weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when GS bought JA the Helio? Was it because her phone with the sex tapes was stolen?

I'm trying to figure out why she crafted this entry, and if she's talking about the phone from GS.
picture.php

Thanks for posting this page. I'm reading the thread backwards. Got up to read because I couldn't sleep.

I believe I remember Jodi testify that her previous phone before the Helio got dumped in a cup of something she was drinking that was in the console of her car. That's what Jodi says, but doesn't mean it's the truth by any means.

It has been speculated that Flores makes sure that Juan's water cup s full at all times, true?

If my position was that of a detective (or other) and was told to do this by another in the courtroom?

The water (and cup) would be over his/her head <------

----> and within a continuous, progressive flow.

:winkaway:

:smile:

If my position was that of a detective (or other) and was told to do this by another in the courtroom?

The water (and cup) would be over his/her head <------

----> and within a continuous, progressive flow.

:winkaway:

:smile:

Lol...ok?

He probably does it because he wants to. No one is forcing him.

Are you speaking of the blonde defense lawyer on HLN? cuz if so, she continuously states that in the picture of TA (crouched in the shower) he is dead and bloody. Then states that the picture of the ceiling and the picture i just referred to is what makes the 62 second theory plausible cuz he is dead in that pic...I was like wait a hot sec here...the time stamps couldnt be if that were true! (she has been on After Dark stating this twice that I have seen) I think I'm gonna stop watching HLN all together lol.

I saw a small portion of the AD show where they were trying to determine if Jodi's story matched the photos and how it may really have happened. They had a guy about the size of Travis get into the model of the shower (with his clothes ON, of course). They were STILL saying that the dark spot on the floor of the shower near Travis's genitals was pooling blood, even though the guy re-enacting it was CLEARLY perched on the edge of the shower DRAIN.

I had originally thought it was blood, too, but eventually realized it was the drain, so I can understand mistaking it for that. It was quite clear in their OWN VERSION, however, that it was NOT blood, and they still said it was blood.

THAT is the reason I tend to take whatever I hear on ANY of the HLN shows with a grain of salt. I have seen NG, time and time again, deliberately twist facts to sound more salacious or intriguing when I know for a FACT that SHE knows for a FACT that what she is saying is NOT TRUE. I don't understand why they do that when the truth is STILL plenty interesting, intriguing, salacious, scandalous, and titillating.

Does anyone know when GS bought JA the Helio? Was it because her phone with the sex tapes was stolen?

I'm trying to figure out why she crafted this entry, and if she's talking about the phone from GS.
picture.php

If I remember correctly- Jodi, at this time, lost the phone that Gus gave her (yeah right) in her grandfathers truck, when they went to go get chinese food (give me a break) and so she called the Helio company and got it replaced. Supposedly, allegedly, in a dream like state/sequence her Aunt many, many moons later found the god forsaken thing in her grandfathers truck, under the seat- just in miraculous time to bring the recorded phone sex tape into evidence. Law of attraction and all. Hurl!

Watching NG: "You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me - You are evil - A Sociopath". Travis knew

Very sad.

No. In fact, ALV said today that it didn't change her opinion even if there was no physical abuse.

Again, that was the whole discussion on character assassination--soul murder.

IMO

WEll, sorry to say that will be a losing argument with the jury.

Nobody likes name calling. I would be very upset if my DD's ex boyfriend texted her a list of rude insults. And if he lived a 1000 miles away I would assume she would leave him be. Good riddance.

It is not ' soul murder' if an ex boyfriend, who lives in another state, and is dating other people, calls you a *advertiser censored*. You block his number and move on.

You cannot conflate this kind of name calling, with the same behavior, by a spouse, and you live together and are TRAPPED in an abusive situation. A woman who is dependent upon the father of her children, and being emotionally and mentally abused MIGHT snap at some point, and justifiably so.

But Jodi had NO EXCUSE. She was not even in a relationship with Travis.

Thanks for posting this page. I'm reading the thread backwards. Got up to read because I couldn't sleep.

I believe I remember Jodi testify that her previous phone before the Helio got dumped in a cup of something she was drinking that was in the console of her car. That's what Jodi says, but doesn't mean it's the truth by any means.

