weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With her morals and principles I can see your above theory happening, Really, where did she get all the money for car rentals, gas, mani/pedies, clothes. hair dye, make-up, flowers for Travis' grandmother, computer, cell phones, food, personal hygiene products and art supplies (which are very expensive.), Star bucks, et. at/

She didn't work all that long in any one place, and most of the places she worked at were not high end with large tips.

The fact that she murdered Travis, the idea of theft is not at all beyond her. Perhaps she stole as much as she could from work, her grandparents, et.at.

When that dried up she would have tapped out prior lovers for loans, or payment for sex.

As far as your theory as to the sex industry, I can not believe it at all. With all the media attention, if anything, photos, videos, et. al. were out there you know the rags/media would have picked this up in a New York second.

I totally agree with you on that and as soon as I typed the words sex industry I knew that was wrong. What I meant was the sex business. I think she could have easily been on her own. She obviously had no fear. Traveling 1,000 miles alone and most of the time at night would be scary for me. I don't know how big Mesa is, but I am sure there are plenty of hotel bars where she could solicit. And even in restaurants where she bartended. Perfect place to solicit. jmo

He faded from the scene. Speaking of fading, I wonder if MM will testify about JA removing bugs from the bath in the penalty phase (supposing we have one). :)

Last thing I'd heard, MM has left the country! That, or he's in some sort of witness protection programme. He is definitely not anywhere that's traceable on the internet...NOT a small feat!

moo

Grace Wong was ordered to be in court Monday morning.

Jury was told to be there Monday afternoon, but to be near their phones at 10 a.m.

ALV was ordered to be there Tuesday.

So, what/who is the jury going to hear on Monday afternoon???

Next defensive witness, or defense rests and first rebuttal witness for the prosecution I guess.

One of my favorite highlights this week was when Juan made ALV READ her Continuum out loud. That pizzed her off to no end. Instead of just answering his question... smh

Equal rights don't seem to have really hit in the punishment world yet. Very few women on death row are actually executed. She's one of the worst cases I've ever seen as far as being cold. The only one worse was Casey Anthony and I'm still ticked over that verdict:banghead:

BBM

Hmm...I think JA is far worse than KC because JA is a predator IMO. She will kill again if she is ever released.

I had NO CLUE :what: :furious: :what:

That JA has her own website with the bolden and brazen proclamation that..."More artwork will be coming soon."

She's just thumbing her nose at everyone. I can't get over it.

And there are a couple facebook pages SUPPORTING HER.

:truce: This world is just getting crazier and crazier.

I'd like to know of any other documented case in history where a person slashed another person's throat in legitimate self defense. I'm sure there's one out there somewhere ...or maybe not?

Or inflicted 29 stab wounds and a gunshot wound to the head...without one injury to themselves inflicted by the "attacker".

:waitasec:

MOO

Thank you. I'll keep looking. So, it was the same. I read that JA's mother had a box of .25 cal. ammo, but never could find anything else.

Found it and posted a link. CTRL+ fixes so you can sort of read it. The magazine had 7 rounds of JHP (Jacketed Hollow Point) rounds. I'd say those were target practice. She knew those could be linked to grandpa.:moo:

One of my favorite highlights this week was when Juan made ALV READ her Continuum out loud. That pizzed her off to no end. Instead of just answering his question... smh

To the contrary, I think she did so thinking she was making him look like a fool. EGG on her face.

moo

BBM

Hmm...I think JA is far worse than KC because JA is a predator IMO. She will kill again if she is ever released.

What bothers me is the apparently COMPLETE lack of remorse.

Just completely lacking in that department.

No amount of punishment is going to make her feel remorse either, it's like that part of the computer chip got fried.

Infuriating. :furious:

She was sooo difficult refusing to say yes that the word "stalker" only appears one time on that piece of paper.... Sooo frustratingly difficult and bratty about that it was unbelievable!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I asked him because I assumed he'd know from his anatomy classes, work on cadavers and surgery. I think the more important question would have been why was *I* asking. lol

I've dissected cadavers ... Never stabbed one, never seen anyone else stab one either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a poll - did Travis know JA was going to his house the day she murdered him?

I vote no.

I agree with you. No. There was no communication by phone for at least a 24 hour period- (imo) at odds with someone expecting you from a 1000 mile distance.

She had the code to the garage or crawled through the doggy door, then accessed his computer at 4am.

I read somewhere that he took a lot of pride in his closet and what he owned, and that's normal when you're raised with almost nothing. As an old broad, I know my guns are loaded because I loaded them (no kids in the house). The cops found no cleaning kits or ammo with that gun or near it. Who owns a gun they can't clean or load? Guns suck as a bookends.

And originally, she said she 'found the gun' on the top shelf when she was dusting his shelves.

Would someone place a loaded gun on the top shelf and then ask someone to dust there, without mentioning that little fact?

Hey, maybe there WAS a gun and he was trying to kill her?

I asked him because I assumed he'd know from his anatomy classes, work on cadavers and surgery. I think the more important question would have been why was *I* asking. lol

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You have a point there!

You'd think slashing the throat of a cadaver would be quite a bit easier than doing so on a living human being fighting for his life. ?

Several random thoughts ...

I so want the killer to get the death penalty, not so much to receive the needle, but to spend the rest of her life in isolation 23 hours the day. To have her stripped down to no communications, no fresh air, no sunshine, no exercise, no books, no journals, no pencil drawings, no special goodies from the commissary. I'm not aware of which of these things she may be privileged to enjoy, but am hoping its none of them.

Do you think that ALV originally really did intend to present the *advertiser censored* on the computer as Jodi's truth, and then backtracked (unconvincingly so) when she was informed by authorities that there was indeed no *advertiser censored* or indecent pictures found on the computer?

Do you think that the same also may stand for the 'she shot him in the closet' vs. the backtracked excuse of 'no, I misspoke, my assumption, Jodi never told me this?'

Her deviousness on these points screams out to me.

Given that you are right there...Could you not help us all out (once and for all) and request the witness list for the PA? It's my understanding that if one requests it, it is available.

Maybe Monday, if you get a chance?

moo

Next defensive witness, or defense rests and first rebuttal witness for the prosecution I guess.
BBM

Defensive witness....love it!!! All of them so far have been during cross-examination!

:great:

I had NO CLUE :what: :furious: :what:

That JA has her own website with the bolden and brazen proclamation that..."More artwork will be coming soon."

She's just thumbing her nose at everyone. I can't get over it.

And there are a couple facebook pages SUPPORTING HER.

:truce: This world is just getting crazier and crazier.

Last week there was a drawing of an hourglass on that page, I think the price for it was $2500. Yesterday it was gone, not sold, just gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24