weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to prove that?

I noticed she told Flores that she learned about Marie not being interested in marriage with Travis after Travis died. She learned it from the Bishop, she said. But, does she mention knowledge of this in her diary supposedly before he died?

She lied in her June 1st entry for sure. ALV testified that the June 1st entry stated that Jodi had a conversation that day regarding her upcoming trip to Utah and that Travis was guilting her into visiting him instead. The phone records that were entered into evidence start on May 31st and there were no phone calls between Travis and Jodi on May 31st or June 1st.

She wanted everyone to read that entry post-murder, no doubt about that. I think it was written in May once she made up her mind about the murder.

The amount of evidence for premeditation in this case is staggering!

ITA. May 2008 is the month that Jodi's rage spewed over and she made the decision that she was going to kill Travis.

All of her actions during May point to the obvious premeditation--making plans with Ryan (alibi), the sex tape (blackmail--maybe for one last attempt to make Travis stay in the relationship), stealing the gun, making plans with MM & DB, using DB's sister as the alibi for being in SoCal (close proximity to Mesa), etc.

Her journals don't read as journals. They read as an attempt at journal entries & it's obvious to me that Jodi used them as a running alibi. She makes sure to say that she's fine with the break-up & she's happy that Travis found a woman he wants to marry (NO JEALOUSY). She's bending over backwards to let us know that she was not jealous--and JW brought that up, too.

So that means she was so jealous it made her insane with rage.

I've actually wondered if maybe he was standing when she stabbed him in the heart and he slid down to a sitting position in response. The way his arms are covering his chest appear like a defensive posture to me. ITA with the rest.
The way ALV sped through the murder and shut down conversation about that and what followed by telling JM that she had been hired for the DV and nothing else, do you think it's possible she's never seen the autopsy photos?? I'm wondering if that's how she can be so arrogant in her claims that TA not JA was the abuser.

I believe the same thing. I think she thrust the knife into his chest in sort of an underhand manner meant to pierce the heart via the area beneath the rib cage. Probably something she researched. I think he then fell to the floor of the shower in the sitting position in the picture. Then struggled to his feet, caught the sink to help steady himself, leaving the blood spatter. At the same time she was stabbing him in the back. He then tried to leave via the hallway and collapsed where she cut his throat.

:blue:

AND because everyone was calling her and telling her that the BUZZ was she was so mad that Travis was taking Mimi to Cancun and wanted to marry her, that she killed him!

OK so she wrote about how she told Travis to stick with it, Mimi will come around.. he is upset Mimi doesn't like him and she pretends she was telling him to give Mimi time.

OH MY GOD THAT IS SUCH BULL

that is a fake story because she was molding this journal based on what her friends were telling her they all thought!

I bet the closest thing to a "friend" Jodi had in Mesa was Dan Freeman, who strikes me as an odd duck. She had no friends there, including Rachel imo.

I've actually wondered if maybe he was standing when she stabbed him in the heart and he slid down to a sitting position in response. The way his arms are covering his chest appear like a defensive posture to me. ITA with the rest.

<respectfully snipped>

I have never been able to figure out the sitting position :waitasec: unless it happened, as you said, by Travis having been stabbed and sliding down wet tile to the base of the shower. The shower in our master bathroom (separate oversized tub) is probably the same size as Travis', and neither DH nor I would ever sit down in the shower. I freak out :eek: when I drop the soap because I'm afraid that I will slip if I bend down to retrieve it! Even 20 years ago when we were far more agile than we are now, there simply isn't enough room to sit down in the shower, let alone get back onto our feet in a wet shower without slipping and risking injury.

You guys are just like my family. We're all like "Well I think".

So here goes. Well I think that she throws in a little truth here and there in order to keep her story straight. Only his last words to Jodi were "You *advertiser censored**ing *****, you killed me"

Re: BBM

Wasn't it telling when Flores told her that, that she had no real reaction? If he had told me that everybody was saying I was the person LE should be looking at and I was innocent, I'd have gone off at that point. Interview over, get me a lawyer. She doesn't even get flushed. I get goose bumps even recalling that and typing it.
I think Samuels tried to appease the DT but not make it a get out of jail free card. I think ALV has an agenda that she values more than she does the truth and she terrifies me!