If we're talking about the same thing, the phone Jodi lost was found in Grandpa's car under the seat. Guess where Jodi found her lost phone charger on her way to Utah? Yup! Under the seat of her rental car.:fence:

I am okay with LWOP. :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail:

ONLY if she does NOT ever, ever, ever get to (while in Jail):

• Read Books, and watch TV again
  • Play Volleyball
  • Visit with other inmates
  • Laugh, smile
  • Drink pop ever again
  • Ever allowed to have sex ( jail sex)
  • Make a new (jail) friend
  • Twitter ever again!!!!
  • Write Journals/Dairy
  • Take Classes (in jail) paid for by the Taxpayers of AZ !!
  • Have a Pen or a pencil ever again
  • Have a Piece of Paper
  • Play Chess, or card games in Jail
  • Enter a Singing contest in Jail
  • etc, etc, etc

IMHO -- Jail should be Jail. You lose all most normal things we take for granted. Not like some paid holiday in Jail and do things, learn things, laugh and joke around. As that to me (IMHO) is not life in Jail. Jail SHOULD be tough. You lose things.

FOR ME (MOO) it is either the DP ---- or if in Jail -- then it should be Solitary confinement for like 22 hours per 24 hour day. With no human contact all day, no smiles, no TV, no pop, no card games, no classes. Let her sit by herself with no contact and really THINK of her crime.

Only then -- Maybe -- Will the FOG LIFT from her Brain!

:jail: Jail should be Jail!!

Thank YOU. You're right, that's verrrry interesting. Because here's another pice of the same journal entry, dated May 22, 2008:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Why would JA lie about what happened to the phone? Stolen or dropped/water damage? IMO, maybe she had the phone in her possession somewhere, and had to change her story after the entries were written.

In the potential movie, my picks for actors so far are:

Melissa Rauch (Bernadette on The Big Bang Theory) for JW
Sharon Gless (mom Debbie on Queer As Folk (U.S. version)) for ALV
Ethan Suplee (pre-weightloss Randy on My Name Is Earl) for Nurmi
Chaz Bono - D
Miriam Shor (Janet on Swingtown) as Samantha Alexander

If we're talking about the same thing, the phone Jodi lost was found in Grandpa's car under the seat. Guess where Jodi found her lost phone charger on her way to Utah? Yup! Under the seat of her rental car.:fence:

AH so it wasn't stolen after all...

Thank YOU. You're right, that's verrrry interesting. Because here's another pice of the same journal entry, dated May 22, 2008:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Why would JA lie about what happened to the phone? Stolen or dropped/water damage? IMO, maybe she had the phone in her possession somewhere, and had to change her story after the entries were written.

I am now convinced that odd, steamy text Travis sent was somehow sent by her or she elicited it.

I am now convinced that odd, steamy text Travis sent was somehow sent by her or she elicited it.

Please elaborate?! I wonder if that could be why this steamy text wasn't admitted into evidence, similar to what happened with the forged letters. If the sext tape came from this phone, they would've recovered the 10 pg text. You'd think the "steamy" text would come in as well, but nope!

Well, all I can say is, I'll be glad to see the back of Alyce's head as she returns home for good. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.:blowkiss:

Happiness is
Seeing Alice driving out.of Town thru my rear view mirror :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wasn't it said that recently ja had journals removed from her jail cell? I know I'm tired and its been a long day but I swear I ain't joshing.

It has been speculated that Flores makes sure that Juan's water cup s full at all times, true?

If so, that would be fine. Flores is sitting there, while Juan has to do some non stop talking. I think Flores would be happy to make sure his friend had water in the middle of his cross examinations.

I am sure Juan repays the favor when Flores is in thde middle of long interrogations.

I just watched JM force JA to do the linebacker pose in court in front of the jurors. This is why it is so important about the last two DF witnesses say that JA shot him in the closet.

I will NEVER forget JA testimony where she said TA was chasing her and that he had one foot in the closet while she was trying to get the gun.....

I was surprised JM didn't follow up on that but I know the Jurors will not forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME