weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC she was asked and said she did not have the context but it was still abuse because it lasted so long. It did not matter to her what caused it.

I guess that makes me abusive too then because I can stay angry and mutering, complaining, bit**ing foul language directed towards the person I am angry at for days!! She's going on about how an angry emails/texts "tirade" of a few hours is abusive then I am screwed!

Off topic but do you have any idea why when I click on the 'more' over here for the smilie emoticons ------------------------------------------------->

It doesn't work? I need some emoticons.:please:

Sometimes it takes a bit to load, I know by time I get it to load and post my post I'm already 3 pages behind again and the topic is already changed onto something else. hahahaha

Oooh thanks - I just bought it for my Kindle. I have to admit, after watching the CA trial I got into true crime stories - what a world of whackos we have running around. But after reading quite a few of the stories, my mind was more interested in trying to understand the minds and motives of killers - so this book sounds great and it had some wonderful reviews on Amazon.

Let me know what you think about the section in which they discuss interviewing killers in prison who pretend to be reformed and remorseful until the profilers slap crime scene photos on the table :what: ... and what you think about the serial killer description. That's when the book went flying.

What bothers me is the apparently COMPLETE lack of remorse.

Just completely lacking in that department.

No amount of punishment is going to make her feel remorse either, it's like that part of the computer chip got fried.

Infuriating. :furious:

Psychopath. Text book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

Exactly, who would think of that? It probably isn't a very easy thing to do in the first place, he// I need to use an electric knife to slice a rib roast! :floorlaugh:

I don't think that's the first time she's slashed a throat with a knife either. I think she killed that dog....

It would take pure RAGE to stab someone 27 times and slash their throat through the spine. :furious: I think JA was an "expert" knife user.

O/T - did you hear about the guy in CA who sawed off both his arms at a Home Depot. Now, how the hello do you do that...one goes and then, how does the other one get sawed off? :puke: He was insane, JA, not so much.

I'm on that same team. I'm also on the team that believes that she snuck into his house while he was unaware and sleeping that night.

Count me in on the team. She did not tell him she was coming for a visit, she would not have risked TA telling/calling/texting/instant messaging/emailing, etc., anyone about her visit. Not to mention, TA leaving to avoid her.

Do you remember which day in the trial this was talked about? I totally missed it.

I found this about the apple testimony

1:51 p.m. ET: Martinez wants to know if LaViolette read the police report and Arias' police interviews. LaViolette said she did review those materials, but doesn't remember details from them, because it was a long time ago. Martinez said Arias told police four different stories about how she cut her fingers.

1:48 p.m. ET: LaViolette said she did not focus on the story about the apples, because she was only supposed to access whether there was domestic violence in the relationship between Alexander and Arias.

Martinez said, "And so, that’s one of the things that you believed when you were talking to the defendant, that the cuts that she suffered during this killing were a result of her cutting apples? Right?"

"I didn’t believe that.," said LaViolette.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/09/does-martinez-have-more-tricks-his-sleave

Might have been Tues.

Guys I am still trying to catch up so forgive me if this has already been posted. :floorlaugh:

538731_580895898595211_2008144136_n.jpg

And originally, she said she 'found the gun' on the top shelf when she was dusting his shelves.

Would someone place a loaded gun on the top shelf and then ask someone to dust there, without mentioning that little fact?

Hey, maybe there WAS a gun and he was trying to kill her?

:what: Are you suppose to dust on the top of shelves??

:rocker:
So whose notes was Alyce supposedly relying on for the information that Jodi cut her hand slicing apples? We haven't heard anyone else say that.
there are no notes she changed that story and the shooting in the closet story after the DT told her she screwed up.
She changed her mind just yesterday. They had over night to fix it.

She actually stated JA told her those things so......

It is the end of the night and as usual somewhat random thoughts go through my mind.

Tonight's free flowing thought went back to my first real notice of this case. I caught a clip of JA's interview with (I think) 48 Hrs. The one where she explains her behavior in the interview room as wanting to put her best face forward because that is what Travis would want her to do (I am paraphrasing her words)

That has always bothered me. Tonight I figured out why. In some cultures during a battle, warriors are said to believe that when they take a foe's life, they take on his power, his strength or other attributes.

Hasn't JA made other public remarks about what Travis would want her to do?

I'm wondering if in some part of her if maybe JA feels like Travis is 'with' her, since she killed him. With her, always approving of what she does or wants to do, always admiring her.

And originally, she said she 'found the gun' on the top shelf when she was dusting his shelves.

Would someone place a loaded gun on the top shelf and then ask someone to dust there, without mentioning that little fact?

Hey, maybe there WAS a gun and he was trying to kill her?

You must have forgotten that it was unloaded when she first found it -- Travis told her so. Then later he told her it was loaded, then another time she saw him load it and take it somewhere, but she's only actually seen the gun twice, including the day of the murder. New math ....

To the contrary, I think she did so thinking she was making him look like a fool. EGG on her face.

moo

Exactly! She rolled her eyes, gave that smirk and used her condescending voice while reading the words aloud ... until she saw where he was going. :rolleyes:

Here's my confession:

I'd rather run the risk of being somewhat dehydrated than miss a minute of JM! No fluids while JM is on. 'Nuh uh'. :what:

I like JM that much. Please don't judge me. Thank you. :blushing:

Which is why I carry my IPad or IPhone with me when I have to use the facilities.

It's classic, set both up in competition with each other and neither one has a clear head as to what he is really fighting for, she can play the role of 'prize' in the battle of two duelling men who may not even care for the prize they are competing for, but are simply fighting save face and come out as triumphant.

Works better in younger age groups than older ones though doesn't it.

And she's not the least bit manipulative - not in ALV's expert opinion!

We need a poll - did Travis know JA was going to his house the day she murdered him?

I vote no.

I'm with you; I vote no, too. I think her story of what went on is completely untrue, including the timeline and the sex.

What bothers me is the apparently COMPLETE lack of remorse.

Just completely lacking in that department.

No amount of punishment is going to make her feel remorse either, it's like that part of the computer chip got fried.

Infuriating. :furious:

Yeah that bugs me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members