weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to see if she used/hacked TA's email's from her computer? There must be something on there she doesn't want known, why else would she have destroyed it?
Like for instance if the email to lisa came from HER computer/ to show stalking?

I'm hoping it is more sinister than that and is used as evidence in court.

Like something clearly showing intent to kill, not just hiding her trip to AZ. Anything else on top of that would be lagniappe.

Exactly. :rocker:

I believe 100% that she ordered Travis to sit down and he had to because she had a gun pointed at him. There is NO other reasonable explanation for why he is sitting down there.

It's only been mentioned in trial, not introduced as evidence.

There are so many cruel things that JA has done, and IMO this ranks second to slaughtering Travis. Unless the family wants people to know how truly depraved JA is and expresses their desire to make this public, I think it is best to leave it to one's curiosity, even if it gets released through freedom of information requests.

MOO

IMO, I really doubt that the family would care about its release. Thanks for the reply. I can now stop searching everywhere for it!

She needed the gun to control him and ask him to sit down. If she used only a knife to order him to sit then no way Travis would have done what she wanted. A grown man would be able to fight the opponent off. She had the gun. He was powerless in that situation.

I think all she did was ask him to sit down. He just looks irritated to me, not terrified. More like "hurry up, I'm getting tired of this...you said this wouldn't take very long..I have to prepare for my conference call" . But he sat down hoping she would finish up and go on her way.

The face pic is at 5:29:20 and he continues to sit at 5:30:30 and by 5:31:14 she is beginning her attack.

BBM....He can't be interrupted in closing, is that correct?

To object during closing has some narrow guidelines.. mostly the attorney starts to spout off about things not in evidence

Opposing counsel can still object during closing arguments, which I'm sure the defense will b/c they are annoying like that.

Just not objections every 2 secs with sidebars.

Attorneys can object during closings, but they are supposed to limit objections to really important things that might cause a mistrial. But IMO in this case, the defense will interrupt as many times as Judge S will allow. They will object to, e.g., JM using words that are used in case law discussing aggravating factors that aren't on the table ("helpless," "senseless," etc.). And anything else they can think of.

My bet is on 5 interruptions--1 denied outright, 4 sidebars. ;)

people will talk about this picture for a good long time, that's for sure. i've never seen the fear, personally. to me, someone being confronted with a gun or a knife has big eyes, raised brows, mouth open----like YIKES!!!!!! HELP!!!! OMG!!! kind of fear.

to me, he just looks pissed off and worn out. but we'll never know. we just know that in a few minutes from that picture, he's dead. that's what bothers me the most about it---not why he looks how he looks but the fact that WE know what's about to happen to him, and he doesn't.

I think he DID know... what was about to happen to him. Sadly. MOO.

He told his doctor friend that he may end up dead at her hands and if he ever doesn't show up for church on Sunday... well... we all know what he said. I am heartbroken for him. It was as if he had resigned himself to it.

BBM~ And I guarantee you he will use the photo sequences in his closing argument. These pics really hit home for me. :( I only posted them because a member was questioning if the shower door was open.

*snipped by me*

I find that photos really disturbing too and found it really odd but in hindsight not so surprising that it was one of the very first photos that JW put up in her opening statement, telling the jury that Travis wanted JA to take photos of him. Even without knowing anything about that case, I find it hard to imagine how anyhow could think it was a 'good' photo or one that the person in the shot wanted to have taken, unless of course they were an actor pretending to be scared!

people will talk about this picture for a good long time, that's for sure. i've never seen the fear, personally. to me, someone being confronted with a gun or a knife has big eyes, raised brows, mouth open----like YIKES!!!!!! HELP!!!! OMG!!! kind of fear.

to me, he just looks pissed off and worn out. but we'll never know. we just know that in a few minutes from that picture, he's dead. that's what bothers me the most about it---not why he looks how he looks but the fact that WE know what's about to happen to him, and he doesn't.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wZ82brZdQ...600/Travis+Alexander+face+mirror+software.jpg

I have not seen this posted here . It may have been and I missed it.
(I think it is allowed )

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2013/03/travis-alexanders-last-photograph.html?m=1
Anger and confusion? I have not read the article.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That middle picture genuinely breaks my heart to look at. I feel like the look in his eyes is one of sheer terror, like a child who feels helpless and all alone. It's like he's screaming for help with his eyes. In every other picture I've seen of him, his eyes are alive and bright and energetic. But this picture, the last one ever taken of his living face, is so frightening and IMO so telling. Although I doubt we'll ever know, but if that were the case, then she deserves a method of death so paramount and so inhumane. And furthermore, they should charge $100/seat admission for the event, with all proceeds going to the Alexander family. If I can in any way make the following statement legally binding: I will purchase a guaranteed 10 seats.

I'm with you there! I would forgo paying my rent if it meant I could see that event. I know that sounds horrible *looks up at the Lord and asks for forgiveness* but still.

To object during closing has some narrow guidelines.. mostly the attorney starts to spout off about things not in evidence

i wish i could remember the trial i watched where there were tons of objections during closing. it was irritating. i think sometimes it's a tactic to throw the DA/PA off their game. anyway, i was just saying it can be done.

yep sure was, I couldn't remember his name but I do remember her latching right on to his roommate.

It was a different name then Bobby, I think that the TH said that was a room-mate of MM. Somehow, this room-mate, MM, DB are all connected through work--with DB being the boss. Isn't that a little weird, doing all these men that are connected, even the boss? Jodi was always looking for her "Prince".

I believe 100% that she ordered Travis to sit down and he had to because she had a gun pointed at him. There is NO other reasonable explanation for why he is sitting down there.

A thought just occurred to me. Maybe she had the gun on him, told him to sit down, he did and he thought he could talked her "off the ledge". To his surprise, when she put the gun down, she came back at that exact moment with the knife to the chest.

(snipped for brevity)

gCharlie, I'm also sick of the pictures of JA on the media and am outraged with the pictures of JA and TA together. I can't look at JA any more. Every night when I try to sleep, I just see JA stabbing TA and it's just so horrible to me that someone could do that to someone they are suppose to be in love with- or anyone, for that matter. I have even had a dream of TA. It's really sad.:tears:

Sorry, I'm behind in reading all the posts.

Welcome to our group Yes or No, happy to have you!

:wagon:

He told his doctor friend that he may end up dead at her hands and if he ever doesn't show up for church on Sunday... well... we all know what he said. I am heartbroken for him. It was as if he had resigned himself to it.

Resignation is what I see in his face in that picture ...and I am heartbroken as well.

I think Jodi is a psychopath that thinks she's smarter than everyone else, including her own lawyers. She seems to direct that show quite often.
Seeing her use both hands often to drink from her cup during court, (those creepy hands!), I think she's indirectly bragging she could use both hands to handle a camera, knife and gun.

If you haven't seen this....

http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/sea...-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=37

It's a breakdown of what ALV has gained financially from her involvement with this case. Incredible and disgusting.

ALERT***Don't click on the flash player update. This may be one of those dangerous uploads that can mess up a computer.

:what: That's a lot of moola for a lot of-( put in appropriate word- do pick which one you think is how you feel):facepalm:

*IF* Travis thought JA had left his house, and she suddenly has reappeared right outside the shower, then I also believe he knew what his fate would be.

:(

MOO

Judge BP held court on Saturdays, IIRC. ALL day long every day of the week. In a case this large and public the judge should be assigned to this case and this case only to shorten the length of this circus. MOO, of course.

They had court on Saturday once and that jury was sequestered so there was more a sense of urgency to get a move on. I think Judge Perry was a decent judge, but IMO, he gets a lot more credit than he deserves. His bark was much louder than his bite.

I think this trial has been slowed down, but I place little of that blame on Judge SS. "Headaches", problems with DT witnesses, 2 days a couple weeks before Easter due to a scheduling conflict with one of the attorneys that was later resolved, but a juror had made plans to be out of town so it was kept on the schedule, etc. I'm sure it's a lot more difficult to do what she does than any of us here realize. Add to that that this is a DP case and the fact that the tiniest thing could result in an appeal making this trial pretty much pointless and I can see why she is being careful. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState