DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Softail :seeya:

****GRAPHIC PICTURES*******

I thought I had seen them all, but I recently found these. :furious:
*** WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES ****** Autopsy photo's

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/forwinteriscoming/media/083532941-vi_zps1e98fba4.jpg.html?

I will delete if you guys think it is inappropriate. It just shows what kind of EVIL we are dealing with. JA deserves nothing but the DP MOO

Is there a word that is eviler than evil?

As I've stated, I was against the DP my entire life and I have been excused from DP cases due to my opinion. I changed my mind just a couple of days into the testimony in this case.

DP and completely removed from all other prisoners if possible. This kind of rage cannot be fixed. She is very, very, very dangerous.

Here I go crying again. The Alexander family...I don't know what to say other than my heart aches for you.

:seeya: Came across this interesting article!

"Once all the evidence is in the jurors will decide whether the state of Arizona proved Jodi Arias committed first-degree murder. If the jury believes that Arias killed without premeditation but in a heat of passion, the jury can find her guilty of Second Degree Murder. If the jury believes the story of self-defense, Jodi Arias, after more than four years in prison, will be a free woman.

But if jurors think find that Jodi Arias is guilty, the jurors will have more tough decisions to make.

First-degree murder:

If the jurors unanimously decide Arias is guilty of first-degree murder for Alexander’s death, the case would then move to the aggravation phase.

The State Attorney must present additional evidence that the death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines it as when the victim suffers physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer.

The jurors would then deliberate for a second time to determine if the aggravating factor of cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

If the jury does not find her guilty of cruelty, the case ends and the judge sets a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days. At the sentencing, the judge decides whether to sentence Jodi Arias to natural life in prison or life with parole eligibility after 25 years.

But if the jury decides cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the case moves to the sentencing phase.

This is the defense’s opportunity to ask the jury for leniency and present evidence to support why Arias should be spared the death penalty. Witnesses may include friends and family. Jodi Arias could also retake the witness stand and make further statements to the jury.

The jury then deliberates for a third time to determine whether Jodi Arias should be sentenced to life or death. The decision of the jury must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a mistrial would be granted and a new jury would be chosen for this phase only.

If the jury votes unanimously for the death penalty, Arias would be sentenced by the judge immediately. If this occurs, Jodi Arias is likely to be sent to death row within hours. If the jury opts for a life sentence, the judge will set a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days and, at that time, will sentence Jodi Arias to natural life or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years.

Second-degree murder

If the jury rejects first-degree murder, but finds her guilty of the lesser charge of second-degree murder, the judge will sentence Arias to no less than 10 years and no more than 22 years in prison. Jodi Arias will get credit for the four and a half years she has been incarcerated awaiting trial.

Not Guilty

Jodi Arias hugs her attorneys. She then returns to jail to be processed out of the facility. Hours later she will be united with her family."

http://jodiariasverdict.com/

JA wrote the 18 page letter to Travis's Grandmother, not the siblings. She is one evil <unusual person>. Sent the grandma 20 Iris's too. Total freak . JMO

I am curious to know the # of times Jodi wrote "I" or "Me" in that 18 page letter. Cause u know its ALL ABOUT JODI!

Morning All, Hope you had a nice weekend.
I was just listening to Good Morning America. The reporter said one of TA ex girlfriends is expected on the stand this week. Do we know who that ex is

Hello all!

I was away for 2 days. It's already Monday! I can't wait for tomorrow. I don't think the remainder of JM's rebuttal will be long. We might get through with rebuttal this week or at the latest next week. I can't believe we're so close!

Let's all rest well, eat good food and keep our nerves in good order. Tomorrow will be an exciting day!

as much as i don't like jodi,i didn't see anything. she never had anything in her hand from what i could see and she was just touching the arm rest bit of the chair.:twocents:

At first I didn't see anything but at around .30 second mark of that video it sure looks like a pencil or something similar is attached to the side of the armrest. It could have been glare too. I think it was a pencil and she was trying to get the tape off from the back of the armrest but didn't have the time to finish and wasn't able to get it. This trial is like playing mini games every so often, where I need to try to figure out what I see. :websleuther:

as much as i don't like jodi,i didn't see anything. she never had anything in her hand from what i could see and she was just touching the arm rest bit of the chair.:twocents:

I didn't post the video, I just commented on it about the other video I had seen last night of her cupping something in her hand, you can tell she is trying to hide something as her attys are up at sidebar and she looks around to see if someone is watching her. I will try to find it again.

