weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF a gun was found and IF it was tested and IF the ballistics don't match the slug that was taken from Travis, then Jodi can claim that since it wasn't her grandparents' gun it has to be Travis' gun. She can testify that she remembers wrapping the gun in the paper she obtained from where Travis kept his giftwrap and she wrapped the gun in the same giftwrap that Travis wrapped her Valentine's Day shirt and shorts and pedophile panties and then wrapped it in the toilet paper that she remembers Travis purchasing at the Walgreen's just down the street where they had a BOGO sale and where he also purchased some dog food for Napolean during the same shopping trip and he paid with his credit card and then they went out for a strawberry frappacino. And that she remembers tossing the gun in the desert near a cactus where if a $20 bill was floating around just right it would descend in that chaotic way paper does and land right near the cactus.
:floorlaugh:

On a serious note...What's scary is, with this judge, it might be let into this trial. Everything else has been allowed in, without one ounce of proof! Including the strawberry frappuccino's. :banghead:

Kiefer wrote that. Again he doesn't usually go in to theories that point to Jodi's guilt. Interesting...unless maybe he's believing her story that it WAS Travis' gun and this would exonerate her or support her story re: the gun.

And yet he's complaining to you that he feels like the trial is a circus! I've just been reading some of Kiefer's tweets. I think he should stop trying to play ringmaster.

YES!! He sounded like a small, terrified child. Did you see JA's face during his testimony? Shooting daggers at him she was. After JA is convicted, she'll probably go after DB to ruin his life and get more media attention.

Yup! I did. And she would. I knew nothing about DB when I heard that testimony and knew there was something very much not right going on between them.

A reporter, who has been in the courtroom every day, has tweeted that he has heard a .25 caliber gun was found near Hoover Dam.

Since he has had the "in" with this case, it's not a far stretch to at least talk about it here. JMO

I understand the scenario with this reporter. I just do not belive the info, whatsover, not for a nanosecond, as it makes no sense, and is way way too convenient just about now, at least IMO. :)

Thank you for sharing this! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. :( The fbi person that taught the class on learning how to detect a dishonest person (it was a course on body language and things of that nature), he explained that in his opinion a sociopath has the dead eyes. And he said "A person with a vacant set of eyes has caused murder". I swear he's correct.

It's very common for a person to start exhibiting signs of mental illness at the onset of puberty or mid 20's. Jodi has a shift in character or facial expression in her photos at around 8th grade (based on the photos her friend shared). Now, whether this was when things fell apart or when an illness blossomed - we will likely never know. Jodi won't admit to an illness, she's far too prideful. I know she seems to want pity (it's ALWAYS someone else's fault) but she doesn't want to appear defective. She needs approval and acceptance. She wants to be a leader and regarded or feared.

I think psychopathy turns up much earlier than that. Jodi has always been a psychopath.

I'm surprised it took almost a month for the "gun found" story to spread. If it's true then LE's surely finished examining it by now.

Thank you for sharing this! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. :( The fbi person that taught the class on learning how to detect a dishonest person (it was a course on body language and things of that nature), he explained that in his opinion a sociopath has the dead eyes. And he said "A person with a vacant set of eyes has caused murder". I swear he's correct.

It's very common for a person to start exhibiting signs of mental illness at the onset of puberty or mid 20's. Jodi has a shift in character or facial expression in her photos at around 8th grade (based on the photos her friend shared). Now, whether this was when things fell apart or when an illness blossomed - we will likely never know. Jodi won't admit to an illness, she's far too prideful. I know she seems to want pity (it's ALWAYS someone else's fault) but she doesn't want to appear defective. She needs approval and acceptance. She wants to be a leader and regarded or feared.

I'm thinking of that gal I knew and Jodi and both of them shared a trait in being superficially charming but also igniting the question "have you no shame?". This gal, when he pissed her off once related to another woman and was out of town, went in to his garden and destroyed a certain portion of his garden that had a private joke between them. His garden is his prized ...well prize and is gorgeous. I might fantasize about something nutty like that but really pulling it off...wow, that's some ...what's the word? Pathology, that's it.

:floorlaugh:

On a serious note...What's scary is, with this judge, it might be let into this trial. Everything else has been allowed in, without one ounce of proof! Including the strawberry frappuccino's. :banghead:

If it doesn't match either the gp 's gun or the gun used to kill Travis or both, then it will not come in. How could it.

Wow, i didn't know about the new chapters (you mean the film right?). That was a fascinating documentary that I think posters here would like...behind the scenes prepping for a murder trial Unfortunately the filmmakers were totally biased to the defendant/murderer. No idea what's going on with a retrial...last I heard he was still on house arrest!

http://www.sundancechannel.com/seri...012/11/the-staircase-new-episodes-coming-soon

Two new ones apparently, I didn't know either .. Definitely a MUST SEE. Can't believe they let him out ..

IF a gun was found and IF it was tested and IF the ballistics don't match the slug that was taken from Travis, then Jodi can claim that since it wasn't her grandparents' gun it has to be Travis' gun. She can testify that she remembers wrapping the gun in the paper she obtained from where Travis kept his giftwrap and she wrapped the gun in the same giftwrap that Travis wrapped her Valentine's Day shirt and shorts and pedophile panties and then wrapped it in the toilet paper that she remembers Travis purchasing at the Walgreen's just down the street where they had a BOGO sale and where he also purchased some dog food for Napolean during the same shopping trip and he paid with his credit card and then they went out for a strawberry frappacino. And that she remembers tossing the gun in the desert near a cactus where if a $20 bill was floating around just right it would descend in that chaotic way paper does and land right near the cactus.

:Banane45::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:: YEP.

LOL. That was precious. Thanks.

Here's something I didn't think about till someone brought up the knife. They were into light bondage right (her getting tied up)? The knife could have been there to cut the rope or for edge play.

I don't think she was in the sex trade. I'm a sex worker and believe me, I would have heard about her if she was one of the "sisters". I run a phone site - there's only 1 that's used as opposed to the hundreds of cam sites. She's not on there.

She ambushed him in the shower and quickly. I think she stabbed him though. I can't see someone walking around with a gun shot to the face. Somehow he stood up at that sink and somehow he tried to get to the door (meaning he had cognitive abilities still) and there was no down time - as the photos show with the time stamps - I think he was on all fours in the hall way, she stabbed his neck/back and head in the hall. I think she cut his throat there too. She then dragged him into the shower.

I'm on the fence if they had sex that day or not. I know what it looks like - but I maintain she took her own nudes.

BBM

I know the ME said TA would be instantly out of commission after the gunshot, but I know of several examples of people with headshots who did not collapse and go out of commission. Forgive me if this has been brought up, but for a verifiable example, Google "Daniel Von Bargen."

He is an actor who was suffering terrible complications from diabetes and tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the temple with a .38 caliber handgun. You can listen to his 911 call where he has to admit to the dispatcher that "it didn't work." He called 911 himself and says the gun is is lying next to him on the bed and that he can't open his eyes.

If that wound had been inflicted by a crazed ex- girlfriend, I believe this man might've run away...struggled to the sink...crawled down the hallway...or something like that. He did survive (how horrible) so I just can't quite get over the thought that JA shot TA right in that shower and then stabbed and tortured him until the real coup d'grace of the neck wound.
MHO

I understand the scenario with this reporter. I just do not belive the info, whatsover, not for a nanosecond, as it makes no sense, and is way way too convenient just about now, at least IMO. :)
I don't know, if I believe it either. But, IF a gun was found, someone is very desperate! I think that fits with just about any scenario. :moo:

http://www.sundancechannel.com/seri...012/11/the-staircase-new-episodes-coming-soon

Two new ones apparently, I didn't know either .. Definitely a MUST SEE. Can't believe they let him out ..

Wow that makes me want to watch the whole thing again. I met those filmmakers in that courtroom and they were....well, to put it nicely, unfriendly. Jean Casarez though was VERY friendly back then. Super nice. I don't know what's happened to her. Sad.

Thanks for letting me know about these additions...congratulating themselves no doubt for his getting a new trial.

I think this os 50/50 chance it's found.

I think it's more likely a 1/99 chance. I think that's the odds of someone finding something wrapped in 'unknown' toilet paper curious enough to touch said unknown toilet paper and unwrap it-- and then instead of reporting finding a gun to authorities----they take it home. Who does that?:floorlaugh:

:eek:fftobed:

If the gun is in fact found, what's going to happen to the fognesia testimony? Mistrial? Ugh. I say that all the time when i've given up for the day.

Until I wake up again, renewed & fresh again.

Stay safe everyone. Every day is one day closer for Justice 4 Travis. :peace:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

If it doesn't match either the gp 's gun or the gun used to kill Travis or both, then it will not come in. How could it.

How could the kiddie *advertiser censored*, grandma bloomers, Valentine's gift and the rest of the stuff come in?

If there is a gun, I think the DT is going to try for a mistrial...avoid the inevitable. They have been gunning for this for a longgggg time. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow