weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she began thinking about killing him much earlier too. She moved back to California a hot mess over Travis and her anger turned into a plot for murder. It didn't happen over over one day, one email, one text or one call. It was in the works for awhile.. The last exchange set it in motion. I don't think her phone was ever lost. I just hope Juan can blow this May 22nd entry out of the water as the red herring she intended it to be.

I think Jodi's anger escalated after slashing Travis' tires and his then-girlfriends tires--- to a full fledged war and (fatal) vendetta.

And if I were a bettin' woman I'd bet the knife used in both tire-slashing incidents was the same knife used to stab Travis.

Apparently carrying around knives (and perhaps a gun) was part of Jodi's repertoire seeing they were found in her (second rental) car on the day of her arrest too.
But... if she didn't have a history of toting around a knife and gun then, one has to wonder who were those intended for?

In Session is showing the parents' interrogation videos this morning.

Speaking of Bundy....it actually astonishes me that I despise her more than Ted.

They are both sociopaths, but Bundy had charisma. Jodi does not. She is just so damn strange and creepy.

It may be because I have one sibling, a male, and one kid, a male,...that I feel so strongly about this.

:seeya: Rosemary, you say charisma, that's what Bundy mirrored to lure his early victims, and later, to get sympathy. Aside from being a serial killer and not a woman scorned killer, I think it is precisely pretending to have charisma that makes Bundy extra sinister to me. MOO

I do!! I think because of the upward thrust trajectory of the wound he was standing and slid to sitting position. The ME stated he wouldn't have bled profusely unless he was really leaning forward which might explain the sink.

It sure looks that way! I don't see any blood though, unless a wound like that wouldn't bleed profusely??? IDK :what:

gm peeps
Just want to comment on ALV's Snow White testiphony.

In JM's brilliant way, he got her to state that he took the title of her Snow White presentation out of context and she invited (she wanted to say 'audience') everyone to listen to it on Youtube.
Much later, he refers again to her Snow White presentation, this time reading directly from the syllabus. Again, ALV tells JM that he'd have to listen to the whole presentation to get context.
He also got her to say that she testified in court only to select examples from the diary AND also got her to say that she did indeed read the whole diary.

JM will wrap it all nicely when he gets ALV to admit to the jury that she based her entire evaluation on cherry picked diary snippets thereby basing her entire evaluation out of context to benefit the defendant.

jmoo

:seeya: Rosemary, you say charisma, that's what Bundy mirrored to lure his early victims, and later, to get sympathy. Aside from being a serial killer and not a woman scorned killer, I think it is precisely pretending to have charisma that makes Bundy extra sinister to me. MOO

Interestingly enough, it was when Bundy was rejected by a girlfriend that he began his murder spree.

The only difference IMO between Bundy and JA is the number of their victims.

List of calls between Travis and Jodi:

From Travis to Jodi
6/2/08 3:04 am 1011 seconds = 16.85 mins
6/2/08 3:21 am 2450 seconds = 40.83 mins

From Jodi to Travis
6/3/08 12:37 pm 17 seconds
6/3/08 1:51 pm 170 seconds = 2.83 mins
6/3/08 8:16 pm 129 seconds = 2.15 mins
6/3/08 8:34 pm 49 seconds
6/4/08 11:37 pm *called and left message on his voice mail after she had killed him

Adding to this list: 5/26/08 Travis sent that scathing text calling JA a sociopath
5/30/08 something occurred on this date, according to Jodi,
that made her decide to have a visit with Travis

The phone record log Tori put together paints an entirely different picture than what Jodi has testified to. Wonder why JM hasn't presented these discrepancies to the jury yet?

LOL I hope not. I jumped up, made my bread dough, have already done 2 loads of laundry, am getting ready to run to the store so I can get the soup for dinner on the stove, so that by 12:30 my time, I can devote myself to every second of Juan's cross. :blushing:

Morning WSers! :seeya:
Fell asleep with the TV on...woke up this morning to the sound of "Reeling In The Years".... immediately thought, "Steely Dan! OMG, I gotta fire up the laptop!" Guess I will soon need my own intervention! :floorlaugh:

I think Jodi's anger escalated after slashing Travis' tires and his then-girlfriends tires--- to a full fledged war and (fatal) vendetta.

And if I were a bettin' woman I'd bet the knife used in both tire-slashing incidents was the same knife used to stab Travis.

Apparently carrying around knives (and perhaps a gun) was part of Jodi's repertoire seeing they were found in her (second rental) car on the day of her arrest too.
But... if she didn't have a history of toting around a knife and gun then, one has to wonder who were those intended for?

i think she's a predator. Like a serial killer, they get pent up frustration and to relieve the pressure they kill. i think she could have cornered an unsuspecting person in an isolated area and done away with them. She liked to go in parks etc. alone. She probably started with animals first. Judge Sedelin said she needed therapy and heavy duty drugs, i don't believe she would have gone to therapy or taken the meds. I'm anxious for today, when Juan comes on.:yesss:

List of calls between Travis and Jodi:

From Travis to Jodi
6/2/08 3:04 am 1011 seconds = 16.85 mins
6/2/08 3:21 am 2450 seconds = 40.83 mins

From Jodi to Travis
6/3/08 12:37 pm 17 seconds
6/3/08 1:51 pm 170 seconds = 2.83 mins
6/3/08 8:16 pm 129 seconds = 2.15 mins
6/3/08 8:34 pm 49 seconds
6/4/08 11:37 pm *called and left message on his voice mail after she had killed him

Adding to this list: 5/26/08 Travis sent that scathing text calling JA a sociopath
5/30/08 something occurred on this date, according to Jodi,
that made her decide to have a visit with Travis

The phone record log Tori put together paints an entirely different picture than what Jodi has testified to. Wonder why JM hasn't presented these discrepancies to the jury yet?

And they had a 56 minute telephone call while she was @MM's house?
why am I so hung- up on that visit Can someone please tell me?

oh also...speaking of which
I have been looking all over for a link for the snail mail address for TA's siblings fund. If someone would repost a link or the address thank you Thank you!

I am looking forward to a long ( and very interrupted by objections) stretch of #Juan. :great:

:seeya:

Good afternoon

Looking forward to juan today but im probably going to miss it.

Have I missed much?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We still have about 3 more hours before the court day begins.

Good morning everyone! Got up and said it's a juanderful day! got all my yard work done this weekend so I could be here with you all and my sinuses are paying for it, pollen in Georgia.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Went to sleep listening to Wendy Murphy made me even more excited for this juanderful Monday !!! Pollen is bad here in Southeast La. too !

Morning WSers! :seeya:
Fell asleep with the TV on...woke up this morning to the sound of "Reeling In The Years".... immediately thought, "Steely Dan! OMG, I gotta fire up the laptop!" Guess I will soon need my own intervention! :floorlaugh:

We had conversation on the threads over the weekend about Steely Dan. lots of folks here had never heard of the band.. I went and worked in my yard all day yesterday and put Pandora to the steely Dan channel .... all day! :cool:

I am unsure of a few things here based on words used at times.
"Stalking", "break-in"

1. He did let her in voluntarilly?
2. She showed up unannounced?
3. Why did he let her in if he had told others she was a psycho or whatever words he used, and if he were found dead, she would be the one who did it. So why let her in?

1. Not known with certainty. He didn't kick her out; see #3.
2. Not known with certainty. He didn't kick her out; see #3.
3. She hadn't attempted murder before, and Travis, not being a pedophile, liked sex with women.

About that picture of Travis in the shower with both his hands on his chest, do you think he had been stabbed and that's why his hands were up on his chest?

No. That was the first image at 5:22. No blood for the remaining 8 minutes?

Good morning, y'all. It will be interesting to see how long LaV will hold up against Mr Martinez this morning...if she shows up.

We had conversation on the threads over the weekend about Steely Dan. lots of folks here had never heard of the band.. I went and worked in my yard all day yesterday and put Pandora to the steely Dan channel .... all day! :cool:

:eek: That is like, sooooo un American! :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members