I thought along the same lines in regard to her sticky fingers and it being a screw/bolt she could take it back to her cellie if she hides it real well.

I would so love to witness the deputy zapping her for touching stuff that does not belong to her. I would even buy popcorn for the special event.

OMG

I can't stop watching his other videos - I quite enjoy him...:iamashamed:

This post has nothing to do with your opinion at all. I write this with respect to you and the original poster of the video.
This video Made. Me. Sick.

I misread that at first and thought you said she BIT the chair. hahahaha

:seeya: Came across this interesting article!

"Once all the evidence is in the jurors will decide whether the state of Arizona proved Jodi Arias committed first-degree murder. If the jury believes that Arias killed without premeditation but in a heat of passion, the jury can find her guilty of Second Degree Murder. If the jury believes the story of self-defense, Jodi Arias, after more than four years in prison, will be a free woman.

But if jurors think find that Jodi Arias is guilty, the jurors will have more tough decisions to make.

First-degree murder:

If the jurors unanimously decide Arias is guilty of first-degree murder for Alexander’s death, the case would then move to the aggravation phase.

The State Attorney must present additional evidence that the death was caused in a cruel manner. Arizona law defines it as when the victim suffers physical pain or mental anguish and the defendant knew or should have known that the victim would suffer.

The jurors would then deliberate for a second time to determine if the aggravating factor of cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

If the jury does not find her guilty of cruelty, the case ends and the judge sets a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days. At the sentencing, the judge decides whether to sentence Jodi Arias to natural life in prison or life with parole eligibility after 25 years.

But if the jury decides cruelty is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the case moves to the sentencing phase.

This is the defense’s opportunity to ask the jury for leniency and present evidence to support why Arias should be spared the death penalty. Witnesses may include friends and family. Jodi Arias could also retake the witness stand and make further statements to the jury.

The jury then deliberates for a third time to determine whether Jodi Arias should be sentenced to life or death. The decision of the jury must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a mistrial would be granted and a new jury would be chosen for this phase only.

If the jury votes unanimously for the death penalty, Arias would be sentenced by the judge immediately. If this occurs, Jodi Arias is likely to be sent to death row within hours. If the jury opts for a life sentence, the judge will set a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days and, at that time, will sentence Jodi Arias to natural life or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years.

Second-degree murder

If the jury rejects first-degree murder, but finds her guilty of the lesser charge of second-degree murder, the judge will sentence Arias to no less than 10 years and no more than 22 years in prison. Jodi Arias will get credit for the four and a half years she has been incarcerated awaiting trial.

Not Guilty

Jodi Arias hugs her attorneys. She then returns to jail to be processed out of the facility. Hours later she will be united with her family."

http://jodiariasverdict.com/

Thanks! Very clear breakdown.

Beans_zps4b37c356.jpg

Sumatra Mandheling -- Espresso toastrf for my Jura Z5

I don't think Travis was a coffee drinker... :(

Yum. I've roasted my own with a popcorn popper. But we have a lovely place called Just Love Coffee Roasters here in Murfreesboro and that's where I go. I won't use anything but a french press. I Luurve my coffee!

Jodi seems to be getting restless and fidgety. Ready to move on to a new 'game'. This trrial is probably the longest relationship she's ever had.

Pretty much true of of all true-crime boards IME. Men don't seem to be as interested in true-crime stories as women.
Not true - it's just hard to balance that work - family - trial thing ....

ITA with this. I really think that Jodi thought deleting the pictures + putting it in the washing machine was enough to make all the evidence go away. She was not some savvy pro photographer who would know how to retrieve deleted pictures off of a memory card IMO.
I am not a photographer, but I have a very nice camera and like to take a lot of pics (I'd love to BE professional, but don't have the 'eye' for it). I did not know that pics could be retrieved either until I read it on another board where they were discussing cards that had error messages and could not be "read". I would never have dreamed that a card that went through a wash cycle could be retrieved!

I meant to introduce myself. I am a newbie on websleuths. My name is Megan and am from Indiana. I am banned from discussing the Arias trial from all my friends and family because they believe I need "Arias Trial" rehab..... what do they know lol ........... so I decided to join the discussion here. "Hello my name is Megan, and I am a Trial Addict."

:newhere:
Welcome Megan. We all know how you feel.

Jodi seems to be getting restless and fidgety. Ready to move on to a new 'game'. This trrial is probably the longest relationship she's ever had.

:floorlaugh: I bet you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member