If my Ex was murdered and I really did not have a thing to do with it, then i'd be in the background like everyone else. I don't consider them as having a long term relationship, it was "months" she barely met the grandma. They sort of approached "being an item" and then it was already over.

first of all, all of his friends would not be saying "Stephanie did it!" LOL because I would never have crawled through a doggie door! (not unless someone hired me to do it lol, that is trespassing though, so not even then)

In the event a Detective called ME (because although I might call or email a mutual friend to say WHAT the heck happened to him!!) I would NEVER call the lead Detective?

I would not be trying to "not" call, and I am sure i'd be terribly curious about the details of who the heck murdered my friend and ex! But curious because I would be shocked anyone would do that unless it was a robbery gone bad.

But if a Detective called me and said that all his friends said that I did it, you bet I would flip out. I can picture myself screaming at him LOL "GIVE ME THEIR NAMES RIGHT NOW, YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!"

I would be furious that anyone could possibly accuse me.. And Yes, I would Lawyer up! I would not go down quietly that's for sure. I'd probably call all my sisters, pull out all the stops, every connection we have on earth and hire my own investigative team and it would be an all out emergency! My own life would be on the line.

You would not be finding me in my dilapidated bedroom in Yreka drawing Snow White with a black eye, scribbling in my Holly Hobby journal back to May even though it's July.

And I would be here on the forum LOL Asking for my own thread.. HELP STEPHANIE FIGHT FALSE CHARGES.

Hey, but that's just me.. I don't even have a traffic ticket lol

Court decorum is controlled by the judge - or not, depending on the judge.

I think it's human nature to focus on decorum, physical attributes, etc. when the individual we complain about has literally been attempting to insult our intelligence.

I couldn't care less what any of them look like, act like, etc. It has no bearing on the case, but I totally understand where you're coming from.

The DT has assumed everyone watching this trial is stupid, lacks any semblence of logic, and is so mentally deficient that everything they shovel will be believed because they're just so much smarter than the rest of us.

We can't tell them off in person, we can't communicate with them directly and say HEY stop it! We aren't idiots as you suggest!, so we zero in on their appearance, voice, etc.

If the DT was actually the PT I doubt anyone would care what they looked like, sounded like or acted like. Just MO, but again, I totally get what you're saying. :seeya:

I agree w/ all yo say too, I'm just describing another layer..

but the statement bbm is interesting.

I wonder want the public and jury perceptions of the prosecution would be if it was Nurmi and Wilcott? I bet we'd have lot more negative comments.

It would be an interesting experiment. Run the exact same trial for two different mock juries, and switch the attorneys. Same witnesses, evidence, questions...I'd like to see it play out.

I'm new at this, so I hope it's o.k. if I bring this forward from the last thread:

Schuby

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane13
What is the consensus view on JA dragging or lifting TA?

Was he not a lot bigger than her?

He was but several WSers actually got their husbands (bless them) to agree to be dragged through the house and found they were able to manipulate them without too much difficulty.

Plus, she has very large hands. When she covered her face while fake crying when JM was asking her about crying while she stabbed Travis, I thought her hands seemed like they were quite substantial.

I hope Juan puts a forensic expert on the stand to talk about real pedophilia. I want to know if other pedophiles masturbate to pictures of young boys while having a strong sexual attraction to ADULT FEMALES.

The DT has tried to show that Travis was a cad because he was a flirt with women & had a strong sexual attraction to women.

They point out that Travis wanted Jodi to wear sexually oriented costumes (French Maid & Schoolgirl), participated in graphic phone sex & enjoyed sex with Jodi even when not in a relationship with her.

So we can conclude that Travis was sexually attracted to women. The DT relentlessly pointed this out.

I'd like to know how many same-sex pedophiles also spend the majority of their time pursuing women, having sex with women and having relationships with women.

BBM

I agree. I hate those pictures of them where they look like this happy couple.

I'm starting to suspect that many of them are photoshopped. There's one where they're in a forest that I swear looks like a backdrop. I get it if you want to see 1000 places before you die but where are the photos just of the places???

So in the journal she says they each agreed to change two passwords.

Who would do that? "Okay you crazy sociopath, we're broken up but you can still have access to two of my social media profiles"..........and pigs shall fly.

But the better question, since this is all a lie, what's Jodi's benefit for that particular lie? Why wouldn't she just say "we agreed to change our passwords" (note, normal people would just change them w/ no discussion or agreement, it's simply just what you do)

Makes me think at the time she fabricated the journal entries she was still planning on hacking something of his and wanted to make sure it looked "legit."

She had to cover her arse because TA had already accused her of it and she was afraid he may have told someone else of his suspicions. In fact IIRC Mimi Hall said JA had hacked in ALL his accounts, even banking accounts! I can't find her testimony, can anyone here tell me where to find it ? I know she even mentioned tire slashing and JA coming in through the doggie door!
Can someone help me find Marie Hall's testimony? I know she testified before Lisa.

If my Ex was murdered and I really did not have a thing to do with it, then i'd be in the background like everyone else. I don't consider them as having a long term relationship, it was "months" she barely met the grandma. They sort of approached "being an item" and then it was already over.

first of all, all of his friends would not be saying "Stephanie did it!" LOL because I would never have crawled through a doggie door! (not unless someone hired me to do it lol, that is trespassing though, so not even then)

In the event a Detective called ME (because although I might call or email a mutual friend to say WHAT the heck happened to him!!) I would NEVER call the lead Detective?

I would not be trying to "not" call, and I am sure i'd be terribly curious about the details of who the heck murdered my friend and ex! But curious because I would be shocked anyone would do that unless it was a robbery gone bad.

But if a Detective called me and said that all his friends said that I did it, you bet I would flip out. I can picture myself screaming at him LOL "GIVE ME THEIR NAMES RIGHT NOW, YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!"

I would be furious that anyone could possibly accuse me.. And Yes, I would Lawyer up! I would not go down quietly that's for sure. I'd probably call all my sisters, pull out all the stops, every connection we have on earth and hire my own investigative team and it would be an all out emergency! My own life would be on the line.

You would not be finding me in my dilapidated bedroom in Yreka drawing Snow White with a black eye, scribbling in my Holly Hobby journal back to May even though it's July.

And I would be here on the forum LOL Asking for my own thread.. HELP STEPHANIE FIGHT FALSE CHARGES.

Hey, but that's just me.. I don't even have a traffic ticket lol

BBM. But that's exactly why she was so foolishly (in retrospect) up front with the police and everyone else. She was determined to prove to everyone who would listen that she was the most important person in his life, she cared the most for him, and she felt his loss most grievously. In my view it speaks to the NPD element of her endless assortment of personality disorders -- she was so obsessed with TA that even after his death she couldn't stand the thought of not controlling every bit of the dialog involving the events.

The twelve page letter to his grandmother is Exhibit 'A'. "Hey, don't forget me! I know we weren't married, but believe me, I was certainly the most important person in his life! I'll be nice to all of you and all, but none of you were even remotely as important to him."

:cow:

Isn't it amazing that the same instrument (camera) Arias used to lure Travis into the shower to murder him is the one that will ensure that she is sent to death row and put to death? Those accidental photos = the work of Lady Justice.

I've always thought it was Travis' guardian angel! And his parents.

I first heard of this murder when 48 hours aired the original story. I remember at the time I thought WHAT, she so do it. Who leaves a friend behind when they are being murdered and doesn't call for help!! Normal people would never do that to ANYONE, even an enemy.

You guys are just like my family. We're all like "Well I think".

So here goes. Well I think that she throws in a little truth here and there in order to keep her story straight. Only his last words to Jodi were "You *advertiser censored**ing *****, you killed me"

My thoughts exactly RB. Or maybe even are you trying to kill me?
Welcome to the forum :seeya:

Adding to Stephanie's premeditation "not" list, my post-murder call to dead Travis once I turned the phone back on in NV would not include an invite to go watch "Othello" - the story of an someone who, driven mad by visions of jealousy and betrayal, kills his beloved.

I'm sure that one or more of Jodi's guy friends knew what she was going to do. The week or two before the murder some had a good idea something was about to go down at Travis' house.

My guess is Matt is way more involved than he admits and Jodi will throw him under a bus at some point. She can't now because it blows her self defense claim.

If Matt helped in any way, if he knew anything at all about her anger and plans, the fake burglary (which I think he was in on) He simply becomes an accomplice to 1st degree murder and she goes down with him.

Her self defense claim means she has to stick to her story of a spontaneous event that happened at the shower so naturally Matt gets to skate on this one (for now)

This....is exactly what I am thinking !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member