that in May of 2008, you received a telephone call from the defendant, Jodi Arias?

DB: I could have, yes.

JM: Well, isn't it true that during that telephone call, she was asking you for a favor? Do you remember that?

DB: No.

JM: Do you remember that during that, during that favor, she was asking you for gas cans in May of 2008, at the very end, so that she could make a trip to Mesa, Arizona. Do you remember that?

[Long, awkward, silent pause]

DB: [whispering] Yes...

Pre-meditation,
Pre-medi-ta-a-tion,
I'm stayin' up late.
It's keepin' me wai-ai-ai-ai-ai-tin'.

So, both he and Matt knew exactly what she was up to...hmmm. I still say one of them has important information stored at their house. I'm sure both of the deposits made to WAMU were from them.

I don't think we will find out who is on the State's rebut list till after JM is done with the current witness ALV, right?

I dont personally know the rule on when juan has to turn in his final list so hopefully someone else can tell us.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Linda Kenney Baden was on Justice Jenine on FNC tonight and sees "1st Degree" for JA. (When a DEFENSE atty. says that JA is Guilty of first degree murder with no way out, that is something wouldn't you say?) Later on, JJ said that LKB said that Jodi Arias should be sent to North Korea.....

I thought she touched on that.. the after actions that we have heard about, plus any that we have not, and in between, all very understandable...All abused women do that. Call the men they kill and leave messages, see she was in denial, she traumatized herself by killing him. She was so upset that he tried to kill her, what followed over the next few days is just PTSD as the other man said.

No matter what we present, they have an answer for her behavior

(ps. i am kidding)

I thought she was asked about the happenings after his death and AV said she was only there to discuss DV so since he was dead she did not look at anything after 6-4-08. I could be very wrong. I thought it was a sleazy way out of not having to answer questions about the cover up.

That pic is one of the saddest IMO. Medically we can see has happened and understand it clinically. Humanly, what we see is shocking......

ITA Zuri. What this sub-human did is beyond shocking, and good luck to the DT trying to explain away this overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966