weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad to hear people say this.

That picture is not Travis posing in the shower, that photo is Travis facing death. Probably Jodi screaming at him, with a gun pointed at him, telling him all the things she is going to tell the world (lies) when he is dead and can't speak. It's so hard to look at. I just want to jump right into it and battle her. Scream for Travis to not be afraid and fight with me. He had no chance with her having two weapons but maybe if there was one more person who had a jump on it. :sigh: dreams.

If Travis only knew the legion of people who would back him, his family and his friends. The people who would see Jodi for who and what she is.

We all want a peaceful death. One where we are surrounded by family and friends and we gently slip away. We never want this. This is the worst thing, fighting for your life and losing. :( That photo is the beginning of that. He has been crying, he is afraid. We will never know what was said, we only know the outcome and for that alone she deserves to die. She deserves Juan Martinez to put her there.

Very well-said.
I keep thinking back to JA on the stand during cross and she says of that pic "the water did all the work". Blaming it on anything but her own actions.
Please, if you haven't already, check this out http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2013/03/travis-alexanders-last-photograph.html?m=1
It's posted up thread.

I don't disagree with you, but I maintain that the pedophilia and abuse accusations did not come from the DT. They come from Jodi, and it is she who should bear the blame. The DT cannot simply refuse to do their jobs. Nurmi did try to remove himself from this case, and as his specialty is sexual abuse, my suspicion is because he knew it was a specious claim.

I do not disagree at all that they knew this would not be a productive defense for her and might actually be detrimental. I cannot believe they did not tell her that. After watching her in court for all this time, reading her statements and seeing her interview videos, it is simply not difficult for me to believe that she is simply that self-absorbed and invested in her own alternate reality. I can't lay that on the DT, for the reasons I posted earlier, because I will not ascribe unethical conduct to them without evidence.

Anyway, just :cow:

BBM:
The reason I lean towards the idea of the pedophilia and abuse accusations coming from the DT is that sex crimes are Nurmi's "wheelhouse". I'm sure he didn't come right out and tell her to claim Travis was a pedo, but he certainly could have planted the idea by asking her a question such as, "Do you think Travis may have indulged in pedophilia? You said he liked anal sex and he sent you little boys Spiderman underwear." Jodi may have picked up on his suggestion and ran with it.

I'd prefer to believe you are right, though. But I can't stop my suspicious mind from exploring all the possibilities.:twocents:

lil buddy, TXHoney, and elleele are looking into the information I didn't have time to sleuth. My DH and I are leaving now, so I hope you guys come up with some good stuff.
I'll check back when we get home and hope to see some posts about it. Have fun guys.
Later.

I believe 100% that she ordered Travis to sit down and he had to because she had a gun pointed at him. There is NO other reasonable explanation for why he is sitting down there.

i agree.....what sane person sits in their shower? His shower was quite small, he could hardly fit in it. Just so weird.

Following these thoughts, the Judge would have other cases on her calendar, with motions to be heard, etc. and the same would apply to Juan Martinez. You are correct, most courtrooms are "dark" on Fridays. This Jury is not sequestered, so there is no need to hold court every day of the week. HLN reported late last week that the trial was originally scheduled to end on April 11. That was before the defendant spent many days on the witness stand. If anything has caused a delay, it was JA herself, which, however, is her legal right.

MOO

i blame her attorney for that. not for putting her on the stand but for the painstaking, excruciating examination about her entire life and a lot of completely irrelevant information.

it's hard to make looking inside the mind of a psychopath boring, but nurmi did a fine job of it, IMO.

Sounds believable, but what about the huge pool of blood at the end of the hallway? I agree with the above scenario but I would insert that he also tried to crawl away down the hallway to escape, and that is where his throat was slit. JMO

Travis was the only person running for the bedroom door that day.
Had he not run, LE might not have had that palm print!

Can someone help me find the journal entrys to read, Please. And also the tapes of Jodi's parents to watch, Thank you.

The particular journal entries that have been released and under discussion over the last thread and this one are these, I believe.

Purportedly written May 22nd
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias1.pdf

'May 22nd' Transcribed by LambChop:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

June 10th Journal entry
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

Arias's parents interviews with Detective Flores, the day Arias was arrested:

Father (extended, 7 mins 30 secs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYy0dJ8iPdk

Mother:

I can't find one full version, but this 'mashup' (which repeats much if not all of the father's interview) has more than any of the single clips I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw

Bear in mind some of the clips used in this mashup are repeated multiple times, but a few of them are by transcripts which some posters may find helpful.

Good theory...

But, there is only 1 minutes time span between the face and crouched down (covering the family jewels).

Here's what I thing took place:

Jodi was pointing the gun at Travis.
He knocked the gun out of her hand, he slipped trying to "lunge" at here from being wet.
Then she grabbed the knife (I presume she had it on her body already), then stabbed him in the heart, hence the spatter on the sick.
As Travis is leaning over the sick, she stabs him in the back, head, shoulders.
Travis tries to get away, makes it to hallway and bedroom entrance. He is on all 4's; Jodi grabs him from the back of the head and slits his throat.
After this, she gets the bathmat places his body on top of it and drags his body back to the bathroom. She places his body in the shower, then shoots him in the head from the right side. The bullet went downwards so she was standing over top him.

Then the clean-up begins...
This sounds very plausible. Not sure why she would need the bathmat and not just drag him by his ankles back down the tile hallway to the shower. What is almost unimaginable is nearly decapitating someone then dragging their body and stuffing it inside the shower. Wouldn't one normally fear the head falling off? How she was capable of doing that is beyond comprehension. Only a cold-blooded sociopath could.

:eek:

MOO

....does anyone else go to bed at night thinking..." For heaven's sake ALV...you may not know the precise ages of the dwarves...but (excepting dopey- I think?), they all had Grey beards, which would put them in the same age category as you -or slightly older...."

Or is it just me...?
:whoosh::whoosh:

i blame her attorney for that. not for putting her on the stand but for the painstaking, excruciating examination about her entire life and a lot of completely irrelevant information.

it's hard to make looking inside the mind of a psychopath boring, but nurmi did a fine job of it, IMO.

Agree. Most of her direct testimony had absolutely no bearing on Travis' death, even with her claim of self-defense.

MOO

Good theory...

But, there is only 1 minutes time span between the face and crouched down (covering the family jewels).

Here's what I thing took place:

Jodi was pointing the gun at Travis.
He knocked the gun out of her hand, he slipped trying to "lunge" at here from being wet.
Then she grabbed the knife (I presume she had it on her body already), then stabbed him in the heart, hence the spatter on the sick.
As Travis is leaning over the sick, she stabs him in the back, head, shoulders.
Travis tries to get away, makes it to hallway and bedroom entrance. He is on all 4's; Jodi grabs him from the back of the head and slits his throat.
After this, she gets the bathmat places his body on top of it and drags his body back to the bathroom. She places his body in the shower, then shoots him in the head from the right side. The bullet went downwards so she was standing over top him.

Then the clean-up begins...

Are you saying, ElleElle, that Arias intended to shoot him and that the knife was used only because he knocked the gun out of her hands? Or do you believe she did intended to stab him all along? Thanks. Interesting theory.

:waitasec: JA is no knockout, but I can't understand why she could't find a guy in California. It almost appears that she left the state for a reason. (like she was trying to stay away) Heading toward a new guy in Utah...
California is a big state! Who could locate her other than LE?

The whole "Mormon" thing is seeming more and more like it was a cover or a "community" to hide in.
Rich virgin men nearing 31 to marry quickly perhaps,but something is just not right here.
Something is nagging at me.
I know she coo coo for coco puffs... but???

She was only interested in TA's friends and colleagues. She was always thinking about controlling and manipulating in that devious evil mind of hers.

....does anyone else go to bed at night thinking..." For heaven's sake ALV...you may not know the precise ages of the dwarves...but (excepting dopey- I think?), they all had Grey beards, which would put them in the same age category as you -or slightly older...."

Or is it just me...?
:whoosh::whoosh:

Um..it's just you!

I'm kidding, lol.

She's just like Arias. Can't answer simple questions in a straight-forward manner.

Um..it's just you!

I'm kidding, lol.

She's just like Arias. Can't answer simple questions in a straight-forward manner.

Teacher and her student.

Perhaps I missed it, however has it come in as testimony how many hours ALV has worked with JA prior to either of them testifying? If at all?

:waitasec:

Do you know is it like in Florida where the State closes, then the DT, then the state gets final word?

I am pretty sure it is, because the State has the burden of proving premediatation. I don't think the denfense has to prove anything really, they only have to show reasonable doubt.

Teacher and her student.

Perhaps I missed it, however has it come in as testimony how many hours ALV has worked with JA prior to either of them testifying? If at all?

:waitasec:

She said 44 hours of interviewing I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceduck