weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The forensics can easily show whether or not it was the gun used to shoot Travis, so planting any other gun would make no difference at all and wouldn't be admissable in court that a gun was even found.

But take the hubris of Jodi Arias combined with the stupidity of (fill in the blank with whoever) and you could have a combination that in someone's mind spells "reasonable doubt". If it shows no connection to this crime, it's called inadmissable.

I don't understand why posters are referring to Jodi's friend D as "it". That's disgusting to say about someone. No one is an it. You can dislike someone's life choices and opinions but calling someone an IT is ignorant. Grow up.

It is also against TOS as it is considered name calling - so if you have done this - you better take any opportunity to clean up your post.

Thanks,

Salem

Donovan does Jodi's tweeting. They gotta communicate somehow.

Secret magazine codes? Maybe that's what Jodi does all day in court. Write up cryptic messages.

:fence:

:fence::floorlaugh::woohoo::drumroll::floorlaugh:

Isn't it against probation rules for inmates to communicate with each other once they have left prison or jail??? I have always heard that!!!

oh good grief. The gun wasn't found. The DT would not plant evidence. Donovan whatever is a pathetic common criminal, not a criminal mastermind sneaking into the desert at night to plant a gun.

I'm not buying that DB wanted to protect his son, hence his refusal to be filmed during his testimony. His picture and that of his son are all over the internet connected with JA.

To me he sounded downright terrified of JA during his testimony. IMO JA has something big on him that could ruin his life.

Definitely! Remember when JM dragged it out of him about JA telling him ahead of time about going to Mesa and asking for the gas cans? He wouldn't admit it at first. I will never forget the raspy, small sound of "Yes, " when he finally admitted it. It was very eerie.

That site is very scary. I read only and only on the days after jury questions. It is hard to describe how I feel after I have read there. I guess I can best describe it as Jodi-ish. Confused, Sad, Happy, Lost, Found, Dirty and Clean all at once.

During the Scott Peterson trial there was, of course, a "Scott is Innocent" site who at one point decided I was both a prostitute and a member of the "Asian Mafia". I never knew an "Asian Mafia" existed and I'm quite anglo so....that was interesting.

:back:

PS I have to admit the prostitute part was semi flattering considering I was in my mid 40s at the time. :D

I'm on the rest this weekend...but feeling better. Thanks. I just get overwhelmed with questions/requests sometimes and now that I'm communicating more with the Alexander family I now have various compartments in my brain that I can't invade which makes it more than a bit stressful for me to communicate. With or without a brain fauxg. ;)

Been there, done that. Take care of YOU first! I may not ask a lot of questions over there, but I read everything you, PASA, and the other courtroom observers write. It's much appreciated. :tyou: Brain fauxg can be a good thing or a good excuse...if you know what I mean. :wink:

Since I am totally O/T - this new guy :drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: reminds me of Ban Camp, every time I see him. :floorlaugh:

You know... I just realized what's different in Jodi's photos. Look at her face in that photo. Yes she's smiling but it's not authentic. It's vacant. You can tell a real smile by covering from the eyes down and viewing the photograph. Her photos as a child looked alive but around age 15 it shifts and changes.

I'm on the rest this weekend...but feeling better. Thanks. I just get overwhelmed with questions/requests sometimes and now that I'm communicating more with the Alexander family I now have various compartments in my brain that I can't invade which makes it more than a bit stressful for me to communicate. With or without a brain fauxg. ;)

Well Katie I hope you tell the Alexander family how much I(WE) are thinking and praying about them and care so much for them getting justice for Travis. I feel so bad for them. I also bet those guys Jodi in in the picture with are so glad she was arrested and thankful not to be around her now!!!Jodi looks like the I don't have a care in the world look, just like the PSYCHOpath she is, especially right after killing him!!!

oh good grief. The gun wasn't found. The DT would not plant evidence. Donovan whatever is a pathetic common criminal, not a criminal mastermind sneaking into the desert at night to plant a gun.

I don't even think Jodi disposed of it where she says she did. That would be very stupid. So this gun is probably a plant and won't match ballistics and is just a feeble attempt by someone to exonerate her. Not going to happen.

Yes, like a void in her eyes.

You know... I just realized what's different in Jodi's photos. Look at her face in that photo. Yes she's smiling but it's not authentic. It's vacant. You can tell a real smile by covering from the eyes down and viewing the photograph. Her photos as a child looked alive but around age 15 it shifts and changes.

For anyone interested, here is a great detailing of the Mike Peterson "blowpoke" debacle. Prosecutors contended he beat her in the head violently to her death with a fireplace 'blowpoke" that went missing and had been gifted by her sister. They claimed throughout this was likely the murder weapon.

Then the day the defense CIC was to conclude, somehow one of his sons' miraculously found" this blowpoke hiding in plain sight in the garage although his house and grounds had been searched and searched specifically for this item.

I'm getting echoes of this ridiculous stunt now...

http://vanceholmes.com/court/trial_m_peterson4.html

They will get caught in her web. Fools.

I noticed the same thing. As a kid she looks normal and vibrant. As an adult her eyes are vacant and her smile doesn't extend to the rest of her face.

Definitely! Remember when JM dragged it out of him about JA telling him ahead of time about going to Mesa and asking for the gas cans? He wouldn't admit it at first. I will never forget the raspy, small sound of "Yes, " when he finally admitted it. It was very eerie.

YES!! He sounded like a small, terrified child. Did you see JA's face during his testimony? Shooting daggers at him she was. After JA is convicted, she'll probably go after DB to ruin his life and get more media attention.

A reporter, who has been in the courtroom every day, has tweeted that he has heard a .25 caliber gun was found near Hoover Dam.

Since he has had the "in" with this case, it's not a far stretch to at least talk about it here. JMO

This has probably already been mentioned but what would keep a JA supporter from planting a .25 gun near Hoover Dam and then having it found and proven not to be from the grandparents, thus making JA look like she was being truthful?
Are her grandparents even alive now?

Ballistics

Wow they should show this pic. Look how freakin' happy she looks!!!

Wasn't that the play she left the message to Travis about, after she killed him? They should show it and connect it to that message. That is one creepy picture. I saw that somewhere and downloaded it, but it was so disturbing to see her smiling like that, I promptly forgot about that photo.

The "alleged" found gun, could be someone wanting a little attention. Someone following this case, who just wants their 15 minutes. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn