weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading here about the journals and the murderous plan hatching in JA's mind and a thought just occurred to me about the upcoming computer forensic expert...

What if JA's browser history in May '08 has her visiting web sites on how to overpower and kill someone?

I read somewhere that the DT was able to get a motion preventing anything on her computer from being entered as evidence. However, recently it has been observed that there have been two computer experts added to the witness list for rebuttal so we'll see if they are limited to Travis' computer or not.

Oh yes! This is my theory. I don't think Travis knew Jodi was in the bathroom taking the pics until the last shot of his face. That's when she had the gun pointed to him. moo

Also, then gun first theory could be she did shoot and "missed". Maybe Travis did attack her but she proceeded to stab him etc...

I also wondered why there was only 1 bullet casing found. :what: I mean I know only 1 bullet was found but... without the gun it is hard to say.

I thought the same thing, but why was he showering with the shower door open?

I went back and looked at a few of those outdoorsy type photos, many of them looked photoshopped to me. I don't know if it's my eyes at this point, which is possible but truly they do look altered to me.

The lighting is wrong IMO. That forest shot especially. It seems there's 3 different qualities of light going on. One for the background, another for TA and a brighter one for JA. It's bizarre. I'm positive she's been photoshopping her eye colour and whitening her teeth for a while LOL!

The lighting is wrong IMO. That forest shot especially. It seems there's 3 different qualities of light going on. One for the background, another for TA and a brighter one for JA. It's bizarre. I'm positive she's been photoshopping her eye colour and whitening her teeth for a while LOL!

The primary tool for any paid photographer is PhotoShop or something similar to it. I'm sure it'll be on her computer.

The crime scene photos have not been shown enough.

The autopsy photos of Travis's mutilated body have absolutely not been shown enough. But that needs to happen again just before deliberations.

Those pics need to be on the top of the jury's evidence stack when they begin deliberations.

I agree as horrific as they are they need to be shown without objections by the DT etc. The only self defence here was from Travis. I have looked at them numerous times and everytime it just reminds me of the evil that is JA. How you can admit to doing that to a human being but be in a fog about it all:banghead:

Juan needs to be able to get momentum going without interruption and count out every single one of those damn knife wounds...

I thought the same thing, but why was he showering with the shower door open?

Take a look at the middle pic... there are droplets of water. To me that means the shower door is closed. moo

seven.jpg

Me too! It might even be Travis himself, making sure she does not get away with this!!!

That's what I'd imagine. Probably researched where to stab someone to inflict a fatal wound. Also researched the amount of gas she would need to stash in her trunk to not have to stop in AZ after the killing as she made her was back to I-15 to continue on to SLC via the route she told Ryan she was taking.

Did they tell the jury how many gas stations were available in June '08, open for business at night that Jodi could have filled up her gas tank on her route to Travis' house and back to Utah? No reason to haul 15 deadly gallons of gasoline in the hot summer heat, that car had to reek of fumes. Jodi and that car was a fire ball waiting to happen, endangering others' lives on the road. Charged cell phone or 15 gallons of gas in the trunk? hmm.

Take a look at the middle pic... there are droplets of water. To me that means the shower door is closed. moo

seven.jpg
I see what you mean. I never noticed that before. Thanks!

In fairness, we have no evidence that the DT has engaged in helping the defendant "spin her tale." I, for one, am completely convinced that this nonsensical defense is purely the product of the defendant. She simply passed her "defense strategy" on to this team of public defenders, who are now doing the very best they can to work with a purely farcical strategy. Unless I see solid evidence to the contrary, I am unwilling to brand the DT as unethical. Nor can I imagine them to be truly so stupid as to believe that the "self-defense" fantasy coupled with abused and battered women's syndrome was a good idea. I remain convinced this is the product of Arias' fevered imagination, as witnessed by the what I believe to be fraudulent and self-serving "journal" entries which she completed long before this defense team came into the picture. She's stuck with her silly plan, and now she's stuck Nurmi and Wilmott with it as well.

Now, as to the question of whether or not they are using every bit of their legal skill to make that nonsense work, I say yes, they are doing that every day. It's their job. I don't have any difficulty recognizing that that is not going to make them many friends, particularly here in a victim-friendly forum. But it doesn't make them unethical. And as sleuthers, we have an obligation to demand proof before we suggest that they are crossing that line.

Always just my opinion.

:cow:

I don't know too much about how defense lawyers work, but if Nurmi or Wilmot said they didn't believe JA's story, would they still have to take her case even tho' they thought she was guilty???:newhere:

I was listening again to Dan Freeman testimony last night... I kinda got left with the feeling that he seemed a little odd..nerdy if you will and wondered if he might just be a little enamored with Jodi?

I defintely think something was about to start happening with Dan. She spent a lot of time with him and seemed to be inserting herself into his family. The fact that he went to visit her in prison after killing travis speaks volumes. There is no way that I would visit her in the slammer after she killed my friend. My loyalty would be to him first, I remember her doing the same thing to one of her exes. She started hanging with his friend during the relationship and after she broke up with her boyfriend she began dating the friend. something is definitely up there.

