weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot... We also got version #5 or 6 from the dv expert about that finger of Jodi's... Green apples my butt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, let me see if I can get this straight -

The various versions of finger injury:

1. Ninja lady cut it while murdering Travis

2. Cut it on a broken glass at Travis' house on June 4

3. Travis kicked it and broke it on Jan 22, 2008

4. Cut it at nonexistent job at nonexistent Margaritaville

5. Cut it on a metal jamb at Casa Ramos -- took a picture, did/didn't report it for worker's comp

6. Cut it slicing apples

Is that it?

Also, I missed when Alyce testified about cutting her finger slicing apples. When did she tell Alice she cut it? And she also told Alyce she broke her jacked finger when Travis kicked her - so what is the purpose of telling Alyce she cut her finger slicing apples?

However, nothing was explained for the obvious overkill, or her selective amnesia, aka The Fog.

MOO

To me, nothing I've heard from either 'expert' explained why JA would be fearing for her life. Travis I can understand fearing for his, not JA.

I know it is a lie, but if she is cutting an apple wouldn't the apple be in her right hand, and the knife in her left (since she is left handed) so the cut would be on her right hand not her left. Seems to me that would be the case.

She's ambidextrous

However, nothing was explained for the obvious overkill, or her selective amnesia, aka The Fog.

MOO

That's where ALV came in with the battered woman bs. The inference being that after all the abuse Travis heaped on JA (clearly a lie), that final day was the last straw and JA snapped and went nuts.

All of it is bs, but they were paid to testilie and they did. :banghead:

I wonder if they realize just how preposterous their testibaloney sounds?

Kind of O/T but I was reading this book The Anatomy of Motive: The FBI's Legendary Mindhunter Explores the Key to Understanding and Catching Violent Criminals by John E. Douglas, Mark Olshaker and the two ex-profilers were discussing stalkers and mass murderers, serial killers and the danger signs, etc, explaining the difference between MM and SK.

The authors described how a serial killer works and it's alarmingly like stalkers in that they fixate on their target and find out everything there is to know about the target. They get the target's schedule down within the first few days because we're all creatures of habit. They know everything there is to know about you.

The stalker is relentless unless s/he becomes fixated with someone else (Jodi ...) and that's about the only way you're going to get rid of a stalker.

Just about the time I got the chills and was feeling freaked, the next paragraph was something like, "Your chances of being targeted by a serial killer are almost infinitesimal. You shouldn't worry about it or spend a lot of time obsessing about it. The chances of you being targeted are just so small."

Relieved, I turned the page. Then this: "But if by some chance you are targeted by a serial killer, you're dead. They've followed you, they've been in your house, they've touched your things, they've spent countless hours watching you. Once you're targeted, there isn't much that can be done to stop him."

The book went flying across the room and sat in a corner for days. DAYS. I finally creeped over to it, picked it up with my fingertips and dumped the book into the trash bin. Outside.

Totally irrational response but that was the closest I hope I'll ever get to even sort of understanding how a stalking victim feels.

I don't put much stock in John Douglas since he sided with John and Pasty Ramsey.

5. Cut it on a metal jamb at Casa Ramos -- took a picture, did/didn't report it for worker's comp

6. Cut it slicing apples

Is that it?

Also, I missed when Alyce testified about cutting her finger slicing apples. When did she tell Alice she cut it? And she also told Alyce she broke her jacked finger when Travis kicked her - so what is the purpose of telling Alyce she cut her finger slicing apples?

You missed ferrel cat

No, but they've both testilied that Travis previously choked JA, slapped her across the face when they were in the car, etc. and they also testilied that on the day she murdered him he had body slammed her to the floor. They expect the jury to string all of that bs together and arrive at the same conclusion those experts were paid to testilie about.

I doubt even those experts believe what they testilied about.

BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh I forgot... We also got version #5 or 6 from the dv expert about that finger of Jodi's... Green apples my butt!

I know it is a lie, but if she is cutting an apple wouldn't the apple be in her right hand, and the knife in her left (since she is left handed) so the cut would be on her right hand not her left. Seems to me that would be the case.

6. Cut it slicing apples

Is that it?

I suppose that's why Juan asked JA on the stand about all the bad luck she had with that one finger. :floorlaugh:

I think it was a mistake for Alyce to use the terms "survivor" to refer to abuse victims in this case.

Very wrong, considering the fact that Jodi was the only one who actually survived .. :banghead:

Sorry guys I'm so very far behind, as in I'm still back on the previous thread attempting to get caught up..so please forgive me for this post landing amidst totally unrelated and/or different discussions and topics..

Regarding "The Something" that we all want badly to know about what it was that was done on the part of Arias that led to Travis' reactionary email/texts which have been literally the entire basis for which this defense has built this foundationless "abusive Travis" persona that we've seen throughout the trial...

"This Something" IMO HAS GOT TO BE KNOWN BY ATLEAST ONE PERSON, IF NOT MULTIPLE..

I go back to the 911 call that Mimi Hall made the night that they found Travis' body...her words IMO make me of the opinion that its quite likely that there are quite possibly several of those in Travis' closest circle of friends that know "The Something" that led to the reactionary emails and texts to Jodi the week prior to his murder..

Mimi states in that 911 call that Travis had just told his stalker that week prior that he wanted her out of his life for good and informed her that he never wanted to see her again.. IMO what Mimi is referring to in her 911 call is these exact communications that we have seen be continually used by this defence in attempting to paint Travis as a nasty abusive individual...the texts and emails where he tells her exactly what he thinks of her and that shes the worst thing to have ever happened to him..

So, IMO the fact that Mimi Hall makes reference to this situation that occurred the week prior to his murder..well..imo it lends more credence to the fact that so, too does Mimi and others that were closest to him would've not only just have known about the reactionary emails and texts, but more importantly they would have known what were the actions/behaviors of Jodi Arias that led to their friend, Travis having finally gotten fed up..and what exactly was the straw that broke the camel's back wrt Travis finally and definitively cutting Jodi from his life completely and permanently...

IMO "The Something" is most definitely known at minimum by those closest to Travis and I am hoping that the prosecution does somehow bring this "Something" to light for this jury prior to deliberations..while I'm not saying that this issue going unanswered would be crucial to the degree of affecting a jurors vote but, I do however believe that answering what "This Something" is would absolutely be beneficial in every way and only work as a positive wrt the states having further proven their point about Jodi and her level of premeditation in slaughtering Travis...

Just my rambling thoughts, tho..

One other thing..would someone please, please, please REpost the pdf link to Jodi's journal entries??????.... please!!!... I had the link saved along with the full pdf of her journal downloaded to my tablet and wouldnt ya know as is usual when living in the computer dependant world that we live in..it has once again screwed me royally in my trusty tablet crashing and dying with my everything saved to it being taken to the grave with it....ugghhh!!!!!...and aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! For my being so damn dependant upon these damn devices that always, always, always end up failing us!!!

Anyhow a big thanks in advance to whoever has handy and can post that pdf link to Jodi's journal entries:)

The whole debacle has gone from to bad to really bad.

Maybe ALV should have testified first then Samuels?

Imagine there is a mistrial? I suspect the DT would have to change up the players in this circus.

That's where ALV came in with the battered woman bs. The inference being that after all the abuse Travis heaped on JA (clearly a lie), that final day was the last straw and JA snapped and went nuts.

All of it is bs, but they were paid to testilie and they did. :banghead:

Can anyone direct me to the testimony or day that Alyce testified about Jodi cutting her finger while slicing apples? TIA. I don't get why that would have been discussed with Alyce since she already told Alyce her finger was deformed from Travis kicking her.

That bothers me too. Who would grab a gun unless they knew for sure it was loaded? Let me see if I get this. So she grabs a gun not knowing if it's loaded and points it at him. If it's his gun, he knows it's loaded cause he loaded it. He would have stopped I'm sure. And if the gun was empty, any attacker would be really ticked that you're pointing an empty gun at him and really whale on you. This whole idea makes no sense to me. That was not his gun.

Where is his box of bullets?? Unless Homeland Security changed the law I don't think you can buy just one bullet. No other bullets were found.

If Jodi doesn't get charged with 'felony murder' #1 then I hope there's some bi-law to charge her with 'incredulous audacity' #2!! Because I tell ya....her lies deeply insult me and I have nothing to do with this so I can imagine what the Alexander's are feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24