weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, those size 42 mangler paws are bothering you, eh? Yeah, I figure she could crack walnuts with those meathooks.

Ya know there are some interesting differences in watching the trial and person vs on TV. You see much better views of her and both sides on TV. JM seems much bigger on TV. And JA's hands seem grotesquely more huge and distorted in person, if that's possible. One day I posted "her hands are as big as her damn head" as she sat over there w/ her hand to her cheek somehow. Maybe proportionally she seems very slight in person. She's actually shrinking over time.

Don't put fingers next to, on, or in your nose
Don't suck helium gas before redirect
Don't become BFFs with the defendant and don't let the MS either
Ask the court to give you a bigger chair
Learn how to object properly

Ya know there are some interesting differences in watching the trial and person vs on TV. You see much better views of her and both sides on TV. JM seems much bigger on TV. And JA's hands seem grotesquely more huge and distorted in person, if that's possible. One day I posted "her hands are as big as her damn head" as she sat over there w/ her hand to her cheek somehow. Maybe proportionally she seems very slight in person. She's actually shrinking over time.

:what: The shrinking part I get. The "hands bigger in person" part is seriously nightmare-inducing. Thanks, KatieK! Your'e a gem. ;)

Awww come on now... You've gotta be far enough into the semester to accurately predict their grades! Wing it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, believe me, I've been tempted, but unlike some people (cough Stabby cough) I have a conscience. It's a pesky sort of characteristic but, to quote a certain person in a much different context, "I like it!"

I can not wait to hear Juan's summation. He is going to package it all up for them. It just does not bear to reason that She used the gas cans to save money when she bought gas in CA first. That she needed them so she would not run out of gas. They have gas stations on AZ, That the phone died....

All these things lead to one thing, Making sure she was not seen, detected or pinged in AZ.. The only reason for that is to plan to get away with murder.

You can't be serious? *All three men involved*?, for what reason or gain?

I am very serious in fact I believe the Prosecutor felt this too.

Matt McCartney.......is just creepy. There's a reason why the Defense didn't subpoena him. After all, he's a 'great friend of Jodi's' ....no? So why not testify for her? Why?.........because Juan would rip him a new arse hole!

Gus Searcy received a phone call from Jodi 10 hours after she killed Travis. Why? Why would she call him at 3AM that morning?

Darryl received the stolen DVD player w/remote for Jodi needed to 'go back' to Darryl's because she somehow obtained 'some' remote control and felt she needed to give it back to him. What the hell is that all about?

If you've been following this case you'll see how they are involved before, during and immediately after this killing.

It's really not a long shot.

No, no, no, Schuby. They say they're "sorry for what happened." You know, like saying you feel bad somebody got struck by lightning. They NEVER says they caused anything.

And since everything in the world just conforms to perfectly excuse all of Jodi's behavior, she will be expecting apologies.

TIME WARP.. looking at Juan on SNAPPED.. hair is very gray and no glasses... luv him much!

Now Katie, I left a post for you on the observer thread specifically to cheer you up. I think you need to see it. :) After your hands comment, you deserve some retribution.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 10h "We own nothing but the talents God have given to us to improve upon, to show Him what we will do with them." - Brigham Young

Interesting. Well, we have seen what Jodi has decided to do with her talents. And I don't think the God is pleased.

Hi all, a question. Does anyone know if there is a list of the prosecutions rebuttal witnesses, and if so where can I go to get it? TIA

There is a list, and it was updated on March 26.

But I don't believe that you have privy to it unless you're Judge Sherry K. Stephens, her staff, the Prosecution, or the Defense.

witnesslist_zps2b028aef.jpg

Source: Maricopa County Superior Court Case History CR2008-031021-001

The biggest obstacle I see when dealing with JA the 'shape shifter' is that her exterior precludes her former boyfriends from believing that she could possibly be capable of this.

It's far too frightening for them because they are thinking 'It could have been me."

Also, the human psyche, when faced with seeing this horrific of a crime, attempts to UNDERSTAND it.

So you put JA + Horrific murder photos = unbelievable.

So then, the next step for the feeble human mind is to try to find what is BELIEVABLE.

Well? What would be more believable if you were grasping to understand this?

It would be more believable and less threatening to believe that your ex-girlfriend was DEFENDING herself.
So then follow these mental decision making forward, now you have:

1). Use to be my intimate partner, involved in a horrific crime.

2). Have attempted to understand it and the less threatening explanation is that she was defending herself from abuse.

3). Now I feel sorry for her and as her former lover, still having feelings for her, might want to protect her from the evil press and prosecutor.

I heard DB's hesitation in his testimony and think your ideas are very plausible.:goodpost:

Has this been discussed here ?
New find to me ... Very interesting.

See link below, but this California Board of Psychology link says AVL is (was?) a "psychological assistant" who was only allowed to practice under the direct supervision of Dr Charles Thomas Stockton.
Further says ... Dr Stocktons license Is "revoked"
And that ALV License status says "cancelled".

Maybe this is what the judge was referring to when judge reminded ALV that she is still under subpoena and will be back Monday or Tuesday ?

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=10905&P_LTE_ID=724

Sorry, can't get the link to embed ...for easy click to.

JA's long skinny creature-like fingers are so repulsive to me I seriously can't stand looking at them. Same with her eyes - black like her soul.

And what is up with the way she picks up cups of water. Her creepy hand grasps the cup from the front so that her arm is directly in front of her forehead.

Freaks me out every time so whenever she picks up the water pitcher, I turn away, lol.

Don't suck helium gas before redirect
Don't become BFFs with the defendant and don't let the MS either
Ask the court to give you a bigger chair
Learn how to object properly

OMG, that's classic!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025