Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory on the window screen:

She believed a roommate would be home soon (I believe 6:30?) and didn't want to be caught in the house. Maybe he was already home and couldn't hear her - or didn't want to chance him coming home as she was leaving through the house. She may have left through the window to prevent anyone catching her as she left through the house.

It certainly doesn't seem like an off-the-wall theory, seeing as how she's good at peeking through windows and slipping through doggie doors.

Interesting theory.
Not sure how it was possible not to leave any blood behind though especially climbing out the window ledge while holding items. But, it's possible. Hadn't thought about that. Thanks!

I know this is against popular belief but I really really have the feeling she had help at this point. I think she had a pre-paid disposal phone and perhaps called .....oh, let's say Matt for argument sake ......and he, for what ever reason or allegiance, helped her in the execution of Travis. Perhaps it was him who came through the window disguised as an intruder.

Here's a big "WTF" for me regarding Jodi's fable.
If Travis wanted to kill her (insert eye roll here) as Jodi stated after dropping his brand new camera that a 5-year old could handle better then why didn't he go get his own gun????? It was only several feet away at that point!
What? What's that? There WAS no gun? Oh I see! Moving on............

Good lord, there is something huge missing from this story (besides the truth). The facts presented just don't add up. Not logistically, sensibly or physically.

BBM = Possibly a good theory-but I believe there would have been a trace of blood somewhere on the screen. I don't believe JA had enough time to totally clean herself up. :seeya:

I'm on the fence about that, because I haven't read about how she cleaned herself up - other than the rental car guy saying he thought there were koolaide stains in the car - and I wasn't sure if it was because she didn't clean up, or because its where she laid her bloody clothing - and weapons.

She makes note to say during several interrogations that she had a bag in the house.

I agree that it would make it easier to understand the logistics if we assume that Jodi had an accomplice. What kills that theory for me is that I can't believe that Jodi would have kept quiet about it. Surely she would have given him/her up by now. Unless it was one of the ninjas who helped her and said that if she was caught and told about the help, that he would kill her family. :facepalm:

543732_10151421676948727_2070089737_n.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Travis's camera was new correct? The more I think about it JA probably knew nothing about the camera until she got to the townhouse. Then it wasn't part of the grand plan correct? My first question to JA would be why she felt the need to carry this thing around? Was she trying to document something? Did Travis purchase this camera to take to Cancun?

Where the heck is the Deputy? Seems like she has done this throughout this trial??? I just seen another one last night on youtube of another incident where she cupped something in her hand right before she left.

I think that it might have been a paperclip. I've seen Jodi "hide" paperclips at other times during the trial. I'm sure that paperclips could be considered dangerous, so I hope someone checks JA out thoroughly before she returns to her cell. Jodi's very sneaky: She methodically maneuvers the chair beside her so that she can slip the paperclip under the padded armrest.

I've never seen a defendant have so much freedom in the courtroom. I'm sure that Jodi told her DT and the Judge that she doesn't want a deputy hovering near her during the trial, and when Jodi says, "Jump!" everyone asks, "How high?" She's used to getting exactly what she wants from everyone around her. :moo:

Interesting theory.
Not sure how it was possible not to leave any blood behind though especially climbing out the window ledge while holding items. But, it's possible. Hadn't thought about that. Thanks!

I know this is against popular belief but I really really have the feeling she had help at this point. I think she had a pre-paid disposal phone and perhaps called .....oh, let's say Matt for argument sake ......and he, for what ever reason or allegiance, helped her in the execution of Travis. Perhaps it was him who came through the window disguised as an intruder.

If Travis wanted to kill her (insert eye roll here) as Jodi stated after dropping his brand new camera that a 5-year old could handle better then why didn't he go get his own gun????? It was only several feet away at that point!

Good lord, there is something huge missing from this story (besides the truth). The facts presented just don't add up. Not logistically, sensibly or physically.

I'm trying to keep an open mind and think about the 2 person theory. If I were told there Was absolutely another person helping - it could only be MM. She's burned every other bridge, and I don't see DB risking it.

I so wish I could have seen DB's face - he had an excrutiating time admitting that JA told him she was going to MESA. There's much more to that story that we don't know. The remote control for the DVD player that was returned 3 hours later. Why would a remote for his DVD player be in her rental car (she had a hard time answering that one)?

THIS video was indicative that there is way more to come on this !!!

http://youtu.be/n9-qVSYgD68

Interesting theory.

20 feet of rope would come in handy......

There was a post about Sheriff Joe and JA being on his chain gang when she is convicted....can't find it, but......Sheriff Joe has authority of Maricopa County inmates who are currently un-convicted or receive a conviction of less than 2 years. JA will be under the care of Arizona Department of Corrections after she is convicted, so she will not be eligible for the chain gang.....:jail:

Now a little FYI about Perryville, where the West side is the women's unit, and where 1st degree/DP inmates are housed: She will not have contact with other inmates. Max security.

If she gets 1st degree/LWOP, she may get her status changed (that will take quite a while) and may get into GP. Let me give you some ideas about that:

1. JA is Bi-racial, she is going to have a hard time cozying up to any gang affiliation, namely the female off shoots of the old/new Mexican Mafia, Surenos, Border Brothers, La Raza, WC, Nazi Low Riders, or the AB, and her "celeb" status is going to make it almost impossible. Because she is from California, that knocks off even more because of Az based gangs who have issues with Cali gangs. Being "affiliated" in the State pens is the best way to keep yourself alive, have someone covering your back, etc., etc.
2. She has no prior criminal history and she already has herself a "jacket" from Estrella. She got into a fight (we don't know if this was w/a gal with affiliations?) and instead of keeping her mouth shut, she claimed "self defense". She likes to break the rules and gets CAUGHT. (the pens, anti fungal stuff, magazine codes, etc.) "Reckless and doesn't know the "game".
3. She is crazy, not like "don't mess with me crazy", like bonafide "loose cannon", "a brick short of a load", "does not play well with others" crazy. She's only out for herself, not a "team player".
4. Killing a LE is "cool", killing the brother of LE? Not cool at all. Bad ju ju.

GP is NOT going to be kind to her, and IMO, she won't want to go there. She'd just be passed around as currency from one inmate to another until she got too ugly to be worth a dime. That's if she survives the first 6 months.

IMO, she'll be SC or PC for her entire life if she does get LWOP. The alternative, DP? The last inmate executed in Arizona was this past December, 2012, and the average time from sentence to the needle is 12 years. Not as fast as Texas, but ADOC does try to keep up.

Just FYI.

Oh please tell me you're a verified corrections officer, warden, or something so I can consider this gospel:)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence about that, because I haven't read about how she cleaned herself up - other than the rental car guy saying he thought there were koolaide stains in the car - and I wasn't sure if it was because she didn't clean up, or because its where she laid her bloody clothing - and weapons.

She makes note to say during several interrogations that she had a bag in the house.

I do believe she brought a bag with her. No doubt about it. I'm not really sure how she cleaned herself up either, but i'm sure she had to a bit because with all that blood splattered everywhere I'm sure she had her share on her especially how close she was to him while she was killing him. :seeya:

GP is NOT going to be kind to her, and IMO, she won't want to go there. She'd just be passed around as currency from one inmate to another until she got too ugly to be worth a dime. That's if she survives the first 6 months.

She will be segregated for the very reasons you state.

In terms of diagnoses too, the DSM-V is due out next month which changes everything in terms of antisocial personality disorder. I tend to think had Jodi been assessed in a couple month's time, she would easily meet the will-be criteria.

I haven't see too many come in with this...it will be interesting to see what the changes will be. She seems to fit the psychopath profile pretty well now to me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Travis's camera was new correct? The more I think about it JA probably knew nothing about the camera until she got to the townhouse. Then it wasn't part of the grand plan correct? My first question to JA would be why she felt the need to carry this thing around? Was she trying to document something? Did Travis purchase this camera to take to Cancun?

She said in an interview with Det. Flores (I believe it was over the phone) that she had helped him pick the camera out by looking online at it. Take it for what its worth, because one of the roommates said in an interview that he helped Travis pick out the camera because he was familiar with them.

I agree that it would make it easier to understand the logistics if we assume that Jodi had an accomplice. What kills that theory for me is that I can't believe that Jodi would have kept quiet about it. Surely she would have given him/her up by now. Unless it was one of the ninjas who helped her and said that if she was caught and told about the help, that he would kill her family. :facepalm:

I would think she would have given up the accomplice by now if she had one but then again it is all about her and we sure don't know what goes through her mind. :facepalm:

I'm trying to keep an open mind and think about the 2 person theory. If I were told there Was absolutely another person helping - it could only be MM. She's burned every other bridge, and I don't see DB risking it.

I so wish I could have seen DB's face - he had an excrutiating time admitting that JA told him she was going to MESA. There's much more to that story that we don't know. The remote control for the DVD player that was returned 3 hours later. Why would a remote for his DVD player be in her rental car (she had a hard time answering that one)?

THIS video was indicative that there is way more to come on this !!!

http://youtu.be/n9-qVSYgD68

Ooo... very interesting. So did JM pin DB down about whether Jodi arrived at his house that morning with a dvd player which matched the remote?

I was just rewatching a link of DB's testimony about the gas cans (someone posted the link above) and I found it very remarkable the way JA couldn't keep her eyes off him when JM was asking him about the calls she made in late May-early June. Even when JW was tyring to get her attention, JA wouldn't take her eyes of DB. Here's the link and it starts about 4:20. I definitely think JA has something on DB and this way she looks at him reinforces it big-time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9-qVSYgD68&feature=youtu.be

I would think she would have given up the accomplice by now if she had one but then again it is all about her and we sure don't know what goes through her mind. :facepalm:

I agree. She's all about blaming other people and if there was an accomplice, she would have thrown him/her under the bus by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90