So far, ALV has cost the AZ taxpayers $11K for her 40 some hours spent in the jail and $9K for regurgitating JA's entire testimony on the witness stand. And she's not finished! But what about the 82,00 text messages and emails she supposedly studied, plus 'research' on JA's family, friends, etc. Not to mention 'research' on Travis's journal and his friends. If she spent just one hour per day for the last year on 'research', it would be $91K...at her rate of $250/hour! That's well over $100K!

This woman is nothing more than a professional 'gossip-monger'! She relies entirely on hearsay from JA - and the written word of a pathological liar. When it came time for her to get to the nitty-gritty of this murder trial - the day of June 4, she uttered all of four sentences describing JA's activities that day! It was every bit as anti-climactic as JA's testimony before the 'fog' settled in. Where's the beef???

Unfotunately, the Judge has never tried a capital one DP murder case before and the AZ taxpayers are paying the price.

This is what I have been saying for weeks now. This Judge is the most unprofessional Judge I have ever seen trying a case of this magnitude. She is allowing evidence and testimony from the Defense that should have NEVER been allowed. She is allowing behavior in this court that is totally unacceptable I.E. the cell phones in court, the computers with the media in court, the behavior of some of the spectators, Arias being allowed to dictate the times court is in session because of her pathetic feeding schedule. (WHO CARES BY THE WAY IF THAT THING EATS OR NOT) Not to mention the total lack of efficiency this Judge has shown for running court promptly and effectively. Court should be running 5-6 days a week from 8 AM to 5-6 PM EVERY SINGLE DAY but Sunday. This is costing the Taxpayers of AZ a ridiculous amount of money and it is NOT right that this judge; who's responsibility it is to spend that tax money in the most efficient way she can; that she is wasting their time and money. IMO she is unprofessional and unethical and she is possibly causing SERIOUS issues for Appeal by allowing the release of those videos of the parents and the other tapes where Arias is doing the handstands etc. Especially since this Jury is NOT sequestered. People are completely FOOLING themselves if they think that Jury is NOT being exposed to the media, news, etc.

I read somewhere that the DT was able to get a motion preventing anything on her computer from being entered as evidence. However, recently it has been observed that there have been two computer experts added to the witness list for rebuttal so we'll see if they are limited to Travis' computer or not.

How in the heck would a judge disallow evidence like that?!? Are you sure?

I don't know too much about how defense lawyers work, but if Nurmi or Wilmot said they didn't believe JA's story, would they still have to take her case even tho' they thought she was guilty???:newhere:

I believe so, I'm not a lawyer but we all have a right to a lawyer and they are court appointed my dear.

I remember seeing Travis' case on TV before it was all about JA...
I think it was still the two people broke in...
It aired right after Cynthia Sommer's story and she had been released after spending 2 1/2 years in prison suspected of killing her marine hubby in 2002 and then she went out and got a $5400 boob job. I remember the family was at an amusement park befor ehe died...?

~anyway... Sommer's was released on April 2008 (I think) I wonder if that is when JA decided she could kill TA and get away with it too?

I know the show I watched did not have an interview of JA so aybe it was just a blip about upcoming stories...no mention of her being a photographer or an artist either, so it must have still been a "new story"

I wish I could find it again...

This is what I have been saying for weeks now. This Judge is the most unprofessional Judge I have ever seen trying a case of this magnitude. She is allowing evidence and testimony from the Defense that should have NEVER been allowed. She is allowing behavior in this court that is totally unacceptable I.E. the cell phones in court, the computers with the media in court, the behavior of some of the spectators, Arias being allowed to dictate the times court is in session because of her pathetic feeding schedule. (WHO CARES BY THE WAY IF THAT THING EATS OR NOT) Not to mention the total lack of efficiency this Judge has shown for running court promptly and effectively. Court should be running 5-6 days a week from 8 AM to 5-6 PM EVERY SINGLE DAY but Sunday. This is costing the Taxpayers of AZ a ridiculous amount of money and it is NOT right that this judge; who's responsibility it is to spend that tax money in the most efficient way she can; that she is wasting their time and money. IMO she is unprofessional and unethical and she is possibly causing SERIOUS issues for Appeal by allowing the release of those videos of the parents and the other tapes where Arias is doing the handstands etc. Especially since this Jury is NOT sequestered. People are completely FOOLING themselves if they think that Jury is NOT being exposed to the media, news, etc.

Is the bolded part up to her? I heard she was still assigned other cases. Who does the assigning?

I defintely think something was about to start happening with Dan. She spent a lot of time with him and seemed to be inserting herself into his family. The fact that he went to visit her in prison after killing travis speaks volumes. There is no way that I would visit her in the slammer after she killed my friend. My loyalty would be to him first, I remember her doing the same thing to one of her exes. She started hanging with his friend during the relationship and after she broke up with her boyfriend she began dating the friend. something is definitely up there.

One of the talking heads said...Jodi was dating or living with this one guy...who was room-mates with MM, who worked for DB, who was the boss of all, who was having financial problems when Jodi went to Vegas (trolling for men, imho)...and met Travis, broke up DB within a week. She traded up, never without a man in between. Did she ever get over the previous man? Kind of like getting a new pet immediately after you lost the old one, did you mourn its' death? jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor